[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when le Meltz was completely and utterly BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1023.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.gif
3MB, 640x360px
Where were you when le Meltz was completely and utterly BTFO and worked by Based Vince?
>>
what the fuck has been with him lately. This angle has been one of the most interesting things on smackdown in awhile. And if Kevin goes over in this feud it pretty much confirms hes a made guy in WWE.

I wonder if hes just really good at politicking or Vince actually sees alot of potential in him. He did let him hardway him
>>
>>3151488
Damn good heel tbqh

Relatively safe worker also
>>
>>3151488
He's jobbing to Shane in Heck in a kek.
>>
>>3151398
I was at home, watching SmackDown
>>
>>3151398

link to his comments or podcast
>>
>>3152629
based

>>3152809
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cI56o3QWWkU
>>
>>3152814

ty
>>
Meltzer is right in this case.
The owner of your company is on national television getting legitimately headbutted when they have a concussion lawsuit going on.
Not only does Vince take damage during the headbutt, but so does Owens.
It shows WWE has no lack of regard for their performers and gives the lawsuit legs.

Plus, it looks entirely hypocritical for Vince to demand Bryan no longer compete when he's out there doing this shit.
>>
>>3152820
Is Meltzer trying to take the company down again? it didn't work with Mauro and it isn't gonna work now. and if you recall, KO was already threatening to sue Vince
>>
>>3152829
Nigga this is real life, not Kayfabe.
Also the Mauro situation was moments away from going public until he was forced to put out some bullshit statement.
They fired JBL a few months later hoping no one noticed it was connected to that.
>>
Does it had to be a headbut? *sigh*, wrestling is dead.
>>
McMahon taking a shoot headbutt is fucking moronic but it's not like his brain isn't already paste so it probably didn't do that much extra damage.
>>
owens will rake in a great settlement in 20 years
>>
File: fake skin.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fake skin.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>3152865
yeah right. KO just headbutted his way into the HOF and a Legends contract
>>
>>3152888
I hate this more and more every time i see it.
>>
>>3152857
Gotta fight that concussion lawsuit somehow.

>look at this headbutt, I ain't crying like no bitch

Case dismissed.
>>
File: thud_.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thud_.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
>>3152888
>>
>>3151398
I had no power from the hurricane, what's been happening this week?
>>
>>3152857
Concussions are cumulative.

>>3152897
That isn't even how the U.S. court works
>>
>>3153330
After a certain point, it's like dropping bombs on a crater. There's nothing left in there to break.
>>
>>3151488
Vince thinks Shane is the draw and he needs a good worker to put him over.
They already did AJ so KO is the right one.
>>
>>3152626
Shane jobbed to Taker and AJ. I don't think Shane would go over KO either.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.