[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The death of the WWE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: The death of WWE..png (294KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
The death of WWE..png
294KB, 501x504px
Ladyboys and gentlemen, I give you the death of the WWE. Years from now, when we pinpoint the exact second that WWE lost the wrestling war against NJPW, this will be the choice. By snatching away these 4, the WWE awakened a sleeping dragon who has since gone on to have it's best year in company history, lit a fire under the wrestler's asses who were having superb matches before to have extremely engaging and 6-star matches, has become giga popular in the United States to the extent where American wrestlers see it as their viable alternative, inspired Takaaki Kidani to wage war against the WWE, inspired NJPW to hold one (and many more shows to come) on American territory, inspired Being the Elite to help appeal to western audiences even moreso, resulted in the immediate rise of Kenny Omega and Tetsuya Naito and inadvertently drew American, British and Canadian eyeballs to the company, in some cases indirectly advertising the company by talking about the "world-class" talent they poached from it. Now, the company has ridiculous momentum, taking advantage of the accessibility of the internet and enjoying the most popularity it's ever had in their illustrious 45-year history.
>>
>>3145245
>has become giga popular in the United States
It's less popular than Global Force Wrestling.
>>
>totally kills the heavyweight singles division to the point the dojo wont even take guys under six foot two anymore to recover
>>
>>3145245
fall of death
>>
>>3145256
As it should be
>>
File: 1504955886538.png (25KB, 949x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504955886538.png
25KB, 949x400px
>>3145245
>>
>2017 almost ending
>Still with the NJPW meme

Remember how cool was Lucha Underground for a few months?
>>
> someone actually bothered writing this
Tldr
Nu wrestling fags are fucking pathetic. Go outside and get your dick wet

And no not by pissing yourself in the garden
>>
>>3145256
The G1 Special in USA sold more tickets in America in one night than GFW has all year
>>
>>3145429
LU is still cool. I say that as a NJPW fan.
>>
>>3145245
>Competition is bad
No.
Some of the most memorable shit done by WWE was back in the day when they had actual competition from WCW etc. Having no notable competition, on the other hand, resulted in them becoming boring, complacent and enamored with fan-repellent charisma vacuums.
>>
>>3145462
E-drone SEETHING
>>
>>3145245
Stay mad neckbeard :3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.