[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST Confirmed for getting sent to WCPW.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
JUST

Confirmed for getting sent to WCPW.
>>
>only real man left in wrestling
>massive heat

makes u think
>>
I'm not sure if WCPW is a step up or down from 205 Leave.
>>
>"Enzo is Enzo. Like, the guy you see on TV is the guy you see in real life. Enzo is Enzo and, I've said this before, Enzo wouldn't be in the spot he's in, he would've never made it this far if he didn't act the way he does, so there's good with bad. A guy like that, that's how he got that far, it's just being Enzo."

>Cass continued, "I'd kind of just say it's a 'go out and take it' mentality. That's Enzo. That's how he got this far and the odds were stacked against that guy many times. He got this far because that's who he is."

>"The promo the night I turned on Enzo, I was very happy with. The promo the night after Great Balls Of Fire, I was happy with. And the promo Monday I was very happy with. The fans tried to get to me, but that's good. I was very happy with that promo also. And I keep getting better and more comfortable. I'm sure that's the goal in the company's mind, is to put me out there and get me experience because I'm definitely getting more comfortable out there."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3135787
>5′ 11″
>man

AHAHAHAHA*breathes in*AHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>3135899
I actually doubt he's even a legit 5'11"
>>
>>3135784
>the only one capable of getting everyone out of their seats and yelling going anywhere

vince loves him, cucks hate him
>>
>>3135803
Cass seems like a nice fella.
>>
He draws dimes. They will never fire him unless he commits a crime
>>
Enzo is about 25 years before his time. Early to mid 90s he would've been rolling with Nash, Hall, and HBK and would've been in the right role as a manager.
>>
File: IMG_1083.jpg (132KB, 374x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.jpg
132KB, 374x542px
>>3136147
Even those that draw no dimes and commit crimes are immune to firing. It's all a crapshoot
>>
>>3135784
So basically he's the Simon Gotch of RAM. Correct?
>>
>Charisma
>Personality
>Can cut a promo
>0 workrate
>Moves hella merch
>Is a draw per Meltz (his quarter hours are very strong)
>Works strippers into a shoot
>Works his ex-gf into a shoot
>Works the video game addicted locker room into a shoot
>Understands wrestling isn't real
>Works the online wrestling community into a shoot

If he was just taller he could be /ourguy/
>>
They couldn't afford him.
>>
>>3136155
The Kliq hates manlets, especially of the vanilla midget variety.
>>
>>3138889
Enzo is in no way vanilla is no shorter than xpac
>>
>>3135899
more like 5'8
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 365x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 365x579px
>>3138889
>>
>>3138900
>>3139655
>implying X-Pac is short

He's taller than Shawnetty.
>>
>>3135803

He knows he doesn't have charisma.
>>
>>3139687
boy you ain't ever seen the giant ass lifted boots waltman wears have you? Ive seen the dude at indies and he's 5'10 tops
>>
>>3139687
So what you're saying is the Kliq had two manlets?
>>
>>3140107
Sure thing, Shawn.

>>3140134
Three. HHH is a manlet too. Look at Big Sexy towering over him. That's a real man.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.