[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /asp/ in 2007

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: year_2007.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
year_2007.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
ITT: /asp/ in 2007
>>
The iPhone is so tacky. Just another fad that'll come and go.

Also, when's Cena losing the title, I wanna watch RAW again.
>>
>>3152903
You guys see that new Call of Duty trailer?
>>
>>3152903
holy shit i thought jeff hardy died in TNA wtf
anyway who thinks CM punk is gonna win this year's money in the bank?
>>
based russo back at TNA working the SMARKS agAIN!
>>
Wrestling is at an all time low. Even though I'm still a kid, I can't believe how fucking bad it is. At least my favorite wrestler Chris Benoit is still around.
>>
Wwe will never sign dragon.
>>
who's your favorite youtube shooter? mine is rvdtito4life
>>
>>3153110
shoots are shit and nobody cares about them you dumb fucking stupid retarded piece of shit
>>
Oh shit I have a job, social life, and a girlfriend and don't have time to watch wrestling and especially no time to discuss it online. Surely life will always be like this. We're all gonna make it bros.
>>
Can't wait for Punk vs Benoit tonight. Literally my two favourite wrestlers right now.
>>
ITT: /reddit/ tier "humor"
>>
>>3153227
Reddit is living in your head rent free, ya ding-dong diddly simp head
>>
>>3153227
diggfags at it again. I don't know how they found this site.
>>
>>3152903
Surely Johnny Jeter and Kenny Dykstra are the only Spirit Squad members that will amount to anything...RIP to the other members.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>3152903
So who will be the Jannetty?
>>
File: ecw-logo-760x428.jpg (46KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
ecw-logo-760x428.jpg
46KB, 760x428px
RAM and Shitdown BTFO for 4th week straight by the superior brand

Where will you be when Benoit vs CM steals the show on sunday?
>>
>>3153270
Kendrick sucks London all the way
>>
>>3153290
I'm literally CHOKED with excitement. Every other wrestler will have to HANG their head in shame after these two steal the show at Vengeance: Night of Champions this Sunday.
>>
>>3153233
kek, brilliant
>>
If Donald Trump ever becomes president I will lose faith in this country.
>>
File: 1470433305882.jpg (35KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
1470433305882.jpg
35KB, 456x352px
This guy is terrible, he'll end up released by the end of the year.
>>
File: images (23).jpg (12KB, 331x445px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
12KB, 331x445px
This Joe Anoa'i guy looks like a beast! Surely with his name and size WWE is interested in him, right?
>>
>>3152903
that guy undertaker is fucking awesome.
>>
>>3152903
Why did Tanahashi drop the title to Nagata?? So much for building towards your new ACE!
>>
>>3152903
It's sad because all this guys mimicking 2007 /asp/ are talking about wrestling only, but in 2007 this board was so much more than that
I used to be a regular, then I left 4chan for a year and when I got back this place turned to /wwe/
There used to be bjj, fighting threads kickboxing, thai, so much more
Sad
>>
>>3153476
WERKED
>>
>>3152903
oh wow, i like the way things are going at the moment in the world. I hope i don't develop a /pol/ addict and become a racist in 8 years time
>>
>>3153309
what you on about... dude is a billionaire businessman, he's not gonna waste his time getting shat on by peasants like you for 400k a year!
Why would you even say that??? what a bizarre comment
>>
>>3153233
Kek
>>
>>3152913
That shit looks awful. Halo 3 is gonna kill it.
>>
Batista should break the streak, Undertaker only has a few years left.

Knowing Vince, he'll probably keep wrestling until he's 50+ and needing a hip replacement though
>>
>>3153772
who else is gonna draw dimes for him though?
>>
>>3153775
Undertaker has never been a major draw - back when Austin was around no-one cared about him.

This is his first title match in ages as well, the last few years he's been wrestling guys like Mark Henry, Kane and Big Show.
>>
>>3153783
>back when Austin was around no-one cared about him
Fine, I liked Austin too, he was biggest draw of all time, sure, but to equate that with, "No one gave a shit about the Undertaker" is just retarded, and I'm not even a fan of the Undertaker but he's been a consistent performer for vince for almost 20 years now and probably still has at least a few (2-4) years left in him..

Where's Austin.... Owen worked his neck into a shoot and Running worked his grandma knees into a shoot, now he's going to be in shitty Hollywood B-movies for the rest of his life
>>
>>3153772
Batista is old as shit and that match will suck, if they ever break The Streak it should go to a young guy in a great match
>>
>>3153820
It should have bee Orton

>>3153804
Not just Austin, but in the attitude era when did Taker ever work a big match at mania?
>XIV
vs Kane (this was big but a midcard story)
>XV
vs Big Boss Man (midcard feud)
>2000
didn't work it
>X7
vs Haitch in a battle of the jobbers to the stars

The last major match taker had was Kane (arguably Haitch but not really) - since then he's worked Flair in a midcard match no-one cared about and a handicap match, Kane again and Mark Henry

He's not a top star.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.