[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The NuFan Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 21

Wrestling has become a part of nerd culture, so it's fanbase is full of beta males who buy anything as long as it has the current 'nerd fad' logo on it. A few years ago it was Lucha Underground, now it's New Japan Pro Wrestling that has been given the 'nerd culture' seal of approval.

These people are the ones that wear Marvel t-shirts in public, are severely over or underweight, collect video-game figures and orbit ''''''women in gaming'''''' on Twitter.

These are the nu fans. They will watch whatever trash you put in front of them, whether it's a stuffed toy cat or men shoving their thumbs up each others' ass, because they have been trained and conditioned for years to be the ultimate unthinking consumer.
>>
>>3139377
SAVE US INOKI-SAN!
>>
These beta males have brought with them video game and comic book '''''culture''''', and expect their cringeworthy needs (such as 'loot crates') to be pandered to. Pic related.
>>
>>3139377
That is the guy who spams the KEK cake on here
>>
>>3139377
>he sat down and thought this twitter handle and bio was a good idea.
wew.
>>
>>3139377
>box that big compared to him
I bet he is like 5'4
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>Appealing to a group of people as easily swayed and influenced as 'geeks' is just going to doom you in the long run as the latest 'cool geekdom' thing comes along and distracts all the apex-consumers to some shiny new obsession they can latch onto.

>Geek culture is the most frivolous and gullible subculture there is; they'll buy anything as long as the right people say it's cool and it has their favourite logos plastered all over it. New Japan appealing to said subculture will just mean they're the next in a long line of abandoned fads.
>>
>>3139393
>loot crates
I still don't understand these. You pay a monthly fee and get a box full of figurines and useless crap.
>>
>>3139413
>You pay a monthly fee and get a box full of figurines and useless crap.
Like I said, they're brainless consumers who think they're smart and quirky. Often they will be against capitalism and act like an SJW on twitter, but still buy into capitalist bullshit like loot crates and plastic stuff made by slave labour in China (see guy pictured in OP as an example of this hypocrisy).
>>
>>3139377
This thread was unironically posted on >>>>>>>>>>4CHAN<<<<<<<<<<<
>>
>>3139377
NuFans have been chased off /asp/ by Inoki-posting chads. They haven't dared to pipe up about NuJapan recently because they've had 3 shit shows in a row.

It's funny how easily they move on to the next fad. Imagine having such a void where your personality should be that you feel it with ''''geeky'''' stuff.
>>
Wrestling has been for nerds since 2004 when WWE completely lost the casual audience.
>>
>>3139440
This. Now we have comfy graps threads and normies are becoming aware of the origins on MMA.
>>
>>3139455
What a time to be alive!
>>
>>3139413

>loot crates

It's all useless plastic landfill.
>>
>>3139533
>woke
>buys landfill plastic shit made by slave labour and sold for ridiculous prices
what did numales mean by this?
>>
File: JUST micro my penis up.jpg (38KB, 445x471px) Image search: [Google]
JUST micro my penis up.jpg
38KB, 445x471px
>>3139554
they are the type of mentally ill hypocrites that want to give children sex change hormones
>>
>>3139533
>>3139554
>>3139572
>Poster count hasn't moved in these 3 posts
>Guy literally talking to himself so he can do his fuck le alt left shtick
You are legit mentally ill
>>
Nope.
>>
File: trollbait.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
trollbait.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>3139580
>Got him to respond in under 2 minutes
Never forget how bad you got played here today
mark
>>
File: alt-left mental illness.png (117KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
alt-left mental illness.png
117KB, 500x577px
>>3139575
>>3139581
I love how you are obviously sol triggered by being mentally ill that you had to do a n-n-no you post then backtrack like a bitch when you get called out
>>
>>3139581
>>3139575
I think the guy pictured in OP has discovered this thread.
>>
>>3139629
And he is also the guy that spams the Trump cake.
>>
>>3139377
OP living in the nu-male cucks heads rent free >>3139573
>>
>>3139377
>raised eyebrows/wrinkled forehead
>squinted eyes
What is it with nu-males and the Jaden Smith expression?
>>
>>3139682
>woke
>lazy squinty eyes like he never has to leave the house
Makes ya think
>>
File: cringe.jpg (66KB, 474x558px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
66KB, 474x558px
This is the modern day wrestler, the nu-wrestler.
>>
>>3139729
>Nu means bad you guys
This is by far the weirdest alt-right cult speak.
Can someone explain to me how this became a staple of their vocabulary? Is it solely down to a rejection of anything that is new/not like the old days?
>>
>>3139730
It comes from nu-male. Legit how retarded or underage are you to not know that?
>>
>>3139732
I think the gist of the question is why did "nu-male" become the shorthand for a beta/pussy male. The "nu" part seems random.
>>
>>3139746
The media dumbass
>>
>>3139729
where did it all go so wrong? is the estrogen in the water actually real
>>
>>3139736
Nobody said everything new was good. Nobody asked you to post your sick pedo shit here either.
>>
>>3139732
Legit how retarded or underage are you to think the "nu" prefix came from nu-male of all fucking places?

Nu-male came from bitter nostalgiafags complaining "people don't act like I did when I was their age" because they feel left out and irrelevant in the current social climate.

Alt-right is just a bunch of mediocre manchildren looking at the past through rose colored glasses and blaming their failures on "the fall of the west from it's former glory" instead of toughing it out until they succeed like their beloved ancestors did.
>>
>>3139751
Society is declining you faggot. Either wake up or fuck off from my thread and go talk about your little video games or whatever you do.
>>
>>3139751
That's your leftist sick pedo shitq
>>
>this thread was posted on 4chan
The ironing
>>
>alt-right cultists don't even know why they speak the way they do or use the terms they do, they just parrot what they see and hear
Not surprising at all desu
>>
>>3139752
People are calling it Nu-Japan because of the Nu-male fans you fucking dumbass

Stop bringing the alt-right into everything you triggered faggot
>>
>>3139761
The person who was too dumb as fuck to know what Nu-Japan or why Finn would be called a Nu-wrestler brought up the alt-right shit. Looks like you leftists cucks are the dumbfucks
>>
>>3139768
Nigger you don't know why "Nu" is a preferred term of the alt-right either.
>>
>>3139775
I do know

The media made up the term nu-male

It has been posted in this thread you illiterate ass
>>
>>3139776
Explain it then. With out going "LE MEEDJA"
>>
>>3139775
>media makes up nu-male
>nu-males look and act like faggots
>alt-right makes fun of them
>NJPW fans look and act like nu-males
>Nu-Japan
>Nu-Wreslers
>>
>>3139782
Well the media made up the fucking term so you gotta start there. If you are too dense to see why nu-males are ostracized by the alt-right you are beyond help
>>
why do numales get so triggered by masculinity and call everyone who enjoys masculine things alt-right? I generally lean pretty left but am into weightlifting and martial arts and find a lot of the twitter numale crowd cringeworthy. Most of them don't even know basic Left-wing theory and just retweet garbage that they think makes them look 'woke'.
>>
>>3139748
>>3139748
that doesn't explain why the media picked it, dumbass
>>
>>3139783
oh OK I get it, Nu-male is a word used by angry emasculated young men who are angry at the world because they have failed as men. So they project their insecurity outward instead of just being honest with themselves.
>>
>>3139789
I am not the media, dumbass

Go the fuck away if you are this fucking dumb
>>
File: alt-left tranny.jpg (98KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
alt-left tranny.jpg
98KB, 636x960px
>>3139790
>emasculated
the irony
>>
File: alt-left sluts.png (390KB, 662x630px) Image search: [Google]
alt-left sluts.png
390KB, 662x630px
>>3139790
>emasculated
>failed as men
>>
File: 1286769586.png (328KB, 960x644px) Image search: [Google]
1286769586.png
328KB, 960x644px
>>3139790
hit the weights
>>
>>3139797
>>3139800
>>3139803
>triggered him into posting 3 times in a row, all 60+ seconds apart
Way to prove me right
Stop blaming society for the reason you failed as a man.
Man up, take responsibility. It's not the rest of the world's fault you are a failure. Only your own.
>>
>>3139836
>say something stupid
>get told
>TRIGGERED
Why are you projecting your failures on me? I am not a failure at all. You are trying to label a whole group as emasculated and I showed you that you are a hypocrite for doing that.
>>
File: IMG_6619.jpg (23KB, 543x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6619.jpg
23KB, 543x805px
stop watching marvel films
stop watching star wars
stop playing video games
stop buying toys
>>
File: 1222576474.jpg (166KB, 1774x660px) Image search: [Google]
1222576474.jpg
166KB, 1774x660px
>>3139836
I was only the third post and you really really really need to hit the weights
>>
>>3139440
>>3139455
>>3139498
cringe
>>
File: 420xWTL[1].jpg (354KB, 1273x2002px) Image search: [Google]
420xWTL[1].jpg
354KB, 1273x2002px
Wait why are people triggered by the word prefix "-nu" now? Does it hit too close to home? Like if you are left wing that is how you act. You must hate yourself if being called a nu-male triggers you. Basically hit the weights and get a clue if you don't want to be called a nu-male and act like one.
>>
>>3139377
>They will watch whatever trash you put in front of them,

So how come they're not watching the WWE?

>>3139850
>fake science
>>
>>3139377
I don't think you insecure man child idiots in this thread realize wrestling has become a nerd culture thing because of the fucking money. Why do you think Marvel churns out a thousand films a year? They wouldn't be if nerds weren't eating it all up.
>>
>>3139877
Are you defending the guy with the Star Wars toy by calling others manchildren?
>>
File: alt-left intimidation.jpg (574KB, 1080x1064px) Image search: [Google]
alt-left intimidation.jpg
574KB, 1080x1064px
>>3139876
>Left-wing write wrote this >>3139803
>It is fake science that right-wingers are more likely to be stronger
I mean the way you faggots act in public is not helping disprove any of that
>>
>>3139891
>it's the deranged /pol/turd who believes that anybody with more liberal views than him (I.E. anybody who isn't an outright shitheap) is every stereotype he's invented

Look up the Business Insider article debunking this Dailymail >>>/trash/, it's literally the third hit in Google.
>>
>>3139901
see
>>3139803

That was LITERALLY written by a leftist magazine

>/pol/turd

no way you are over 14
>>
>>3139901
What was invented by someone's own twitter post ya dipshit?
>>
>>3139803
>alt-right brainlets don't understand satire
Of course not
>>
>>3139929
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms

The satire that I should have my feelings hurt by being called an asshole and? lol pussy read the article it is true I would rather be an asshole than some nu-male bitch
>>
>>3139935
Literally cringing at how hard you hard trying to be edgy here.
You insecurity about your failed masculinity is really really sad. And no amount of virtual chest beating on 4chan will make you more of a man, no matter how hard you try.
>>
So stupid and hypocritical to pin your little NewJapan hate to this diatribe, when you name mindless consumers, aka long-term Wwe fans who not only watch three hours of shit each Monday, but attack any other better wrestling.

How does it make you better that you refuse to watcha better product,,how does this make NJPw for 'numales' when the weird feminists are WWE fans in Hugger shirts cheerig womens wrestling and while Kevin Owens a short fat neckbeard was champ, NJPw's champ was a 6'3'' guy who looks like a movie star?

So the alphas watch Sami Zayn , Bear suits, womens wrestling, etc... and the betas watch way better matches with way better athletes and zero womens wrestling? Not to mention NJPw stars can actually say what they want and swear but WWe is PG shit.

So sad that you force yourself to believe your own crap with no real reasoning then try to subject us to your bullshit and will attack us when we tell you how wrong and stupid you are.

You are on an anime forum with a Pony board, and LgBt board, you are not an alpha. If you want to try and prove me wrong post a picture of yourself with timestamp. Go ahead, dont even have to show your face, show us your shredded physique brah, we're waiting.
>>
>>3139936
Are you still here projecting? Calling people you don't know failures? Aren't you tumblrinas supposed to be the compassion ones? Why are you such a salty name-calling bitch then? Obviously this entire thread his hitting home hard with you. YOU are the one taking the offense to everything and I am the one laughing at people like you.
>>
File: average alt-leftist.jpg (150KB, 475x637px) Image search: [Google]
average alt-leftist.jpg
150KB, 475x637px
>>3139936
>failed masculinity

What do you call this then?
>>
File: 8379236.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8379236.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>3139940
>literally written through a stream of tears
suuuuuuuuuuuuure pal.
You're a big tough strong manly man who is totally not overcompensating at all.
Nope not at all !!
>>
>>3139944
quit posting selfies it's against the rules here faggot
>>
>>3139908
Original "source" dummy.

>no way you are over 14

Still haven't turned 16 yet huh?

>>3139935
VICE is fakenewz
>>
File: laughing whores.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
>>3139949
lol

I have been laughing at you the whole time man

your projection game in unbelievable talking about failed masculinity but RAGING about some being called Nu- while I think it is funny
>>
>>3139953
>n-no you
>>
File: BASED INOKI MEME.jpg (43KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
BASED INOKI MEME.jpg
43KB, 500x623px
>>3139393
>>3139411
>these are the cucks talking about failed masculinity and calling people /po/tards
>>
>>3139377
Remember when wrestling fans were hicks and not "hyuck hyuck look at me i'm a wrestling fan it's so nerdy and hip"
>>
>>3139960
It's OK bud. JUST a couple more years and you'll be allowed to make an unsupervised purchase of a knife!
>>
>>3140008
>implying I'm British
>>
>>3140004
apparently the hicks have more dimes than the nerds
>>
>>3139788
fear. i'm like you in that I'm into sport and stuff but am left-wing. Other left-wing men see me as some jock, and are scared that they will lose the women they orbit and pretend to be feminists for to people like us.
>>
>>3139939
>So the alphas watch Sami Zayn , Bear suits, womens wrestling
Stopped reading there. Alphas watch shoot style, hybrid style and 70s/80s/90s NJPW.

Just because I shit on NuJapanlets doesn't mean I watch WWE. NuJapanlets are people who don't understand anything except American style wrestling, so want NJPW to be more like WWE. Then they act all superior about it.
>>
>>3139377
>>3139393
>>3139411
Do you think these guys have ever felt the touch of a woman?
>>
>>3140413
There is a better chance the guys in the pictures have touched more women than the guys writing the cringy self hating wrestling fan posts
>>
>>3139729
Why is he standing like that?
>>
>>3140427
>t. one of the guys in the pictures
>>
>>3140447
Touched a nerve I see
Otherwise you wouldn't have felt compelled to respond
Consider yourself worked
Here is your L
>>
>>3140427
>all wrestling fans are effiminate nu-male cucks like me!
protip: we only hate your kind not all wrestling fans
>>
>>3140456
>typing 4 times as much
4 times as worked nigger
>>
>>3139886
Anyone who can't accept someone else's lifestyle is an insecure man child.
>>
>>3140473
So what about the guy with the Star Wars toys who doesn't except any lifestyle but far-left?
>>
File: trollbait.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
trollbait.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
>>3140463
>>3140471
dance for me fishies dance
>>
>>3140520
>scoured for a pic for free like a slave
LITERALLY worked
>>
>>3139377
This should be a good thing since nerd bullshit draws the most dimes on TV and in movies to the point things that were laughed at 25 years ago by mainstream society are now considered apart of the mainstream. So why doesn't this bullshit translate to WWE?
>>
>>3140723
Let me guess, you probably think Star Wars is nerd bullshit even though it's one of the highest grossing movies of all time.
>>
>>3139413
Imagine you're a loser who doesn't really care about geeky shit but you're using it as a prop. Then consider how every loot crate is prop christmas present opening.

Welcome to Loot crates. That's why their audience is women, youtube celebrities and nu males.

They wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so damn expensive. I imagine the market for a £10 crate is huge but no decent human being is going to gamble that much money every month.
>>
>>3139572
Neo Jenesis Evangenitals
>>
>>3139752
At least they know what the past is unlike you faggot.

Nu-male comes from the term Nu-metal. Nu-metal was the metal genre of the early 00s with shit like Linkin park. Every song was whining and had no balls. Compared to the old metal which sung about vikings, dragons and undead over lords it was a complete pussification.

As such being classified as Nu is an insult to anything masculine. It has nothing to do with something being new or old, it's about how feminine and whiny it is. That's why it's Nu-male and not Nu-female. Cunts are whiny by default, the prefix isn't needed.
>>
>>3140473
>If you don't accept child molesters or bug chasers giving people HIV you're a manchild.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3139377
Wrestling is dead
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.