[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they put based TayTay with the ROH Midgets I'm SEETHING bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1505445989462.jpg (37KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1505445989462.jpg
37KB, 720x446px
>they put based TayTay with the ROH Midgets
I'm SEETHING bros
>>
Why her? Why not some other girl they have with an indie background? Maybe one that was on ROH for however short? I thought they had a theme going here with these guys and the fact they are apparently trying to recruit Roddy.
>>
>>3153649
She's still green as fuck though, unless she's just there as a valet
>>
>>3153649
>>3153653
>>3153658
It's just for that episode

They convinced her to attack Cross
>>
>>3153649
When can we expect the triple creampie vid to leak?
>>
>>3153649
who?
>>
>>3153672
Triple? Adam Cole would probably need another gay willing to fuck him beforehand then, that might take a while.
>>
>>3153649
I prefer Mandy Rose actually,she only do live events and less tv appearence right now
>>
She's actually a good fit since Fish and Kyle do their bullshit shoot style and she has the most legit background of any girl in NXT but she's super green. It'd be good if it happened though, for her.
>>
>She could literally beat up all 3 in a shoot fight as she has the most legit combat training of all of them
Not sure if that's hot or pathetic.
>>
>>3153722
It's pathetic that you believe that.
>>
>>3153729
They're the same size as her and they have no training. She would destroy them easily
>>
>>3153729
She's a legit Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt, and not some fake ass buy a belt you can get in any school across the US. She is legit BJJ trained by the OG masters in Brazil.
Far more dangerous IRL than MMA cosplayers Fish and O'Reilly.
She would straight up murder Cole in a real fight.
>>
>>3153739

She's a black belt in Judo, not BJJ, but she's working towards that as well.
>>
>>3153734
O'Reilly has amateur wrestling, kickboxing and jiu-jitsu background, Fish is a legitimate MMA fighter who has won fights.

Oh yeah, she's also a tiny little girl and no meme arts can compensate for that in a real fight no matter how many times your middle-aged security guard """sensei""" tells you otherwise.

Cole is a bitch and can get fucked, though.
>>
>>3153749
Kek why do ya know so much about vanilla midgets, are ya one of em?
>>
>>3153753
I'm a legit Brazilian Google Fu black belt, and not some fake ass second hand info you can get in any board across the 4chan. I'm legit Google trained by the OG masters in Brazil.
>>
>>3153743
She's definitely a black belt in BJ.
>>
File: jaz.jpg (207KB, 1527x1090px) Image search: [Google]
jaz.jpg
207KB, 1527x1090px
>>3153649
For a heel stable Jazzy would have been nice.
But she would tower over them. kek
>>
File: Terrific.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
Terrific.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>3153774
>female League of Nations
>Jazzy, Tay, and Xia
brb going to beat my meat
>>
>>3153680
>Cole
>gay

>>3153753
(You) got BTFO
>>
>>3153722
Lmao no she couldn't
>>
>>3153798
Hi Adam! Hit the weights, gain height, and get a ding-dong diddly clue!
>>
>>3153788
Based.
>>
>>3153761
Blue in BJJ
>>
>>3153649
nice tummy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.