[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUSTsuka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: flopsuka.png (610KB, 870x526px) Image search: [Google]
flopsuka.png
610KB, 870x526px
Empress of not drawing!
>>
>>3141862
Hurricane confirmed not a draw
>>
>>3141862
Not many WWE normies watch NXT.
>>
>>3141862
She literally has more views than Sasha, Emmutt, Nia and Bliss.
>>
>>3141862
>the absolute state of the raw wymyns division as a whole
Those views are just pathetic. Obviously the men will always get more but the women were actually doing pretty solid numbers back during the Charlotte/Sasha days. Blissberg really has killed any interest in the division
>>
File: asuka nod.gif (1MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
asuka nod.gif
1MB, 384x216px
300k is pretty good for an announcement for a basically unknown wrestler. She's gonna sell boatloads of those masks.
>>
>>3141862
>he checks the WWE YouTube channel
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3141965
This. People that were there said the crowd went nuts when the vignette came on too. The tail end of the pop is actually audible on TV right as they cut to NIa
>>
>outdrawing the women's division and tag division
>>
i do wonder how wwe looks at these numbers. they obviously have some value as a metric beyond $ but where the views are coming from is important too

>>3141890
looks like sasha has taken the biggest hit. views were better when paige and nikki were on top.
>>
>>3141862
Well yeah the Raw audience for the most part doesn't know her yet, but I think if they book her as the unstoppable force she was in NXT, she'll get over no problem
>>
>>3145467
They look at them Enzo and Cass were super popular on YT, so they were given good spots even if their matches sucked balls.
>>
>>3141862
Didn't stop you from watching the video all the way through though, did it faggot.
>>
>>3145519
Based anon giving a charity view to those desperately in need such as flopsuka
>>
>>3141862
Womens "wrestling" isn't a draw. It's a miracle she made over 300k
>>
Based Braun Drawman pulling in the most viewers as usual.
>>
>>3141862
what? she's clearly the biggest female draw based on this
>>
>>3145641
Maryse is in a video with over double the views aswhoka got
based money maryse put the strap on her now vince
>>
>>3141862
>A 40 second promo has less views than actual content.
No shit.
>>
>>3144554
extremely cuddle-worthy
>>
>>3144554
WOKE
>>
>>3145671
Miz was the draw and don't ya forget it
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about divas.
>>
>>3141970

>He watches more than 5 minutes a month of wwe
>>
>>3146648
they do, just not fat ugly ''wrestlers'' like gooka
>>
>>3141890
>Blissberg really has killed any interest in the division
because she is a shitty wrestler, her only pros are pretty face and that's it, she is a midget, clumsy and unexperienced in ring, can't talk at all, act like spoiled kid. But pedo autists on /asp/ and leddit SC can't stop wanking to pictures/videos of her.
>>
>>3147697
But anti-smarks told me that good looks are all that matters
>>
Three days and only 380k
LOL
>>
>>3148067
anti-draw confirmed
>>
>>3148399
this
>>
the actually embarrassing number here is sasha vs emma
>>
>>3148067
That's pretty good for video package.
>>
>>3149502
'no'
>>
>>3141862
kek
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.