[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Vince is so based. >One more title run pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1816.jpg (34KB, 513x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1816.jpg
34KB, 513x269px
Fuck Vince is so based.

>One more title run pls
>>
He got BTFO by KO you simp!

The only run he's getting is piss down his leg after Owens set him straight. Shane is next!
>>
>>3145087
Still real to you in'it?
>>
Do you think Vince will get mad at himself for bleeding on his tv show?
>>
>>3145113
He's gonna fine himself.
>>
Mr McMahon is honestly the best and longest running character ever to grace a tv screen.

And every time Mr McMahon is on TV he looks like a man that absolutely fucking loves his job. That McMahon walk is just the definition of swagger, and to get his ass kicked love on TV at his age fucking shows it.

>But honestly deep down inside I feel like Vince would book his own death, love on the wwe© network ™ for only $9.99
>>
>>3145060
GOAT
>>
GIVE VINCE THE TITLE!
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (29KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
29KB, 300x400px
Fucking based
>>
>A heel is getting heat by beating on Vince
>In 2017 Vince is a face
>Stef is being played for sympathy
>As a face

What the fuck is happening
>>
>>3145147
>Royal rumble, waiting for number 30
>3,2,1, bbbbuuuuzzzzttttt
>No chance
>Everyone marks the fuck out
>Vince wins Royal rumble
>Beats Roman Reigns at WrestleMania for the championship
>Loses it the next night on raw to Subway $5.00 foot long meatball sub on multi-grain bread with parmesan cheese, oregano, and peppers
>Retires the title
>Subway $5.00 foot long meatball sub on multi-grain bread with parmesan cheese, oregano, and peppers is forever the wwe world heavy weight champion
>>
Former WCW Champion Vince Russo vs Former WWE Champion Vince McMahon when?
>>
>>3145184
dont forget a david arquette run-in as well
>>
>>3145060
Desperation move by Vince, he knows the company is in trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if an edgier product is returning. Empty arenas, bad ticket sales, no pyro, reused PPV sets, network failing. He's gonna have to pull out the big guns now
>>
>>3145204
>I wouldn't be surprised if an edgier product is returning
He's about 5 years too late, everyone told his old retarded ass that's what we wanted, now only ratings shit and he has to watch the company die.
>>
>>3145204
i mean, the world in general is getting edgier so why the fuck not
>>
>>3145060
He's always been willing to make himself look like a complete tool to put people over, unlike his cunt daughter and son-in-law, who always need to either get their win back, or never give it away in the first place.
>>
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/907883111446233088
>>
>>3145268
What a fucking pussy.
>>
>>3145268
OMFG IT MUST HAVE BEEN TO SLIGHT MY GLORIOUS NIPPON PRORESU

Alvarez is such a fucking captious dork I swear
>>
>>3145268
This guy bitches about everything, once he was complaining about New Japan guys slapping each other too hard.
>>
>>3145268
nu-males and crybabies are just as responsible for the death of pro-wrestling as corporatism is
>>
>>3145268
Holy fucking cringe
>>
>>3145309

>Japan guys [X]ing each other too hard

I guarantee you he was right. We really should have stopped at one nuke. The radiation got to their brains and now the daft fuckers think wrestling is real and actually hit each other like morons.
>>
>>3145268
imagine getting this worked
>>
>>3145113
He's gonna berry his own push over the next few weeks
>>
>>3145321
These guys are performers, people should stop complaining as much about the 'dangerous' shit they do and let them perform.
>>
>>3145305
More like why is a 72 year old man risking brain damage like a now unemployed gook who thinks wrestling is real
>>
>>3145204
If by edgier you mean takes more creative risks, then yes. Not too bothered about featuring more sex, violence, swearing etc but it definitely needs to stop being so bland and formulaic.
>>
>>3145060
Why didn't anyone run out to save Vince?
>>
>>3145268
finally a voice of reason in a sea of marks
>>
>>3145268
Who is shibata & what does he have to do with vincent getting headbutted?
>>
>>3145321
>"We"

Your grandparents didn't even serve, shut up.
>>
This cringefest perma-virgin board is such an easy bait for nostalgia lmao

>Omfg based (insert wrestler or whoever from 20 years ago)
>give him a title run main event at Wrestlemania everything!

Seek sunlight
>>
>>3145171
>a septuagenarian getting his ass kicked by a 30 year old
>daughter is worrying of her old father
its really an enigma senpai
>>
>>3145110
I was just thinking that myself. Sad
>>
>>3145204
But Roman literally just said on Monday that everything is fine and WWE is doing better than ever before?
>>
>>3145413
Literally a ref ran out to plead with Owens immediately, with two more following. But no actual wrestlers ran out to save their boss. That's kinda dumb. If Ambrose was still on Smackdown he'd have ran out to kick Owens ass though. That's for sure.
>>
>>3145177
The only hope is a "Steph and HHH are tired of waiting to completely being able to run things and are angling to beat Shane to the pass" storyline.

If this angle is straight vanilla then heaven help the ratings.
>>
>>3145141
He's almost underrated as a performer/character considering he's more known for being a promotor.
>>
>>3145060
Legend
>>
>>3145268
This is ultimately the biggest or second biggest reason wrestling and anything culture-wise in this country is so shit. If it's not bland and boring and dares step out of line the whiny minority will bitch up a storm. It's easier to give in to them Evey instance but it's a death by a thousand paper cuts type of deal
>>
Alvarez: did you even see what happenes to Shibata?
Vince: I hate chinese food
Alvarez is a numale.
>>
>>3145268
I hate that faggot so much
>>
>>3145184
Vince also held the ECW world title.
>>
Vince just did more to get talent over in 5 minutes than HHH and Stephanie did in 5 years combined.
>>
>>3145268
what a faggot
>>
>>3147768
It's true. Vince has never been afraid to make himself look like a complete weakling to get someone over.
>>
>>3145177
Are you trying to suggest that the sandwich wouldn't make a better champion than anyone the WWE has had in years?
>>
>>3147957
lol literally anybody else in the company would have had to been rolled out on the stretcher. Vince is 100 years old and took a one-sided beating and didn't even stay down for a 3-count.

Owens BURIED
>>
>>3145167
GOAT
>>
>>3145171
Vince isn't a face. Didn't you listen what he said in the promo, bragging about being a billionaire, and that men like him would always win, etc?
>>
>>3145171
KO is just that good of a heel.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.