[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sdhouseshow.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sdhouseshow.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
Jesus Christ
>>
File: sdhouseshow2.jpg (151KB, 1199x472px) Image search: [Google]
sdhouseshow2.jpg
151KB, 1199x472px
>>3144158
>>
>>3144170
and thus, wwe died not with a bang but with a whimper
>>
>>3144170
>>3144158

Nobody goes to house shows anymore
>>
>>3144170
Damn, the NXT house show I went to a couple months back looked better than that, and that was only 1500 people.
>>
>>3144158

wow that's pretty pathetic. at what point do they just stop having house shows altogether
>>
Jeez, that's pretty bad. No wonder the company is nearly bankrupt.
>>
>>3144170

I used to go to WWF house shows in Hammond Indiana when I was a kid in the 80's., the venue was that size and it would be completely filled.
>>
>>3144261
dont they need to keep doing house shows to keep above the company water? when even that becomes cost prohibitive, wwe is fooked
>>
>>3144158
>>3144170

What timeline are we living in? It seems to be getting worse exponentially this year.
>>
It's the hard cam side you gook weebs get over it Japan ducks cocks
>>
Vince should get his head out of his ass and give the fans what they want by pushing the guys who get over organically. Instead the only people who get pushed are the ones who've been handpicked.
>>
They have no target audience anymore. I heard a podcast where HHH was talking about how it's hard to do heels and faces anymore because the audience will be so varied. Back in the day it was mainly males age 15-30 so they could predict reactions better. Now they're trying to appeal to everyone from little kids and families to women, men, minorities etc. so when they book somebody, the reactions will always be like 50/50. You can see this with Roman especially, men boo him but then there's always women and I assume families cheering for him. In the grand scheme of things he's probably actually pretty well off, at least he gets more than lukewarm reactions. Otherwise the audience is pretty much dead

By trying to appeal to everybody, they're not actually appealing to anybody and the whole thing is dying. Of course there are numerous other problems with the current product too
>>
Do you think Raw and Smackdown will ever be taped at bingo halls and gyms? Would Vince stoop that level to save his company?
>>
>>3144453
Quite the opposite. Vince taking it down with him.
>>
>>3144423
Vince is over 70 years old. I doubt he cares anymore.

Anyone who is a LT stockholder in this company are the ones who will suffer the pain. I'd feel bad for them, but then I remember you'd have to be a total retard to make a long term investment in a fake fighting company, so I don't feel bad.
>>
File: tfw.png (36KB, 451x533px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
36KB, 451x533px
>>3144170
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.