[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the best version of Kane desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

This was the best version of Kane desu
>>
Ignoring the state of him compared to prime Kane it was pretty based

>and your opponent.......IS ME

The feud with Rollins was top tier
>>
Literally the worst version of Kane. Nearly unwatchable, coming from a Kane fan. Arguably ruined his legacy to me.
>>
>>3131108
true, it showed his range and mic skills while also letting him play a monster at times. Definitely his best and most nuanced work of his career.
>>
Kane's been shit since he lost his first mask, which is a shame because he was amazing then.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Nah Concessions Kane will always be best Kane
>>
>>3131108
the whole part of him being in the authority as corporate kane whilst demon kane attacked their golden boy was quite entertaining 2bqhfam
>>
It was legitimately enjoyable and it's a shame that the Kane kiddies can't enjoy it because "abloo bloo Kane was only good until he lost the mask"

I'd gladly go back to his and Seth's stuff than what is going on right now.
>>
>>3131108
I liked it, but I don't think they went far enough with it. I wanted more if a vicious, snarky lawyer persona hiding behind rules and paperwork.
>>
Corporate Kane would've been so based if he was in better shape and had more of a dominating presence.
>>
literally carried young, prime sethetty through a feud by being able to play characters 100x better than him
based big red machine
>>
All Kanes are best Kane. He's one of the few guys that always drew dimes regardless of what position he was in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.