[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WON: Plans for Ronda Rousey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kek.jpg (25KB, 507x290px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25KB, 507x290px
Dave Meltzer noted in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE is planning to have the Four Horsewomen of MMA face the Four Horsewomen of NXT at the upcoming Survivor Series

Then, Rousey would then have a singles match at WrestleMania 34 in with the likely opponent being either Stephanie McMahon or Charlotte Flair.
>>
>>3131945
Sounds lame as fuck. The MMA Hoursewomen are a black hole of charisma and the WWE Horsewomen have been booked like jokes. Does anyone even care about Rousey anymore anyways? I really think WWE is overestimating how popular this angle will be.
>>
>>3131945
FUCK NO GET HER THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
>>
File: DF43256.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DF43256.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>3131945
RIP Kairi's career.
>>
Reminder that Stephanie will break Asuka's streak in the build up for this
>>
>>3131945
hahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahahajej

mfw Paul pushes his 5ft fat chubby Japanese monkey for 2 years and still, Stephanie is the most important woman on the roster getting the big Ronda Rousey match.
>>
>>3131979
This. Two year undefeated streak and Gooka isn't even being considered. KEK
>>
>>3131945
>B..B.BUT YA KNOW.....P..PLANS CHANGE
>>
>>3131945
>Four Horsewomen of MMA
who the who
>>
>>3131999
Ronda and a bunch of literally whos.
>>
Who the fuck are the MMA women other than Rousey?

Wait, were those two girls next to Rousey the other day them? Holy shit they looked like high school nobodies
>>
>>3132003
Roderick Strong's wife and a chick that's lost her last 5 fights. It's a joke.
>>
>>3131979
Aska is like the mom who has been in community college for 8 years
>>
>>3131945
>Shane will have probably a match.
>Haitch will have a match.
>Steph might have a match.
>Roman coronation.

Well, I don't have to waste my time watching Wretlemania this year.
>>
>MMA Horsewomen Vs. WWE Horsewomen

Are we really supposed to believe that the WWE girls would stand a chance? At least Becky trains Jiu-Jitsu and Charlotte is tall but Sasha and Bayley are going to look ridiculous going against real fighters.
>>
>>3132037
Psst, wrestling is fake. This bullshit notion that "b-b-but it's supposed to be believable" went out the window in the fucking 80s
>>
>>3132058
No shit it's fake retard but the entire draw of this "feud" is that the MMA girls are shoot fighters from UFC. Please tell me you're not that retarded.
>>
HAHAHA FATSUKA BTFO
LITERALLY GOING TO BE FED TO STEPHANIE AND LEFT OFF THE CARD
HAITHC ON SUICIDE WATCH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.