[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Asuka promo video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: glorious empress.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
glorious empress.png
1MB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrsk-wwYHfI

If they botch her main roster booking (and there's a fair chance they will), there will always be her illustrious time in NXT.
>>
>>3149023
>look mom I posted it again haha xDD
>>
File: DINTrfWV4AAHcLW.jpg (159KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DINTrfWV4AAHcLW.jpg
159KB, 1024x1024px
>>3149020
GOAT
>>
>>3149020
>If
Started watching last week, eh?
>>
>>3149023
Every time you post this I want to stroke and kiss her sweet tummy more and more, thank you for cultivating my fetish anon.
>>
>>3149027
simp
>>
>>3149555
Kys
>>
Remember when they tried to turn her heel?
>>
>>3150332
They succeeded by making her bury everyone. Now smarks are turning on her
>>
>>3150339
Lemme tell you something brother, I'm a smark and I ain't turning on shit, jack.
>>
>>3150344
Weebs don't count as people
>>
>>3150332
Yeah and she proved that she's shit at her job and continued pandering to the smarks and trying to make herself look cool. WOAT heel
>>
>>3149020
Reckless monkey, does she know wrestling is supposed to be a work?
>>
who?
>>
>>3150349
You listen here, brother. Do you even know where you are, jack?

>>3150355
Lemme tell you something, brother. Asuka did her job and even the brothers in the NXT creative team did their best to get Asuka over as a conniving, two-faced, cheating egomaniacal asshole heel. But the millions and millions of Hulkamaniacs watching NXT didn't buy it for one second, jack, because all they cared about was watching Asuka drop that foot in her opponent's face and put them down for that 1-2-3.
>>
>>3150332
A lot of people can't stand her anymore so I guess it worked
>>
>>3150386
>a lot of people
your imaginary friends don't count
>>
>>3150386
People at Brooklyn at Takeover has not been ready for Asuka to loose. They expected it, but when they didn't do it, they were happy with the outcome. Cause they like Asuka. Most people does.
>>
BASED CHARLOTTE FlNNA MOONSAULT HER STREAK INTO A SHOOT
>>
>half sold out bingo hall vs jobbers
>illustrious

kek
>>
>>3150418
Ember got more over by fucking having her finisher get kicked out of and then tapping out than she ever would've by winning.

That's how much nobody in that building wanted to see Asuka lose.

>>3150432
Fun fact, I think Charlotte has lost every single match where she's done the Moonsault.
>>
>>3150406
t. never leaves his /asp/ safe space
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.