[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we could have had the superior in every way Io winning the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: iowwe.jpg (54KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
iowwe.jpg
54KB, 640x425px
>we could have had the superior in every way Io winning the MYC and challenging for the NXT Women's championship, putting on classics with Ember Moon
>instead we get the CRINGE Princess
What went wrong ?
>>
>>3145246
Hello Io!
>>
Her neck is a liability.

But dont worry, the 70 year old chairman will still take bumps for your enjoyment.
>>
What happened? I remember all the buzz that she was about to sign/already signed, then nothing, they got Hojo instead.
>>
>>3145246

her brain is mush

she would've died in the quarterfinals tops.
>>
>>3145248
Yes, cause he is willing to die on screen, but it would be bad if anyone else did.
Funny how it is. And he took headbutt, when his pet doctors are the ones making Daniel Bryan a backstage personality and not a wrestler anymore. How tough he is. You pussies, concussions are only for pussies. Fucking weaklings, I will win every single court case, like with your buddy Phil, you pussy, give the headbutt, comon, pussy!
>>
>>3145246
Hi Mercedes.
>>
>>3145263
You type like you've taken a few too many headbutts.
>>
>>3145262
No, see >>3145263
>>3145261
It's all Meltzer. His scoops regarding women suck big time. First he reported they are both signed and Mayu will retire this december. Then he retracted everything. Then even when Kairi cut promos saying how "we will meet along the way" about Nixon Newell, who was going to WWE immediatly after that Japan tour, he wasn't saying anything. Cause his sources suck.
There is this thing about how Io is making much more and how she has fucked up neck and also she announced how is taking a break and then came back (same with Kagetsu) and how she was in PC, only to check it out and later how she wasn't sure thing to be signed and...
So much info, but nothing really concrete.
In the end, I don't trust him on anything coming from Japan, be it NJPW news or joshi news. He doesn't have anyone who will not either work him or who have real info.
>>
>>3145261
She didn't passed the medical tests.
>>
>>3145267
Eh, I was trying to type as angry as I could. This is how I imagine it is to be Vince McMahon when he was in that ring talking to Owens.
>>
>>3145270
I like Dave but he's still getting worked about Tana's "bicep tear". What a dumb dumb.
>>
>>3145275
I was just messin with ya bro, your post was fine
>>
>>3145276
Yep. Tana "please-kill-my-legitimately-hurt-bicep-I-need-surgery-for-so-I-cannot-wrestle-anymore" hashi? That Tanahashi? But if you take Meltzer as weird extension of NJPW canon world, where his character is of a journalist reporting on a real sport's competition, then it makes much more sense.
The worst thing is... he is not even being paid by them even if he is one of their actors.
>>
>>3145287
Nah I understand, as I said, I was trying to imagine how it is inside of a head of deranged genius who is angry with the whole world and who will never ever be truly happy.
>>
>>3145294
Based
>>
>>3145291
based dave inadvertently keeping kayfabe alive
>>
>>3145246
No one cares about that fatty
>>
>>3145325
Hi Alexa!
>>
File: io.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
io.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
>>3145325
kys she's not fat she just has a round face
>>
>>3145246
>superior in every way
Except, you know, charisma. The most important thing of all. Kairi is a vasty superior babyface and WWE needs that, not more le cool badasses.
>>
>>3145971
This. Asuka does the badass tweener shit better than Io too so there's no need for her. All she has is flips.
>>
>>3145246
She wasn't cleared and had dates to fulfill by the time tapings were scheduled.
>>
>>3145976
Io is great cocky Ace, she has poise and charisma. Where Asuka would be greta heel, kairi great babyface, you can have Io as a cocky Ace, who will sell for people who are strong, but kick the rookie's head off, cause they tried to challenge the Ace.
But there is no place for her right now. Maybe next year, she will be watching Kairi during Brooklyn match.
>>
>>3145971
WWE wouldn't need babyfaces if they'd stop burying the poor bastards
>>
File: 1505276318621.jpg (142KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
1505276318621.jpg
142KB, 416x600px
>>3145246
>>
>>3147398
>look mom I posted it again xDD
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.