[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kairi Sane to Compete at Takeover Houston for the NXT Women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Kairi MYC.jpg (121KB, 809x809px) Image search: [Google]
Kairi MYC.jpg
121KB, 809x809px
>As the inaugural Mae Young Classic winner, Sane has also gained the right to challenge for the currently vacant NXT women's championship.

>"[I'm] very excited that she's the first champion, and now the question is 'What's next for her?'," Paul "Triple H" Levesque, executive vice president of talent, live events and creative for WWE, told ESPN.. "I can tell you what's next for her... On Nov. 18 at the Toyota Center at the next NXT TakeOver, Kairi will be fighting to determine a new NXT women's champion."
>>
File: DF43256.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DF43256.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>
She needs to learn English if she's gonna stay in this country stealing jobs from whites.

Don't even try to disagree ya simps!
>>
>>3144482
>inaugural
>first champion

what did they mean by this?
>>
so she either wins the title on night one which ruins her character or she loses her debut match. based haitch
>>
>>3145092
She's not going to win the title right away. She will chase it for a while. Haitch is not Vince.
>>
They have a real blatant agenda with these Jap imports. Is this them caving in to what their audience has become or are they actually good? There's no way I'm watching NXT or Mae Young thing to find out, but I think Nakamura is average 70% of the time
>>
>>3145096
Who does then? There're no credible female heels in NXT. Aussies are awful and Nikki single-handedly faceturned Sanity.
>>
>>3145090
You're not as smart as you assume you are...
>>
>>3145111
Kairi is legit one of the best female wrestlers in the world.
>>
>>3145111
Nakamura is getting the most money for shitty performances.
There is a reason why Nakamura as Ace was bad. Until he found his charisma he got his body broken, then he coasted on charisma, he only put good matches during big shows.
Those meaningless tag matches in NJPW, he was a ghost in those.
His body is broken, he doesn't really want to put his body on the line anymore. And he can get those WWE paydays only by dancing into the ring. That's good for him. Not for us.
>>
>>3145111
I read somewhere Kidani is in offensive mode against WWE since Nakamura's being poached. It could be interesting if it all leads to both of them put high quality shows
>>
>>3145111
The best female wrestlers in the world are all Japanese and WWE needs women that aren't shit.
>>
>>3145941
this.
>>
>>3145941
So they want a roster full of muh workrate geeks with zero mic skills
>>
>>3145952
>Implying that the Main Roster has mic skills except Alexa and MAYBE Sasha.
>>
>>3145941
Yeah, because the workrate is the priority for the WWE. That's why Alexa is champion forever, why Naomi was champion and Carmella is the MitB holder.
>>
>>3145955
They can all speak English at least
>>
>>3145161
Be careful what you read and where. And think for yourself. He probably wants to start doing something in US, but everything he wants is make more money and cement his legacy as wrestling promoter.
He wants to hurt WWE, but he is realistic in his chances doing so in short term. That's the reason NJPW isn't running weekly shows in US right now.
And some people thought that would be happening by now. Which is insane. Some people also thought G1 Special should have been in some 10k+ seat arena. Which is even more insane.
Slow buildup in US is correct business decision. It will make NJPW (and Kidani) more money, they are already reaching market saturation in Japan, they will make more and more money, but they can't (physically can't) have more show or even siphon more money from fans. They'd need to make much more fans quicker then they are doing right now. That's not possible.
With start of their own OTT service they can start making money from the western audience, right now NJPW World is the second most popular streaming service in Japan, just behind their baseball streaming service. And that is wit only 50k-60k subscribers. Japanese baseball streaming service has like 80k. Japan doesn't do OTT services like US does.
So making shows in US that will attract more subs to your service is desirable. /cont
>>
>>3145958
They were champions because Total Divas. Natalya is in the show as well. Makes you think.
>>
>>3145968
Their shows were basically paid shows, same as TNA (GFW) did recently on baseball courts in the northeast. Bushiroad already had a presence at AnimeExpo or whatever that was, so they only rented one more space in the expo hall. They didn't have to fly every single piece of equipment there, AXS TV had it ready for them there. The only real equipment they transported there was ring. And I think they had it made in US, cause why would you transport that across the ocean.
So the biggest expense was only to fly the wrestlers over. And if you either watched it or at least looked at the card, there were a lot of mainstay NJPW wrestlers that weren't there. No Nagata or Kojima. No Suzuki-Gun. Every single gaijin on the roster was there, as well as LIJ and some CHAOS. And of course Bullet Club. But they used a lot of ROH wrestlers as well.
So the production cost was pretty low and they sold everything out quickly and got new subs and stuff from the US just by being live on US TV with JR commentating (rose tinted glasses of prowrestling fans). And the presentation was excellent and they will come back.
And about the first sentence I wrote. They probably won't be coming head to head with WM, that makes no sense. And even less sense makes running New Orleans before or after WM. They will probably run either Chicago (great transportation hub and almost certain sellout of middle sized venue) or LA again (shortest travel time and airplane tickets).
I can see them running one-off show in the spring and one more just before G1 again.
Nothing in the fall, cause it doesn't make any sense, but maybe they will put one Destruction show on US soil. I know they want to keep running Fukushima, but that crowd... that crowd was pretty awful last week.
>>
>>3145990
>>3145968
And fuck. This was such a long post. I need to copy it so I can repaste it, so I don't need to type it again.
>>
>>3144482
if ember moon isn't competing as well then this is just classic WWE revisionist dog shit. reminder:

>asuka cheated yet again in her last title defense in order to retain
>>
>>3145974
Both current champions and the case holder are also white and "blonde".
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.