[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer Shoots Hard on the Vince McMahon/Owens Headbutt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: dave-meltzer-video.jpg (140KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
dave-meltzer-video.jpg
140KB, 640x420px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmdXb9AFvtY

got worked
>>
why should I have to listen to what this simp has to say about the greatest wwe promo of the last decade?
>>
>>3149818
This isn't new, he always gets mad when he can't predict something
>>
>>3149818
>SHOOTS HARD
>>
>>3149853
ummmm no sweetie the plans changed please keep paying him he's a genius
>>
>>3149853
>he thinks people read the newsletter for scoopz
It's not 1995 anymore
>>
>those comments
>that autistic weeb hichigaya replying to every post

top kek
>>
>>3149818
holy shit I never thought of it like that before but Dave makes some great points, in retrospect the whole angle was pathetic
>>
What the fuck is Dave going on about? Pre-blading? Fake skin?

Vince is 72 fucking years old, his skin will be like tissue paper at this point
>>
>>3149853
>listen to him a little while back for the first time
>the "uuuuh" "it might change" memes are real
>>
>>3149818
god dave is such a fag
>>
>>3149865
Fuck off Bryan.
>>
>>3149818

>people pay to listen to this trash

lmao
>>
Ding-Dong Diddlycringe at this ding dong diddly simp with no based dimes. WOAT. Have sex.
>>
This fag actually bitches about Vince wanting tough guys to wrestle in his company... he actually thinks its a "backwards mentality"
You heard it, from Meltzer himself, tough men suck in wrestling, we should have low T beta males do some flips and no sell moves so he can give his stars straight out of his ass
>>
>>3149930
Not, that isn't what he is saying. He says that because of everything we know about CTE, we shouldn't have people shoot headbutt each other.
That's all he is saying. Protect your brain, is what he is saying. And you know, you are probably one of those anons who says Japanese wrestlers either believe it's real or it's just full of ladyboys who do flips.
So please choose your side and stfu.
>>
>>3149942
But only after Shibata's hematoma does dave finally know about CTE? He wasn't speaking out against headbutt spots in NJPW for the previous 10 years.
>>
>>3149953
He was.
>>
>>3149942
He complained about Vince liking tough guys and that Vince likes to show that he's tough himself
Meltzer is a fucking idiot, he acknowledged Vince is 70 and that it's a difference to headbutt someone that age compared to someone who is 20-40 yet, he doesn't know that because Vince is 72 and not 30 he gets busted open easier
He's a bitch who's affraid to be called a mark so he says that Vince bladed before and used fake skin or whatever BS he could come up with.
I honestly don't know how he has any credibility left, but then again, people still watch CNN
>>
>>3149971
Goddamn you Meltzer, trying to get rid of all of our tough men and put estrogen in our water. Will you stop at nothing to remove our god given right to bash each other in the skull as hard as possible.
>>
Fuck this manlet kike mark.

Every time he and that other faggot complain about the show being boring and not edgy enough, and then once they do something cool and edgy he just switches his opinion and talks about Japan again.

Fuck this asshole
>>
>>3150131
Pretty sure what they're complaining about is the show being boring and terribly written, not a lack of fake-ass edginess.
>>
>>3150144
he does the same about Raws in 98-99

while they draw 100 times the dimes that his weeb friend Omega draws
>>
>>3150113
Go prep your bull, reddit beta cuck meltzer slave
>>
>>3150144
They're complaining about everything no matter what, just like the typical obese smark
>>
>>3150157
>>3150171
I'm legitimately surprised you didn't throw the word simp in there five times.
>>
Fucking Dave bitching about how doing that spot was "not smart" and "not entirely safe." Is he aware that pro wrestling as a fucking concept is not inherently smart or safe? Best angle in Smackdown history, and very satisfying to see Vince Jr. put someone like Kevin over so huge, and fucking B&D crying about how it was "so frickin stupid." I may even stop stealing episodes of WOR.
>>
>>3149818
>video is kill
ANYONE HAVE A WORKING LINK?!?!?!?
>>
File: meltz2.jpg (37KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
meltz2.jpg
37KB, 300x328px
>>3150845
www.wrestlingobserver.com
>>
>>3150858
just gonna use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI56o3QWWkU , that site looks like shit
>>
didnt vince just have a squib?
even if he didn't, old people have skin like paper.
how are "wrestling insiders" getting this worked.
>>
>>3149869
This
>>
>>3149818
What a fucking faggot
>>
Dave makes my dick SHOOT HARD if you know what I mean
>>
>>3149818
Anyone have the link to the full observer episode?
>>
I'm lost, what about what he said was wrong and deserved backlash? He's literally right, it was stupid to do and it looked retarded.
>>
>>3149942
meanwhile he gives 6 stars to guys doing dragon suplexes on their necks and to the floors
>>
>>3149856
Based sweetie poster
>>
>>3151097
/asp/ contrarians, just simple minded people tying themselves into knots
>>
>It's a Bryan goes into talking about a funny/great segment and opens it by sounding incredibly bored and tired of it all episode
>>
>>3149854
>"Shoots"
>Isn't a character, so a "shoot" and "kayfabe" statement is not something he can make, he and only make a statement

>"shoots"
>Not an insider, an so cannot break character to deliver a behind the curtain statement
>>
>>3149869
>so...uhh.... it was some fake skin with a blood pack in it.... or uh.... a cut that had been sealed.... and uh... it didn't open while vince was talking and moving his face for 10 minutes because....uhh... you know these things change and uhh... you know, but they were always gonna do that..... uhh
>>
>>3151139
>So.. uh... the fake skin was removed...uhh... without vince touching the wound, uh... while the camera was in an extended close-up uhh... but these things happen....
>>
>>3151097
No it didnt

Im also not going to listen to dave meltzers sjw pussy numale shit

Lost all respect for him during the mauro shit

Hooe he dies

/shoot
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.