[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Heavyweight Classic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Now that the manlet and the wymynz classics are over, why don't they just go for a Andre The Giant Heavyweight Classic? Isn't that just like dimes falling from the sky? Or would it be too hard to find 32 indy big men around the world?

If Beeg retires you could even have him as commentator with JR, or Mauro.

You could make interviews with the wrestlers like "i was bullied at school for being too big".

Would it work or would it be too farfetched? Who could be the entrants? Which would be the tune they use?
>>
Naming it for Andre would set the bar too high methinks.

What's the lower weight limit? Because WWE just signed Dijak but he's 270lbs.

>Or would it be too hard to find 32 indy big men around the world?

Considering how obscure some of the guys in the CWC were I doubt it.
>>
>>3145481
Good question. Maybe 320 is the lower limit?

I guess that if they could find skilled men this big they would've put them straight in the main roster though
>>
>>3145493
>lower limit
>320lbs

wot
>>
>>3145497
Sorry I don't use the imperial system. I just wanted to make clear that they should have 32 BIG men, not just medium sized.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
A super heavy weight tournament would be a fun train wreck to watch. It would have to be an eight man bracket since there are so few big men. 265+ (UFC HW limit is 265)
>>
Should be 250 or 260, imo.

>Matanza
>Cage
etc
>>
>>3145549
>so few big men

BOLA this year nearly had that many big bois

>>3145513
Neither do I.
>>
File: nash.png (325KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
nash.png
325KB, 479x360px
how about instead of a weight limit there's a height limit?
>>
>>3145558
What should the limit be?
>>
>>3145461
Where would you find said heavyweights? There aren't many huge dudes on the indies and the ones at the PC all suck. All the matches would be the same too. Either hoss matches, or power guys failing to do power moves to other giant dudes.
>>
>>3145831
>There aren't many huge dudes on the indies

t. guy who doesn't watch the indies
>>
>>3145558
>looks intimidating due to size but is actually an overrated, underperforming piece of shit
And Desert Eagles aren't very good pistols either.
>>
File: Akebono-Royce-Gracie[1].png (261KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
Akebono-Royce-Gracie[1].png
261KB, 730x380px
>>3145461
I'd love an Andre The Giant tournament. Then have a ATGHC vs CWC card.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.