[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tew/ - Total Extreme Wrestling General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20

File: TEW.png (530KB, 1017x765px) Image search: [Google]
TEW.png
530KB, 1017x765px
How's your territory doin'?

>What is this?
Booking simulator similar to Football Manager

>How do I get it?
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/tew2016/

>No, how do I REALLY get it?
cs(dot)rin(dot)ru
>>
File: TEW1.png (405KB, 910x712px) Image search: [Google]
TEW1.png
405KB, 910x712px
>bring in a japanese dude from ZERO-1 for shits and giggs
>He lifts the entire roster despite not speaking a word of english

NICE
>>
>>3145104
You probably have someone who speaks Japanese, but if you don't he's dragging down the morale due to being isolated.
>>
File: TEW1.png (347KB, 1019x765px) Image search: [Google]
TEW1.png
347KB, 1019x765px
I'm so glad I hired Joey Ryan
>>
>>3145126
>based Knockouts carrying a jobber
You probably hit the looks-based limit on that angle. In the future, try not to have more than half your talent in any angle rated on Sex Appeal.
>>
File: TEW1.png (217KB, 1019x763px) Image search: [Google]
TEW1.png
217KB, 1019x763px
>>3145132
Noted, thanks dude.

Not a bad show overall.
>>
File: fuck you, meltzer.jpg (128KB, 1000x615px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you, meltzer.jpg
128KB, 1000x615px
Big Bouts Bill vs. the 21st Century Horsemen gets its third 99-rated match. (Meltzer would have given it 100 if the match had happened in Japan.)
>>
File: skinny..jpg (140KB, 936x727px) Image search: [Google]
skinny..jpg
140KB, 936x727px
I don't know how a chick who weighs 237lbs can be "skinny", even if she's over 6'. (No modder at fault, this one was randomly generated.)
>>
File: won't hit the weights.jpg (143KB, 936x727px) Image search: [Google]
won't hit the weights.jpg
143KB, 936x727px
>>3145179
The other whacky random worker I have is this dude. He refuses a size change but at 87 SQ he probably has a future despite being a skinnyfat midget.
>>
File: Screenshot (174).png (370KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (174).png
370KB, 1366x768px
Why are my PPV buy rates so low? I'm getting 25s on tv and .4 on PPV buys in 2001 WWF.
>>
>>3145192
Take a look at your Broadcasting deals and check through the For Events section. Your carriers might have shit coverage or be playing your PPVs at Graveyard.
>>
File: Screenshot (175).png (457KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (175).png
457KB, 1366x768px
>>3145198
All my event deals are prime time with at least medium coverage with US being huge.
>>
File: TEW1.png (205KB, 1018x765px) Image search: [Google]
TEW1.png
205KB, 1018x765px
Xplosion went okay I guess
>>
What do you guys think of the Cornellverse?
>>
File: Screenshot (176).png (702KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (176).png
702KB, 1366x768px
I think I just found the problem with the buy rates
>>
File: ai show may 2001.jpg (130KB, 906x653px) Image search: [Google]
ai show may 2001.jpg
130KB, 906x653px
>>3145201
OK. Here's how the AI did for May 2001 in my save. If you're in the same ballpark, then it's just what it is.

>>3145214
Oh. Yeah. Enjoy that falling Wrestling Industry, I still haven't hit the bottom twenty months later.
>>
>>3145211
I keep meaning to play more in it but I have no emotional attachment to the characters.There's no possibility of getting Terry Gordy off the drugs or forcing Kevin Steen to lose weight.
>>
>>3145219
I think there's room to make your own idea of the universe but yeah. There's something about giving your fave a world title push or saving a legend who went too soon.
>>
So playing WCW Lives, and thinking of making some cuts to the roster. Out of the lower midcarders and openers, who could do with being cut or sent back to development?
>>
>>3145249
I wouldn't fire anybody. It's cheaper to humiliate them on national TV until they ask for their release.

As far as going back to development... a lot of the Power Plant guys aren't ready (brother) so if they'll go tune up at Wildside you might as well.
>>
>>3145255
Here's what I've done so far:

>Vito, Johnny the Bull, Stasiak and Jindrak have agreed to go to Wildside to polish their skills, depending on Stasiak's RNG he might return with a new gimmick and a big push
>I'm looking to bury Alan Funk like you suggested
>Lash Leroux, Johnny Swinger, Billy Kidman, Jason Jett and AJ Styles are all Hot Prospects
>Scott Steiner might actually win the WCW title off Booker so I can build up to a big PPV match between him and Sting, Booker's one of my faves IRL but I want to do a few different things with him before returning him to the title picture
>>
>>3145271
Also to add, Billy Kidman is also listed as a Next Big Thing, although I don't know the difference between NBT and Hot Prospect in detail
>>
>>3145274
Next Big Thing tells you about the worker's popularity cap, Hot Prospect tells you about popularity and wrestling skills. You'll probably notice as the save goes on that most of your guys can't hold popularity over 90. (Sting should be able to do about 95 while Goldberg and the Hulkster can probably hold 100.) Here's an old post on gds that decodes the verbal indicators:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525815
>>
>>3145293
>Kidman could be a legit main event star for my WCW and Leroux could be one of the GOAT ring workers
Not sure how to feel about this. At least I know I could push Kidman to the moon and the fans would eat it up if things with the Thrillers and RVD don't work out.
>>
>>3145300
Kidman's Star Quality will still hold him back. You can make him into Jeff Jarrett, but you can't make him the Rock unless he gets a string of successful size changes.

Lash, on the other hand, you might want to send to Wildside. He'll improve faster there and then you can team him up with one of your top hands in the midcard to hone his craft. Lance Storm might be the best option if you already have plans for Rey.
>>
>>3145393
Yeah, I don't see Kidman going too far in my WCW. He'll definitely be the rock of the CW division alongside Chavo since I have big plans for Rey. Good call on Lash going to Wildside, he'll be going there. Also sent Styles and Paris to Wildside, so I'll hopefully have a batch of well developed young guys to send to the main roster once the older guys have run their course.

So far my plans are: RVD and Kanyon are both getting big pushes to the main event, as I need some fresh blood to cover for Sting (who's doing great in his 'one more run' gimmick but will start really feeling it by 2003), DDP and Nash.

O'Haire and Palumbo have been getting really over and are developing really well, they won't change size but they'll at least be a strong tag team.

Jeff Jarrett is feuding with the Filthy Animals (Konnan, Kidman and Rey) and the idea is for him to beat Konnan at Great American Bash to retain the US title. I was thinking of Rey beating him at either a Nitro or the next PPV for the title.
>>
>>3145211
I only play Cornellverse or Thunderverse.
>>
>>3145435
I've never tried Thunder. The thing I like most about the Cornellverse is that the bios actually relate to worker stats,so it's possible to play FOW. (In most RW mods, the bios are uninformative and sometimes horribly misleading.) Does Thunder have useful bios?
>>
>>3146809
Yeah

Thunderverse is God tier fictional mod.It's like CV but more colorful and extensive
>>
>>3146828
Just downloaded it and I think you're exaggerating. I haven't taken off FOW to check for misleading bios, but there seem to be far more uninformative ones than in the CVerse.
>>
So, I'm recently starting a WCW Lives 2001 run, first time trying to play the game more than 2 days, and this is what I've done so far:
>fired Fit Finlay because he's a faggot
>sent several guys to rehab, including Buff Bagwell and Bam Bam Bigelow
>made Steiner the face of the company, he's holding the WCW US and World titles at the same time because Booker T (who only came back weeks ago from the injury he started with) couldn't defend his title anyways
>Bischoff v. Russo feud (Russo being the owner avatar I chose) where Bischoff is the "sane guy" who wants to give WCW some sort of control while Russo is the one who wants to push the envelope (with Scott Steiner as the leader) to beat the WWF again.
>The hardcore title has been reinstated and Norman Smiley is the champion because why not
>got RVD as a upper-midcarder, soon to be main eventer, Harley Race and Ricky Steamboat as road agents since they have almost maxed Basics and Psychology
>Air Paris, Chris Harris, James Storm and Hell Raiser a.k.a. The Wall got sent to NWA:Wildside
>Palumbo and O'Haire are the champions, feuding with Team Canada and The Insiders, they are getting lot's of TV time
>Rey Mysterio and Kidman are feuding with shitters Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo like WCW left it off but I'm using it to revive the Filthy Animals so they feud with the Insiders for the belt later on
>Jeff Jarrett and Dustin Rhodes fucking hate each other in storyline and Ric Flair/Dusty Rhodes are sort-of managers respectively, the plan is to unite the Bischoff v. Russo storyline with this one at some point.
>Jerry Lawler is the new colour commentator of Nitro, Heenan is seething
I'm gonna start booking more with real life incidents in mind (like Smiley apparently being pretty good at submisions from experience in Mexico and Japan according to Starrcade '98) and will try for shits and giggles to make Hugh fucking Morrus the next Goldberg-like main eventer since he's been complaining about being left off Nitro and he's based
>>
>>3147347
>Steiner as the top guy
Based. Been going on the WCW Lives save and here are my champs circa August 2001:

WCW World is Sting
WCW US is Sean O'Haire (who's going to get a huge push because he's been really developing well and putting on some great performances)
WCW Tag is Kidman and Rey
WCW CW is Chavo (who's going to drop it to Jamie Knoble at the August PPV, which will be renamed Pride)

Sting is going to have a match with Flair for the world title, while O'Haire is feuding with Jarrett. Shane Helms buffed up big, was thinking of moving him into the US title scene and repackaging him as the Hurricane. Also repackaged Alex Wright as Berlyn, the gimmick change didn't go too well but the heel turn did and he's been getting a lot of momentum.
>>
>>3147370
Nice champs. My WCW Lives champs (as of January 2003) are:

WCW World: GOLDBERG (who will be holding the belt all year)
United States: Ken Shamrock (short reign, just won the belt off Samoa Joe)
WCW Tag Team: Your Favourite Weapons (Brian Armstrong & CM Punk, probably getting a long run)
WCW TV Title: Sean O'Haire (interim champ, got the belt because Claudio Castagnoli had drug problems)
WCW Cruiserweight: Teddy Hart (getting his first push up the card)
Women's Champion: Katarina Waters (dominant champ until I rebalance my women's division - too many babyfaces right now)
>>
>>3147347
>fired Fit Finlay because he's a faggot
You fucked up. If you hate him, you could have buried him until he asked for his release. Instead you paid him money to go away. (Fit's also a good hand but I'm guessing that had nothing to do with your decision.)

>Bischoff v. Russo feud
No words.

>got RVD as a upper-midcarder, soon to be main eventer, Harley Race and Ricky Steamboat as road agents since they have almost maxed Basics and Psychology
This is very sensible.

>will try for shits and giggles to make Hugh fucking Morrus the next Goldberg-like main eventer since he's been complaining about being left off Nitro and he's based
He probably can't hold popularity at that level. Wouldn't be surprised if his soft cap is in the low eighties. You might be able to keep him up in the high nineties despite that, but he'll need a Brute gimmick and a lot of squash matches to do it.
>>
>>3148102
It also helps for O'Haire that I hired Paul Orndroff to act as a locker room leader and road agent, and Orndroff's been teaching O'Haire a lot of psychology and mic tips to the point that O'Haire can actually cut some pretty decent promos now. I'm seriously considering having him take on Kanyon for the WCW title at Starrcade (although the main event I'm thinking will be Flair vs. Sting in a Spectacle match). Palumbo's not doing too bad but he'll probably be a steady midcarder.

Jarrett... I'm going to push him as an opponent for Sting if only to get some overness that he can give out to someone like Rey.
>>
>>3148886
>Jarrett
He probably has a popularity cap of around 90. Unless you've been very lucky, Rey is unlikely to be that blessed. My advice is to build up both of them for the A and A* SQ guys. Even if your Rey has a high popularity cap, his mediocre SQ means he can't be a heavy hitter in National Battles.

>Mentors
Yep. I had DDP adopt Homicide and turn him into a beast on the mic.
>>
File: is he ready..jpg (115KB, 1010x732px) Image search: [Google]
is he ready..jpg
115KB, 1010x732px
Stasiak in his first real test. RVD would get a good match with just about anyone on my main roster, but this was better than expected.
>>
>>3148983
Yeah, sounds about right. I'm thinking of building up Jarrett if only to do the job to someone who needs that huge rub, maybe Goldberg when he makes his big comeback. Rey and Kidman are those guys I'll build up as upper midcard guys, at most they'll get the occasional TV crack at the world title (did Steiner vs. Kidman for the WCW title one Nitro that got 78, which is pretty good considering Kidman's pop is around 54-55, Steiner retained of course).

Thinking of doing an angle where Sanders and Reno reform the Natural Born Thrillers stable to feud with O'Haire and Palumbo once O'Haire's feud with Mike Awesome is done. Who, particularly young indy workers who need a break in the biz, could work as part of the Thrillers? (helps that I've been watching WCW 2000 to get ideas for this save and despite the booking, I enjoyed watching the Thrillers)
>>
>>3149009
Put the strap on him, brother.
>>
File: maaaaaarks!.jpg (40KB, 566x460px) Image search: [Google]
maaaaaarks!.jpg
40KB, 566x460px
>>3149011
>Who, particularly young indy workers who need a break in the biz, could work as part of the Thrillers?
Some ideas:
>Samoa Joe - Wouldn't look the part unless he gets jacked like in my save, but he's definitely going to do good work for you.
>CM Punk - despite a tendency to have Soft Drug issues in RW mods, Punky is good value and usually has a high popularity cap.
>Monty Brown - he might not have debuted yet for you but if not he'll be there very soon. Starts off with quite a bit of popularity so you don't have to build him up the card, too.

I also hear good things about a kid from Massachusetts who wrestles with a robot gimmick, name of Juan Senior of something like that.
>>
File: burchill gets a clue.jpg (42KB, 542x323px) Image search: [Google]
burchill gets a clue.jpg
42KB, 542x323px
>>3149013
I have a lot of guys putting their hands up. Paul here has done very well with all that clean living and healthy sea air. But nobody is taking the strap off GOLDBERG until Starrcade, and maybe not even then.
>>
>>3145098
must have mods?
>>
>>3149024
Definitely going to hire Joe. Punk, BMJ and Monty are all in Wildside, but I think Joe might work out better starting out as part of the main roster in the Thrillers.
>>3149028
>Burchill took Nash's advice
Based. But yeah, keep the strap on Goldberg, he's money.

Here's how my WCW Pride card is looking so far:

Sting vs. Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - will end in a controversial decision with Sting retaining but leaving it open to a rematch

Booker T vs. Kanyon - not too sure on the result yet

Scott Steiner vs. Rob Van Dam - Steiner wins

Filthy Animals (Kidman and Rey) vs. Mike Sanders and Reno for the WCW World Tag Team Championship - Filthy Animals retain

Jeff Jarrett vs. Konnan in a Street Fight - Jarrett wins

Sean O'Haire vs. Mike Awesome for the WCW United States Championship - O'Haire retains

Chavo Guerrero vs. Jamie Knoble for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship - Knoble wins

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Shane Douglas - DDP wins
>>
>>3149051
>Something for your favourite era(s)
>WCW Lives
>Latest RWC
>Thunderverse

>>3149053
>Sting vs. Flair
Not sure if they have hard-coded Chemistry in WCW Lives, but it should rate well anyway. You might need to Protect Flair if he's in Time Decline. I'm assuming you know the other notes for this match.
>Booker T. vs. Kanyon
Booker should probably go over, as he's one of your interim stars. I got unlucky and he went into Time Decline fairly young, but that's unlikely.
>Steiner vs. RVD
If these guys aren't up into A popularity, you might do better with a Wild Brawl than a long match.
>JJ vs. Konnan
Looking at your card, you could have these guys Wild Brawl but it might be better to go Storytelling. If you need to fill the time they can Slow Build, otherwise All Out.
>O'Haire vs. Awesome
This is why JJ & K-Dawg don't Wild Brawl - use the aim for this match instead.
>Chavo vs. Jamie
This is probably the opener with Steal the Show.
>DDP vs. Shane Douglas
Check to see if DDP is in Time Decline, he might need Protect. Regardless, this is a good candidate for Storytelling.
>>
>>3149101
Sounds good. I've got Joe right now and building up to the New Thrillers angle: how did you get him to get jacked? I'm good with Fat Joe because he has to feud with Steiner at one point.
>>
File: fuck.png (278KB, 1016x662px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
278KB, 1016x662px
>>3147347
Ok, this is what I've got so far now:
>Finlay in-game got fat and depressed after I fired him, apparently
>had to send Sting to rehab since he was addicted to pain killers, so there I lost the biggest star I had available.
>Ric Flair wanted out of his contract for a fine I gave him, even though he was getting pushed and was on TV every show
>Revived WCW Thunder, it's basically auto-booked with some changes and segments to boost ratings and keep the 60% matches maximum
>July 2001 was the first month I did a profit after losing $500K, the profit was $300K
>Hired Road Warrior Hawk to make Animal happy, did a medical test on him and sent him to rehab because of pain killer addiction. He's now loyal to Vince Russo (the owner a.k.a. me)
>Hugh Morrus push started by beating various jobbers on Nitro and Thunder, he's getting slowly better
>Had Bischoff book a 16 man tournament to find the #1 contender to Steiner's titles at New Blood Rising, including (luckily) Sting, Flair, Jarrett, Dustin Rhodes, Booker T, Morrus and more. Booker and Morrus are the finalists.
>Scott Steiner has been the Nitro main event every week, generally wrestling other main eventers or having handicap matches booked by Bischoff. He now gets A performances on fucking Nitro, so he's very good.
>pic related are all the guys I have out
>fired Ernest "The Cat" Miller for being an ungrateful bitch
>Norman Smiley stopped being the Hardcore champion because the faggot was doing steroids and didn't like the suspension. AJ Styles is the new champion and it'll become the new TV title.
>DDP has Mark Jindrak as his protegé and Sting has Johnny the Bull (Big Vito's Jannetty) as his protegé
>All storylines except for Animal v Shane Douglas (just started) and the Filthy Animals one, have at least C rating,

>>3148849
Finlay wasn't that expensive and only complained all the time, he deserved it as much as Ernest Miller, which I gave a suspension for using drugs and the day he comes back, he did drugs again.
>>
>>3149166
>Sting, Smiley and Kanyon in rehad
>Russo concussed
Damn, Sting is dimes incarnate and Kanyon could easily be a top name for you, hope their rehab goes well. At least the Hugh Morrus push is going great, you've got to book him to win the WCW World title for keks. I was actually thinking of either reviving Thunder or Worldwide as a B-show in order to help develop some talents on the road, would it be worth it or is it too much of a financial drain?
>>
You guys signing ICP or what
>>
>>3149173
hell YEA one OF my Homiez IN DIs WOOP WOOP

yo dis shit a sausege fest were tha bitcheas at xD
>>
>>3149166
>had to send Sting to rehab since he was addicted to pain killer
This won't stick. Expect Sting to work a lot of matches off his face, then fuck off to WWE.
>Ric Flair wanted out of his contract
Oh well. He's old, you'll be fine.
>He now gets A performances on fucking Nitro
Steiner is awesome.
>fired Ernest "The Cat" Miller for being an ungrateful bitch
Nothing of value was lost.
>Norman Smiley stopped being the Hardcore champion because the faggot was doing steroids and didn't like the suspension.
Disgusting. Why are you punishing guys for being committed to looking good? I had a Dirty Doctor backstage for two years solid and never got caught.
>guys out
How did you get your avatar a concussion? Everything else looks normal for WCW Lives.

>>3149173
I gave them a short run in Wildside to make Vampiro happy.
>>
>>3149171
I think getting a second show and lowering your production values are a MUST if you want to get more money. Thunder's the reason I did a profit, even when the show has shitty ratings, the ticket sales help a lot.

>>3149176
>Expect Sting to work a lot of matches off his face, then fuck off to WWE.
Well, I have to wait 8 months now to do it.
>Oh well. He's old, you'll be fine.
Flair's the best talker in the company and a crucial part in the Jarrett/Rhodes feud, I just gave him some money and he's now not that angry
>Disgusting. Why are you punishing guys for being committed to looking good? I had a Dirty Doctor backstage for two years solid and never got caught.
I don't like the guys doing steroids just because and every other guy got pretty happy when I suspended them.
>How did you get your avatar a concussion? Everything else looks normal for WCW Lives.
Russo starts concussed on the game, but he's an authority figure anyways, so he's available for angles, and that's what matters. He's been unironically getting better and better on the mic being close to Steiner and feuding with Bischoff all this time.
>>
>>3149231
Good shout. My thought was to revive Worldwide (and save Thunder as a future A-Show) in order to give my less experienced guys more matches to work, plus the added TV revenue and ticket sales help as well.
>>
File: o'haire gets the message.jpg (41KB, 655x329px) Image search: [Google]
o'haire gets the message.jpg
41KB, 655x329px
I only had to make him lose clean to Candido and get squashed by Giant Singh in order to get my point across. (O'Haire only has a few months in contract and I don't want to pay top dollar or lose momentum when the E comes calling.)
>>
>>3149231
>>3149244
I haven't opened a B-Show, left my Production Values high, and have been making money from the start. (Now pulling in over a million a month.) Admittedly, I don't spend on drug testing.
>>
>>3149277
I actually thought of hiring Candido and Tammy, but I'm not sure how bad their addictions are in this mod (and I assume the mod has Tammy as a cunt).
>>
>>3149358
Tammy hasn't failed a drug test and is a neutral influence. Chris is a neutral influence and I've popped him once for soft drugs and a few times for painkillers. He might also be on steroids because I don't test for that. Hiring both gives you a backstage bonus due to their relationship.

If you want a solid backstage unit, though, hire the Armstrongs. Bob is a decent agent and Locker Room Leader, Brian is a good hand for the Upper Midcard, Scott is a good ref, and Steve and Brad are chill dudes who will help keep the peace and work a few matches for you. (Occasional Wrestlers don't care how often they're used.)
>>
>>3149379
Awesome. I definitely see the uses for all of them, especially Steve and Brad (who I feel can do a lot to teach the kids in Worldwide matches). Not sure if I'll give Candido a strong push but he and Tammy should make effective midcard heels.
>>
File: big dimes jeff.jpg (141KB, 916x678px) Image search: [Google]
big dimes jeff.jpg
141KB, 916x678px
Jeff Jarrett is the 6th most popular wrestler in the world. Mike Graham on suicide watch.
>>
>>3149402
>Shane Douglas on 10th, just under Flair
Flair still holding Shane back I see.
>>
>>3149419
I just have lousy distribution in Canada. The Dean is ahead of Flair in every other market. He celebrated by putting on more muscle and has almost as much SQ as Ric now.
>>
>>3149422
What fucking universe are you even in at this point?
>>
>>3145192
>Worrying about fictional PPV buys on Autism Spreadsheet Simulator 2016 at 4am in the morning

Seek help
>>
>>3149426
WCW is alive and Goldberg is killing people in the main event, so... the brightest timeline?
>>
File: 2874568976.jpg (29KB, 219x341px) Image search: [Google]
2874568976.jpg
29KB, 219x341px
>>3149429
>I literally can not fight the overwhelming urge to go into a thread and say something insulting because I have nothing else to do at the same time of day I am using as an example to put anon down for posting at
>>
>>3149437
It's even funnier when you realize that PPV guy probably lives in a time zone where it wasn't that late.
>>
>>3149445
No just a night owl in general
>>
File: flair btfo.jpg (29KB, 357x393px) Image search: [Google]
flair btfo.jpg
29KB, 357x393px
>>3149419
Getting back to TEW and WCW Lives: Shane has definitively beaten Ric in this save, although he's more like the Ole Anderson of this 21st Century Four Horsemen. (I even ran a feud in which Jarrett and Douglas won the rights to the name.)
>>
>>3149490
Does Buff have a hilarious NWA title reign assigned to him in your save? Not sure if they fixed that because I remember that error.
>>
>>3149519
Marcus "Buddy Rogers" Bagwell does indeed have an NWA Title Reign starting about a decade before his birth.
>>
>>3149521
Buff really is the stuff if he found a way to travel back in time and assume Rogers' identity.
>>
>>3149445
Look at the clock time in the bottom right of the picture.
>>
Thought of doing an RWC game and was wondering if doing a Nexus II/Natural Born Thrillers II style angle would be possible with the default WWE roster. I'm also planning to end the brand split.
>>
test
>>
another test
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.