[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha Banks on the difference between performing for NXT and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1505009338232.jpg (97KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1505009338232.jpg
97KB, 1080x1080px
According to Banks, one of the major differences between performing for NXT and WWE is that she used to always know where stories were going when she was wrestling for the yellow brand. Moreover, Banks suggested that there is no blue carpet treatment in this boss' life, as not knowing what will happen week-to-week on the main roster has been "very hard" for her.
"I think that's what's different about NXT too. We kind of always knew where we were going, so it helped me prepare and think of ahead of time, like, 'how can I make this better?'. But when I go to RAW, it's legit, like, 'I have no clue what I'm doing.' I don't even know what to prepare for. I'm just, like, handed something or told something. And I was like, 'okay, I have one hour to get ready. Oh, okay. Alright. Let's just do it!' So, honestly, I wish we had the opportunity to know what we're doing in the next three months. If we're going with a storyline, I would like to know, 'yeah, we're going with you and Alexa [Bliss] and this is where we want to take it and where we want to go' instead of just being, 'oh, maybe you'll have a tag match. Maybe you'll have a promo. Maybe you'll have this random match that doesn't make any sense or whatever. Who knows? Or maybe you'll just sit in catering. Who knows?'"

With that said, Banks claimed that she is not alone in her experience on the main roster and went on to say that it "sucks" when storylines are randomly dropped.

"I think that's with all of our [WWE] Superstars. None of them know what's going on. When you see Monday Night RAW, we're all surprised. Sometimes we're even confused [about] where we're going. And sometimes, maybe they don't even follow through with a storyline, which kind of sucks sometimes."
>>
>>3131878
i would rail all kindsa shit outta that tight mullato body oh lawd ding-dong diddly dooooooooooooo
>>
Vince is a senile fuck with no concept of long term planning, big surprise.
>>
Buried
>>
> 'oh, maybe you'll have a tag match. Maybe you'll have a promo. Maybe you'll have this random match that doesn't make any sense or whatever. Who knows? Or maybe you'll just sit in catering. Who knows?'"

The absolute state of the main roster and the creative team.
>>
>>3131884
Vince's heart exploding from steroids when?
>>
Stop exposing the got damn business!
>>
Funny, Stone Cold had no problem flourishing in that emvironment. Neither did Taker, HHH, Brock, Batista, Cena, Mankind, Rock, Jeff Hardy, Charlotte, KO, Jericho, Braun, Roman, the list goes on.

It's obvious Sasha plans on leaving. So nobody has a right to bitch about how she's being booked. Unless you're on Lesnar or Taker's level you don't get the star treatment when you've made it clear you only plan on being there temporarily/part time. And that you're a little whiny bitch.
>>
Another Sasha thread.

Looks like Carter has figure out who works this the board the most.

>>3131973

WWE reconfigured their creative department in 2002. Only Cena, Lesnar, Batista, Jeff Hardy and perhaps a few others have got over as major stars since. The top guy programmes get more planning so its easier for guys they've earmarked for plum programmes.Clearly the midcard guys are being crippled.

Austins rise in 1996/1997 was meticulously planned by the old school booking team they had; Vince, Patterson, JR, Cornette and co. WWE actually did have long term plans back then.
>>
>>3132024
Meticulously planned my ass. It was booked on the fly like it always has been. Sashetty needs to put her big girl pants on and deal with it. If not, she's not as good as she thinks she is.
>>
I wish this Horseface bitch would fuck off
>>
>>3132024
>only lots of stars with innate talent and ability who aren't little bitches have gotten over as huge stars since then
Hmm
>>
>>3132057
worked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.