[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

De-strong style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x450px
yottsumepuroresu.blogspot.ca/2014/05/njpw-hiroshi-tanahashi-talks-about.html
>>
My father and I both love Inoki. Now that I think about it, Inoki should have brought that Strong Style with him (when he left NJPW).
It is without a doubt that the image of “NJPW as strongest” helped gain popularity for the company. And even after the Strong Style has lost its magical power, people were clinging on to it.
That’s why I appealed, “We can’t go on like this.”
And in that same interview, Inoki also stated
“When are you going to stop scrambling for a pie that I made so long ago!?”
So I promptly answered,
“I’m going to bring a new pie on the table!”
Inoki grinned and replied,
“I like that. Let your seniors retire already!”

GOATahashi
>>
>>3132642
Inoki-ism is the core of strong style. One shouldn't look at it as a universal style. Gotchism is the limbwork and catch.

That said Inoki was a pro wrestler with some legit submission holds and few legit moves. The rest of his moveset was pro wrestling not shoot, slams, strikes etc.
>>
>>3132642
Maybe it was just because of how feud with Shibata at the time, but Tanahashi was being a real cunt about Inoki, Nakamura, and Strong Style in general before that.
>>
>>3132732
Tanahashi prefers American style wrestling. Well similar to Babas version. Booking wise I meant.

He was going to leave to go somewhere but stayed. He hated Shibata for leaving.

The inoki-ism and diffrent style fight was eventually removed when Inoki left to form Igf. Igf is now also a pure wrestling fed but strong style related. Inoki left Igf and is now suing them.

Inoki-ism is Inoki's new fed.
>>
>>3132668
holy fucking cringe
>>
>>3132642
INOKI BOM BY YA
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.