[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's cumming to WWE guys, are you ready?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1505155265_137817_1505155547.jpg (96KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1505155265_137817_1505155547.jpg
96KB, 1200x675px
She's cumming to WWE guys, are you ready?
>>
based wwe always catching up on shit years after their relevancy
>>
>>3139526
She's been training for over a half a year. She was fan of prowrestling from time Shayna instilled that love into her.
So why not? The only thing is, please don't waste her on Stephanie. But they will. They fucking will, cause nobody in their women division is enough of a "star". Fuck.
>>
>>3139530
Couldn't sooner really. Contracts, movies and such. And her being a fighter. She wanted to fight and prove she is the best. And she was, for a while.
Now that UFC career is almost certainly over, she will do her movies and some prowrestling. And make her money that way without so big a threat of a major injury.
>>
File: 1456441231.jpg (947KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456441231.jpg
947KB, 1500x1000px
Give me cuddly fat Ronda
>>
>>3139534
>she will do her movies

Movie with Amy Schumer as her twin soon.
>>
>>3139530
Ronda is still more relevant than all of the Raw women's division combined.
>>
she beat her boyfriend and bragged about it.
>>
>>3139526
>washed up celebs
WWE is so pathetic
>>
>>3139526
I will literally quit watching.
>>
>>3139531
you know its happening, make your peace now its the only way
>>
>>3139604
It will be sad. Because it makes their roster look weak, cause people understand why they are not having match with Ronda.
Having match against Ronda would make Asuka/Charlotte much bigger star for mainstream, Flair would be better because she can be put on morning shows, Asuka not really.
So for me would it be Asuka for title against someone, Charlotte against Ronda and Becky beating Carmella for her second title win at WM.
That would make sense, just keep Ronda away from Stephanie.
>>
>>3139615
3 wymyn wessle matches? Do you want to kill WWE?
>>
>>3139642
Why not. Ronda will bring in a lot of women viewers. If you want to retain them, you need to put on good women's matches. It doesn't make any sense not to use the publicity to retain new viewership they will get. And they will get some, believe me.
And if you are trying to build new audience you can tap into female audience, there is not "husband-will-buy-technology", women are buying their netflixes as well.
>>
>>3139531
Depends on what Ronda has planned. If she wants to stick around, having her beat Steph gives her main event appeal which she can use to elevate other women.
>>
>>3139706
Brock hasn't gotten main event appeal by beating Vince.
Stephanie is NOT main star of women division. And if you think she is, your booking team has made huge mistake by not making star out of anyone else.
And of course it's your own mistake by fucking the division up with wasting Flair's streak. By fucking up SDL division and puttign them for 4 months into meaningless tag matches after WM.
To be honest the best story involving woman during last year was Alicia Fox with 7 months duration. And it was full of shit as well, but it was the longest story they ran through from start to the end.
I'd love to see someone writing longer consistent stories into WWE. And keeping track of them and not wasting them and forgetting about them.
>>
As long as he beats memesuka, I welcome her with open arms
>>
>>3139754
>Alicia Fox vs Ronda Rousey, winner marries Noam Daar, all build up happens on 205 Live.

Better that whatever trash that ends up actually happening to try to appeal to a female base that will never give a fuck about wwe
>>
>>3139688
Ronda doesn't have a lot of female fans, she HAD male fans who already liked MMA and loved that a hot girl was dominating. Now that Ronda has been killed twice in embarrassing fashion, none of her fans give a fuck about her.

She will not bring a single female viewer to WWE no matter how many godawful women matches you put on the card
>>
>>3139786
That is not true and you know it. Listen to Meltzer who was saying before her last match that there is no buzz and nobody cares. He just doesn't have the right audience.
Ronda's PPV always did good numbers and those weren't male fans who turned on her. That is the thing you keep on reading on boards and so on, where her main fanbase doesn't post and doesn't care about those places.
She is powerful woman who were dominating her own field for quite some time. Lot of people were writing about her and talking about her before her return. And a lot of people will talk about her in WWE. Some of it will be snarky and sarcastic, but most of it will be looking at it as an entertainment thing, same with movies or TV shows she can do.
And she will bring female viewer. You can screenshot this.
>>
>>3139526
Won't be watching. I have no interest in a female Lesnar with none of the charisma, acting ability or freakish athleticism.
>>
File: TheGoof_Ronda_Rousey.jpg (81KB, 1068x601px) Image search: [Google]
TheGoof_Ronda_Rousey.jpg
81KB, 1068x601px
She'd be the only reason I watch wrestling
>>
>>3139813
UFC 207 sold because people wanted to see if Ronda was back on top or if she was done. She proved she was done. Nobody who watched her in mma will be tuning in to watch her dominate fake fighting. Nobody watched Blindspot because she had a cameo on it. Nobody cares about her anymore, except of course WWE does. If she signs I am never watching again, and at this point I kind of hope they do sign her
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.