[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT of the GOAT stable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

GOAT of the GOAT stable
>>
>from worst to best
That means first is the worst.
>>
File: devitto.jpg (31KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
devitto.jpg
31KB, 634x357px
>>3153900
10 ---> Worst
1 ---> Best

ya ding-dong diddly dumb cunt
>>
>>3153891
Who does /asp/ think should be worst?
>>
Back in the day we called him Downy Devitt.
>>
>>3153925
omega
>>
>>3153891
No question Devitt's the best. Regardless what you think of his talent, Devitt's bullet club actually served a purpose as a heel stable, not just selling T-shirts and memes.
>>
>>3153925
J E Double F J A Double R E Double T
>>
>>3153900

>first is the worst

second is the best?
>>
>>3153921
To be fair, when an article says worst to best and has the first one you see be that, it makes you think 1 = worst and 10 = best, simply to make you read more.
Until you actually read it and realize that ain't so.

Oh, and err ding dong diddly ding-dong diddly something something simp or whatever.
>>
>>3153976

Third is the one with the hairy chest.
>>
What was Balor like in NJPW and NXT? I've only seen the dude near the very end of his NXT run and on the main roster.
>>
>>3154066
Typical Irish heel in new Japan rip off manlet Jericho entrance and stole his catchphrase for his nickname as well.
>>
>>3153947
That fills the past part maybe, but that list says past and present. When you look at where the bullet club members are now, it's clear Devitt's not doing the best. Not the worst for sure, that probablt goes to Gallows and Anderson who are now essentially jobbers, but you tell me who has had the most highly anticipated matches recently from Devitt, Styles and Omega
>>
>>3153925
Whomever other people like the most
>>
>>3153925
Omega followed by Cucks.
>>
>>3154161
LOL, you were right.>>3154162
>>
>>3154012
Hey Guys, I Got A Good One...
Why Was Six Scared Of Seven?
Because Seven Ate Nine!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.