[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Japan so much better at training wrestlers? Why is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: C_N66gMUQAE-Gto.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C_N66gMUQAE-Gto.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
Why is Japan so much better at training wrestlers?

Why is the Performance Center still a gym with some wrestling rings added as an afterthought?
>>
>>3148334
They are all 5ft tall and 90lbs and can do flips and shit.

Also imagine the smell.
>>
>>3148334
Japs are genetically superior
>>
>>3148334
io hot
kairi cute
mayu ugly
>>
>>3148334
The middle one has white people skin. Wtf?
>>
>>3148485
bleached
>>
>>3148485
>why aren't people like my /pol/ stereotypes?
>>
>>3148514
Not from /pol/. The other two have asian skin color but her skin color is of a white person. Is she mixed race or just an anomaly?
>>
File: skin colors.png (2MB, 1200x1066px) Image search: [Google]
skin colors.png
2MB, 1200x1066px
>>3148531
Used Paint's color picker, she really has Whitey skin
>>
>>3148538
I know, just look at their tummies it is very clear! I'm not trying to be racist, just curious as I have never seen an asian with white people skin before
>>
>>3148558
There's no such thing as white people skin. It's based on genetics and environment, not the disproven concept of race
>>
>>3148566
>the disproven concept of race

Bruh are you trying to pretend that race is not an actual thing because every scientist on earth would disagree with you
>>
>>3148580
It's just Alt-Left retards who discovered this board
ignore them
>>
>>3148580
fake news
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
>>
>>3148558

Uh, dude, Japanese Chinese and Korean people can go from paler than white people to darker than the worst Jersey Shore tan.

Most Japanese and many Chinese have very pale skin but tan very easily. Some don't tan and stay pale.
>>
>>3148580
Nope, they would agree. Regional adaptions are real. "White" and "black" is not. There is no genetic structure exclusive to these fictional races or any group of people.
>>
>>3148580
>Science would favor Du Bois. Today, the mainstream belief among scientists is that race is a social construct without biological meaning.

>What the study of complete genomes from different parts of the world has shown is that even between Africa and Europe, for example, there is not a single absolute genetic difference, meaning no single variant where all Africans have one variant and all Europeans another one, even when recent migration is disregarded,"
>>
>>3148580
That's bullshit. And before you bring up the whole frequency of alleles thing, even that isn't really valid as it doesn't have set specifications for the sake of classification.
>>3148334
Japan's training regiments for pro wrestling often tend to be a lot tougher and stricter than USA's. Watch some videos, it looks like the guys are getting tortured and bullied at times.
>>
File: iocat (2).jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
iocat (2).jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
>tfw no Io gf
>>
>>3148334
The Japanese, generally speaking, take their sports extremely seriously. If you want to be in the wrestling business you have to be serious to the point of obsession and if you're not dedicated enough the gruelling training regiment combined with the hazing will weed out everyone but those who want it the most.
>>
>>3148334
Because they're in the business to be the best and put their bodies on the line. Not to hang out in a Performance Center.
>>
>>3148658
For ten thousand yen she'll be your girlfriend for the night
>>
>>3148632
>Japan's training regiments for pro wrestling often tend to be a lot tougher and stricter than USA's. Watch some videos, it looks like the guys are getting tortured and bullied at times.

It's even worse for the Joshi's because they're struggling to be taken seriously so they have to work a more brutal style. That's why they beat the everloving shit out of each other.
>>
I'm pretty sure that the performance center only exists to breed new wrestlers.
>>
>>3149322
That's £68 (or $90).

I'll take it!
>>
>>3149324
Yes, there is kinda a tradition of beating people trying to be wrestlers. Kairi Hojo had her nose broken, she had a busted cheek in her debut match or something really early.
Japanese women wrestlers were a girls from broken homes, lesbians in time when homosexuality wasn't as accepted as is now (still isn't in Japan) or victims of abuse. They had to be tough, so their trainers roughed them up. So they know how it is to throw real punch and to get punched.
And they are not worried about hurting as much as PC trainees. And... for example in NJPW dojo young boys doesn't train pro-wrestling, they train shoot martial arts and are taught how to adapt them to pro-wrestling ring, how not to maim your opponent, when he gives you his limb for example.
>>
>>3149351
>>3149322
Not ten thousand, some more. And Io doesn't have to if doesn't want to.
>>
Is it just me or does "Japan training" = flippy shit?

Normal:
I'm running.

Japan:
I'm doing three flips, turning around twice, jumping up and down, doing two more flips and taking two steps forward.
>>
>>3149481
What are you watching? There literally are people who do zero flips. You just have misconception, cause some matches and some wrestlers have flips in their arsenal.
>>
>>3149469
Of course she does. If big trick Io stopped selling herself to salarymen Stardom would go bankrupt

Her only way out of the grim life of a sex worker was WWE but they changed their mind and threw her back into the fray
>>
>>3149481
did you mean to say mexico or are you just a completely fucking retarded cunt, aka an e drone?
>>
>>3148334
USA is probably the worst place to learn how to wrestle.
Mexico is better too.
>>
>>3149556
I think it's more about the student than the place. American students are whiny people.
While young lions don't mind doing chores for the seniors on top of getting stiffed by Suzuki.
>>
>>3149569
This is the big problem. All the shit that got Bill de Mott fired/traumatised all those soft american faggot wrestlers (like kenny omega) probably wouldn't phase the average young boy in a jap dojo
>>
>>3148334
Because WWE don't have Inoki Dojo.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.