[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Vince died today, what would happen to the E?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
If Vince died today, what would happen to the E?
>>
3 hour tribute show with no matches.
>>
>>3151045
His secret surrogate child with Steph will take over
>>
>>3151059
This tbqh
>>
New Japan Pro Wrestling competes with Triple H and Kevin Dunn's rendition of WWE, which while it has a better workrate than Vince's WWE, cannot compare to the quality matches that NJPW puts on. However since they built an American audience that subscribes exclusively to WWE, NJPW only builds momentum very slowly and while never gets big enough to compete at the major level in the American market against WWE, is a great alternative that beats WWE in many international markets.

The war this time between the two companies is not on American soil, but on a global scale.
>>
It'll be like the day Benoit died times 100

Ironically the episode will get a 4.0 in ratings
>>
>>3152226
if he dies right before a show, ratings will skyrocket
>>
File: IMG_2784.jpg (77KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.jpg
77KB, 650x433px
>>3151059
This, then the company slowly crumbles under its own weight because none of those goons can run the company like Vince has for so long at such a high level. If it doesn't go bankrupt, it'll get absorbed by another company, like NJpW or ironically and hilariously TNA.
>>
RECORD HIGH RATINGS
>>
Dead within 90 days. I have this suspicion that Vince put time and effort into structuring his company so that it couldn't live without him. Kind of like Palpatine and the Galactic Empire.
>>
>>3151045
Open casket where his ass is visible for everyone to kiss for 3 hours straight with no commercials.
>>
>>3152197
>Triple H and Kevin Dunn's rendition of WWE

Triple H's first order of business is to kick Dunn the fuck out, you newb.

And probably make his ace Asuka the forever undisputed WWE Womens Champion
>>
>>3151045
Big dip in share prices. I don't think they're renewing any important deals right now, so Tri would have a chance to steady the ship but it could be the start of a death spiral.

>>3152197
>NJPW warring with WWE
Dude, the only market where New Japan is bigger than Global Force is Japan. Let me repeat that:

More people care about Impact than care about New Japan.

They're doing really well domestically, but have a trivial global presence. Billy Corgan's NWA is more likely to launch a wrestling war with WWE.
>>
tribute show. the big dog comes out sans tactical vest, abs gleaming and surfs using vince's casket as a board on a wave of dollar bills to close the show.

its what he would have wanted.
>>
>>3151045
Still same for me,He passed through his business instinct to Stephanie and with Triple H control the wrestling aspect,i think the company will be just fine
>>
>>3153037
He'd make Asuka the WWE Champion as well and face her in Mania
>>
File: the undisputed generation.png (576KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
the undisputed generation.png
576KB, 650x433px
>>3152271
Fixed that for you
>>
>>3151045
i legit dreamed about this last night, though i think he croaked suddenly before a ppv
>>
File: smitherscoffin.png (652KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
smitherscoffin.png
652KB, 768x576px
>>3153170
>pretending vince doesn't have instructions in his will for roman to be buried alive with him
>>
>>3151045
Can't really say about things on the business end, but the booking would improve DRASTICALLY.
>>
Vince will work his death. I bet the first line of his will is a stipulation that the rest must only be read in front of the cameras, live on Raw.
>>
the headbutt Owens did to Vince would be the most legendary move in wrestling history ever.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.