[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does asp think of batista?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

what does asp think of batista?
>>
>more over than Cena
>more over than Ramen
>wasnt a mark
>cared about pushing new younger talent
>always wanted to be heel despite merch money
Overall one of the top greatest workers the wwe has ever had
>>
>>3154104
His last run will forever tarnish his legacy
>bootista
>bluetista
>>
>>3154104
Undisputed dime drawing monster.
>>
>>3154107
That last run involved the last Wrestlemania main event that people actually liked, so.
>>
He wants to come back to teach HHH how to draw a dime at wrestlemania, but Vince won't let him because H can't be allowed to draw a dime and make NXT successful.
>>
>>3154104
Him and Goldberg are the GOATs
>>
With all his hollywood cash he should open up a promotion, i'll watch the shit out of it if it has Batista as the authority figure.
>>
>>3154104
He's no rock
>>
>>3154214
>comparing GOATista to Rocketty
>>
a total Simp .
>>
>>3154104
Has big dick
>>
>>3154258
Shut the fuck up you fat nigger cum dumpster
>>
File: 1484589555780.jpg (104KB, 1435x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1484589555780.jpg
104KB, 1435x1107px
>>
>>3154350
chill the fuck out dude it was a joke . geez .
>>
>>3154353
Based, love Dave.
>>
>>3154104
>2nd most over of the OVW 4 (Lesnar, Batista, Cena, Orton)
>crushed puss on a nightly basis
>remembered more fondly than Cena
>stronger than Lesnar
>less of a faggot than Orton
One of the greatest during the Ruthless Aggression era and I firmly believe that him leaving is why WWE went to shit from 2010-2012 and 2014-now
>>
>GOAT look
>legendary worker
>actually a good actor
>super down to earth guy
>fellow collector

Lowkey going to be a bigger star than The Rock.
>>
File: 1505502506076.png (51KB, 951x577px) Image search: [Google]
1505502506076.png
51KB, 951x577px
>>3154258
>>
this board is full of RA babbys so they think he was great when he was just ok

seems like a good dude who cares about putting over new talent though
>>
>>3154394
>RA babbys
HAHAH

is this a new thing, underage pg kiddos boldly pretending they dont have it the worst.
>>
>>3154104
one of the last real men in the business. deserved way better than what he got in his last run.
>>
>>3154353
He is in (((Hollywood))), based Batista working the (((powers that be)))
>>
>>3154397
Wat? Obviously someone calling people who grew up on RA 'babbys' would be older than that.
>>
>>3154104
>He is in one of the more popular Marvel franchises.
>He is now going to be a reoccuring Bond villain when his character is in Bond 25.
>He is going to be in the FN Blade Runner sequel,
>He wanted Vince to push Christian in 2005 when Christian was starting to get red hot.

He is one of the GOATs, the WWE did him a disservice by not listening to him when he came back.
>>
File: 1502412142378.jpg (129KB, 1488x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1502412142378.jpg
129KB, 1488x1076px
loved rey and batista as tag team but didnt liked 2010-2014 batista
>>
GOAT
>>
>>3154365
I mean, WWE went to shit because its creative went to shit and Vince went completely insane, but, I guess you could say shitty creative and Vince's retardation pushed Batista out (muh 100 grand)
>>
>>3154107
Maybe amongst cucks and numales
>>
>>3154897
>He wanted Vince to push Christian in 2005 when Christian was starting to get red hot.
Source? Wouldn't surprise me though, Based Big Dave always had a good mind for the business, he probably would've been a decent booker if Hollywood didn't work out for him.
>>
Seriously underrated as dime drawer and for that matter as a worker. Great look, solid hand, not the best promo, but he had so much charisma it didn't matter. Go back and watch him during RA. He was easily more over than anyone on the roster today.
>>
SAVE_US.BATISTA
>>
>>3154385
>/asp/ worked some geek this hard into drawing this
based /asp/ies
>>
>>3154897
>>He wanted Vince to push Christian in 2005 when Christian was starting to get red hot.
Based Batista, a mark for the Peep
>>
>>3154111
Trips of Truth
>>
>comes back for one last run
>wants to do his heel schtick again but gets turned down and told to be Big Babyface
>wins rumble, fans hate it so much that it's one of the most despised shows of recent years
>company has to do massive damage control, turn batista heel like he originally said and use him and orton to push Bryan
>he wrestles in the last good Wrestlemania main event we'll ever see

honestly i am fucking stunned that they thought ANYONE would want to see Orton vs Batista as the main event of wrestlemania for fucks sake
>>
>>3156468
>last good Wrestlemania main event we'll ever see
Hey, that's not true.

I mean, maybe Vince will die or Roman's foot will fall off.
>>
Most realistic bad ass besides Brock. Top 5 and dimes were drawn because he was one of the GOATS.
>>
File: booker t.jpg (24KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
booker t.jpg
24KB, 920x517px
>>3156561
>realistic bad ass
>>
ITT marks who started watching in 2005.
>>
>>3156595
I started watching in the 90s.

Based Dave is a Good Brother.
>>
I always unironically liked Batista
>>
>>3156583
He lost but hey hi didn't back down like that cuck johnny mundo.
>>
i think hes one of the GOATs
>>
>>3154104
He was great as a heel. He was shit as a face.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.