[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were The Oddities a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Oddities.jpg (90KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
Oddities.jpg
90KB, 412x412px
Were The Oddities a draw?
>>
>>3148433
They were a reason why the attitude era wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
>>
>>3148433

I played through WWF Attitude so I could unlock Kurrgan and Al Snow's head.
>>
>>3148433
Oddities is why Luna wasn't seriously looked at in the Women's championship picture.

>Sable
>>
>>3148433
They were fucking terrible.
At least Kurrigan wasn't so bad.
>>
>>3148433
Who was under the mask?
>>
File: quake.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
quake.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
>>3148504

James Gandolfini
>>
>>3148504
Golga was really John "Earthquake" Tenta. He was added to the group to give them somebody who could actually wrestle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emPAJIoy-bg

>Insane Simp Posse
>hitting the wrong target with an elbow drop
>>
>WWE Network edited all instances of "Greatest Show" playing.

>WWE Network edited out all Kid Rock American Badass theme and replaced it with generic rock music the first couple weeks of his return and then it changed to You're Gonna Pay edit

If I remember correctly you only ever saw ICP like twice on the network and they were extremely brief appearances.
>>
>>3148433
I personally enjoy stuff like this

I hate the bullshit le real fight atmosphere all the time. Like i enjoy all forms of wrestling from goofy gimmicks to yano to big matches.

Oddities were based tbqh
>>
File: 651496515428116.png (544KB, 570x540px) Image search: [Google]
651496515428116.png
544KB, 570x540px
>>3149043
>le
>reddit spacing
>namefag
>>
They were over with the crowd and had good theme song. It was fine for what it was.
>>
>>3148571

That crowd is lit baby.
>>
>>3148443
THEY WERE SUPER SUPER OVER

25+
>>
Anybody who disses Oddities is a dumbass. They were over. There entrance always had crowd hyped. They were cool for the time if you're not a nerdy ass smart mark.

>>3148571
video says it all

back when WWE had a cool factor
>>
Everybody come see the greatest show
Gather up all juggalos and roll
>>
>>3148433
Yes, because people didn't shit on anything and everything back then.
>>
>>3148433
I wish they could bring hank and bob back
>rip boys

https://youtu.be/zzg-C4upxc0
>>
>>3149722
And that's why the Attitude era kinda sucked.

35+
>>
>>3148457
no its probably because she didnt flirt the bookers and looked like a fucking beast.
>>
>>3148548
>>3148549
Poor fuckin Earthquake. Jesus christ...his time with Hogan made him look like an absolute monster heel.

And then...he floundered as Hogan throw aways do. Then got teamed up with Tugboat. Then went to WCW and became Avalanche. And then Shark. Got fed to Hogan again...then came back to the fed to be in this disaster of a stable.

Fuckin hell. How did they ruin him that badly after his Summerslam match with Hogan. I've always loved watching him. Had the potential to be something. Too bad someone dropped the ball.
>>
>>3152125
Natural Disasters were over huge
>>
>>3148548
I fucking loved Earthquake And Typhoon back in the day.
Big fat Natural Distaster fuckers.
>>
>>3148549
Yeah fucking right!
I bet you're gonna tell me next that Owen Hart was the Blue Blazer... cunt.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.