[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LA SOMBRA CIEN ALMAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

LA SOMBRA

CIEN

ALMAS
>>
>>3131139
>leave popular group to be a nobody in NXT
>Del Rio exposes you and tells the world you don't even like it there

le sombra cien justo jajajaja
>>
EL IDOLO
>>
Based
>>
>>3131139
EL CENTINELA DEL ESPACIO

>>3131152
Great things are coming for our boy, and don't you ever forget it.
>>
>>3131152
>believing somebody who got booted from TNA for being an unreliable junkie
>>
T R A N Q U I L O
>>
MARCANDO LA DIFERENCIA
>>
our guy
>>
>>3131152
>Del Rio exposes you and tells the world you don't even like it there
Maybe actually learn Spanish, it was a mistranslation from the original interview. He just missed his family and THAT'S why he was unhappy, not because of bookings.
>>
>>3131873
You just know who is there too
>>
>become tranquilo
>start to get over
>gimmick gets dropped for some reason
>is now generic #384878234 angry heel
>>
>>3131882
And that was when Sombra basically arrived to America, so it made sense the nostalgia.
>>
LO DE HOY
>>
LO DEL MOMENTO
>>
MARCANDO LA DIFERENCIA
>>
>>3131894
>not generic
>still tranquilo at times
>hot manager to get him over outside the ring
>literally second top heel on NXT only because AC cut in line
>>
>>3132401
And he had a hell of a match with Gargano in the last Takeover. He is a great worker.
>>
>>3132414
Every Takeover he's had, he's been a star. Cien's been working since he was 12 and it's hard NOT to have chemistry in the ring with him. He's never had a major botch, and the only one I can remember was because Tommy End fucked up a spot in their match. He's unironically the most sound technical guy in NXT.
>>
>>3131873
BUT WHO TOOK THE PIC?
>>
And he wrestled McIntyre in the main event three nights in a row this week.
He will main event a takeover in 2018, mark my words
>>
>>3131890
aries SEETHING
>>
>>3132629
This would have been his year if Adam Cole wasn't there.

However, that's Cien's job. Over the past year they often shoehorn him into the main event so the Champ can beat someone who isn't the number one contender, or put him in the tag match WITH the number one contender so he can eat the pin and the #1C AND champ can still look strong.
>>
>>3131139
>>3131873
DADDY
>>
>>3132295
EL CENTINELA DEL ESPACIO
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.