[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people consider him to be one of the greats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Ric-Flair.jpg (64KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ric-Flair.jpg
64KB, 620x400px
Why do people consider him to be one of the greats?
>>
because people literally paid money to see him get beaten up he was that good at being a cunt
>>
>>3131117
I some what understand his appeal but at the same time I don't think I've seen one enjoyable match. I also find it irritating when he does the stupid Flair flop and flying over the corner for no reason when being Irish whipped.
>>
The best entertainer in the biz
>>
>>3131117
probably the best promo. You love to hate him. Pretty simple, really. He is considered one of the greats because he is.
>>
>>3131117
DUDE WOO LMAO
>>
Why this thread?
Is he dead?
I thought he was getting better.
>>
Because last year, he spent more money in spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made, ya pinhead.
He was the perfect heel.
>>
>>3131125
>probably the best promo.

Hogan kicked his ass in ratings on a weekly basis.
>>
>>3131197
>anon post about promo quality
>brings up ratings to contradict him
Ya might be shoot retarded
>>
>>3131117
They're either 50 year old nostalgiafags or underage pretending to be smart.
Also smarks parroting Dave's opinions
Flairetty never drew nearly as much as even Cena, let alone Austin/Hogan

>>3131200
objective indicators > your opinion
Hogan was a far better promo.
>>
>>3131200
Switch Hogan with Ric and Wrestlemania never makes it off the ground.

Promo quality = Ratings, especially in the 80's
>>
>>3131156
> all those redddit commas
Fucking cringe
>>
>>3131224
>that reddit space after the arrow
Wow. Is it REDDIT in here or is it just you?
>>
WOAT
Stone cold is the GOAT, biggest draw ever, he only says he likes jaflairtty out of politeness
>>
>>3131117
He has the heart of a Champion.

And he did draw. He broke Hogan's attendance record 3 times, most recently performing as Charlotte at WM32
>>
>>3131117
Fuck this faggot, hope hw dies soon.
>>
>>3131204
>you have to be 50 to have witnessed Flair's prime work

Oh there's an underage pretending to be smart in here but it's not anybody praising the GOAT

>>3131208
>Hypotheticals

Fascinating.
>>
>>3131292
Oh I'm sorry, how many wrestlemanias did Ric headline again?
>>
>>3131292
seething underage flairmark exposed
>>
>>3131304
At least 2
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tJlh1cRJDA
>>
'ring psychology' is one of the dumbest excuses to justify liking a good promo guy who is boring in-ring.

for example I love the Miz but his matches themselves can barely hold my attention, just like HHH and Flair.
>>
>>3131330
Ric also lacked physique for the majority of his career. He also didnt have Vince to help with his brand.
>>
>>3131330
>he thinks Miz is an example of ring psychology
>>
>>3131118
fooling for the Flair is a draw meme
>was killing any territory he worked for
>never drew a dime with any of his wcw world title reigns
>had to buddy up with hhh just to stay relevant
>only had one match
>>
File: 847.gif (63KB, 398x336px) Image search: [Google]
847.gif
63KB, 398x336px
>>3131337
>fooling
>>
>>3131336
I think he said the exact opposite.
>>
>Vince fell for the "Flair is a draw" meme
>brings him in to face Hogan for the "biggest match of all time"
>House shows flop
>Flair gets cucked out of the main event
>>
I loved Flair's psychology of doing the same comedy flops every match and totally exposing the buiness
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.