[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most hype match of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: goldberglesnar-1486437647-800.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
goldberglesnar-1486437647-800.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
Is this the most hype match of all time?
>>
File: embarassing.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
embarassing.png
265KB, 334x393px
>>3144880
not even close you simp
>>
Hogan rock wmx8
>>
>>3144886
This
>>
>>3144880
The original one was, but it was the biggest letdown of all time.
>>
>>3144886
Hi Terry!

>>3144897
Hi Dwayne!
>>
>>3144880
I loved it. But I'm a sucker for Goldberg style matches where big men just throw their biggest moves at each other until one wins.
>>
You mean hyped?
>>
>>3144880
match of the year in my opinion
>>
Personally, I was way more hyped for the fatal 4 way at SS, and I was hyped for good because that match was really good
And I'm also more hyped for Bork v Braun at No Mercy(Hopefully they don't fuck it up and continue the feud after Bork will prob win by disqualification)
I really like Goldberg and liked that match at WM( and the one at SS) a lot, but it's just my opinion
>>
In terms of build-up no. But it was still a fucking amazing build.

In terms of match pace and layout, it very well could be. Shit was fucking explosive, it was exactly what you wanted it to be and more. Two monsters just destroying each-other, going all out. Then you had the godlike agility of Lesnar jumping over a spear.

It's so sad that it wasn't the main event. It was the best feud in who knows how long.
>>
>>3145388
this
>>
>>3144886
if you were actually over 18 you would know it was not that hype

the build up was awful but the match was 10/10
>>
File: CVFd8BjWEAAlo1Y.jpg (73KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
CVFd8BjWEAAlo1Y.jpg
73KB, 600x424px
>>3144880
No, this was.
>>
>>3144885
Stop trying to push your shitty meme word nazi
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.