[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that will ospreay has 2 5 star matches at the age of 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: will hiromu.jpg (486KB, 804x7220px) Image search: [Google]
will hiromu.jpg
486KB, 804x7220px
reminder that will ospreay has 2 5 star matches at the age of 24
>>
And they're both shitty flip fests. Next!
>>
great, hope he becomes a mega star in japan or where ever. just keep that vanilla midget away from wwe, don't need any more
>>
File: 1504317507812.jpg (35KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
1504317507812.jpg
35KB, 615x630px
>>3150236
>>3150265
The truth hurts, OP
>>
>>3150233
who
>>
>>3150233
Literally who?
>>
and he's going to be dead or in a wheelchair by 28
>>
Osprey is shit, and needs to get his own signatures and some actual charisma. Dude is a vacuum.
>>
>>3150233
Never heard of him
>>
So Hiromu is a closeted gay man, right?

Will he get in trouble if he comes out? I've heard Japan is weird about that.
>>
Yet still no most outstanding wrestler award. Hmmmm
>>
>>3150378
I mean, you could be in the top five wrestlers in the world (not saying Ospreay is) and not touch that shit for the next decade with how ridiculously next level the top four guys are. It's pretty much on lock for the next few years, at least.
>>
>>3150387
Top 4 being Roman, Cena, Brock, and AJ?
>>
>>3150394
Ha ha ha.

Ha ha.

How about that.
>>
>>3150394
No.
Roman, Cena, Brock and Jinder.
Dumb smark.
>>
>>3150233
Reminder that Chris Jericho has zero five star matches at the age of 46.
>>
File: Will_Ospreay.jpg (21KB, 170x402px) Image search: [Google]
Will_Ospreay.jpg
21KB, 170x402px
He wont last, Ospreay whole body is fucked up, his "style" is the only thing he has and it will be done by a couple of years.
He's not very smart, Neville and Ricochet were pioneers in that kind of style and both of them even knew their limits and wrestled in a smart way, Ospreay in the other hand is near to a 35 years old Rey Mysterio level of fucked, just look at his history:

>Two slipped discs in his back
>Seven concussions
>A shoulder that is prone to separation
>Two fractured heels
>Sciatica that is causing numbness in his foot

Sad thing is that even if he slows down he wont surpass 8 years more.
>>
>>3150233
reminder that star ratings are subjective. I like a lot of Meltzer's 5 star matches, but I don't like Will Ospreay. I don't think he can ever have a 5 star match.
>>
>>3150407
What about his match with KUSHIDA?
I loved it. And he got beat, so you probably liked it even more.
Or just his presence in the match devalue it in your eyes? I don't begrudge you if it does, as you said pro-wrestling is subjective.
>>
So he has two 5 star fake fights according to some wrestling "journalist", to whom does that mean anything other than IWC neckbeards?
>>
>>3150233
>reminder that will ospreay has zero psychology on his matches.

The Chinese NXT girl did the kick combo right on her first match,something this kid can't do.
>>
Who's the fuck is osprey? Bahahahah
>>
>>3150407
>>3150414
Same basic point, but one guy comes off like an adult expression a dissenting opinion and one guy comes off like a retarded teenager.
>>
File: will face.png (267KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
will face.png
267KB, 640x370px
mfw wwe drones are seething
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.