[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Bobby Lashley mean by this comment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 20170912_100817.jpg (1MB, 1072x1682px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_100817.jpg
1MB, 1072x1682px
Hmm...
>>
>>3139983
he wants to get off that sinking ship known as GFW / TNA / IMPACT / whateverthefucktheycallthemselvesnowadays
>>
He's salty because being the top black guy in TNA is still miles below being a black guy in a jobber stable in WWE.
>>
He is great right now

So I hope they give him a run on WWE
>>
why did Lahsley leave? he was getting a massive push one minute then gone the next
>>
Based Lashley joining Titus brand
>>
>>3139992
He had beef with Michael Hayes and wanted to try MMA, he got a pretty lengthy injury too, so Vince let him go and cut his losses after investing so much into him.
>>
Lashley was dumb to leave WWE, Vince was so high on him, he was getting pushed to the moon and I believe was months to a year away from possibly being given the world title. Instead he tried MMA, failed, and went on to TNA.
>>
>>3140002
>Vince cut him

Lashley ditched.
>>
>>3139983
the yellow faces are for the spic and gook and the black fists are for the nigs
>>
>>3140018
It says "Vince let him go and cut his losses" not "Vince cut him", Lashley wanted out and Vince didn't try to keep him is the point.
>>
I don't get Titus. Why is he managing cruiserweights?
>>
>>3140024
Because he's a joke character. He's a manager with big ambitions of worldwide branding but his only clients are small fry.

That being said, he only manages one cruiserweight, Tozawa. Crews and Kalisto are not in that division and Kalisto is not one of his clients, he's just hanging out with his friends IRL.

I really wish they told the story of Titus ACTUALLY being successful, helping his clients to succeed and in the process making more important wrestlers sign on. Hell, Sasha is hanging out with them all the time, bring her in, fuck it.
>>
>>3140041
>Crews and Kalisto are not cruiserweights
Making even less sense, holy crap.
>>
>>3140024
Because he manages clients stronger than him
>>
>>3140041
>He's a manager with big ambitions of worldwide branding
So he ripped off Stepbrothers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciS914MaDl8
>>
>>3140058
I think he's supposed to be a play on that black guy who manages his sons' basketball careers who was on Raw a while ago.
>>
>>3140071
BIG BALLER BRAND BTFO BY BASED TITUS WORLDWIIIIIIIIDE
>>
>>3140080
Didn't that guy get his mediocre son on the Lakers with a multimillion dollar shoe deal, and even got his younger high school age son a shoe deal?
>>
Is Apollo Crews even still with WWE? Honestly I always forget he even exists until he shows up somewhere. Same with Darren Young.
>>
>>3140094
>medicore son
>#2 pick in the draft and MVP of the summer league
don't post if you are going to be cringe-tier ignorant
>>
>>3140101
>#2 pick
Because his dad hyped him up so much and the Lakers want to sell jerseys and tickets.

>MVP of the summer league
LOL.
>>
>>3140094
Basically he was an unremarkable athlete who memed himself and his sons into relevancy, I'm still not sure why they had him on Miz TV as he's a D list celebrity and his sons are charisma vacuums.
>>
>>3140108
>he's a D list celebrity and his sons are charisma vacuums
>implying BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS isn't the greatest catchphrase of all time
>>
>>3140108
>I'm still not sure why they had him on Miz TV as he's a D list celebrity and his sons are charisma vacuums.

because WWE has that "Please Notice Us!" mentality. Why do you think Haitch gives out WWE Replica belts to winning teams?
>>
>Lashley asks for release from GFW/TNA/Impact before it inevitably ends up folding
>The following week on Raw Titus announces a new member of Titus Worldwide
>You can all see where I'm going with this
>>
>>3140111
LaMelo is the one true GOAT, surefire WWE Hall of Famer
>>
>>3139983
A year from now, Ricochet will be apart of the brand.
>>
>>3140012
Lashely MMA record is 15-2
He would fuck Lesnar up, and if he ever used roids, it's never been exposed.
>>
>>3140657
Lashley hasn't failed at MMA, but he hasn't fought a top 50 heavyweight either.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.