[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Inoki once dressed up as a homeless man and sat on a street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>Inoki once dressed up as a homeless man and sat on a street corner for hours in order to bring attention to the plight of the homeless and unemployed. Later that day he set up a soup kitchen in a local Tokyo park that fed 1,000 homeless and unemployed people.

>Inoki helped found the 'Sports and Peace' political party in Japan. Their catchphrase was: “An Octopus Hold on the National Diet, a jumping roundhouse kick to the back of the head on the national consumption tax.”

>During the first Gulf War, Antonio Inoki personally flew to Iraq to discuss the release of Japanese hostages with Saddam Hussein. He was successful and the hostages returned to Japan safely. He was punished by the Japanese Diet.

>Antonio Inoki has taken many personal diplomatic trips to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea despite it being forbidden by the Japanese government. He believes that pro-wrestling will enable a dialogue to be opened with North Korea. This reached its zenith in 1995 when he battled Ric Flair in front of 100,000 people in Pyongyang. He has visited the country almost 30 times.

>During the opening ceremony of the MMA event 'Jungle Fight' in Brazil, Inoki decided to swim across the Amazon river to arrive at the venue in an interesting way. What he didn't realise was that the section of the river was filled with crocodiles and piranhas, and Inoki thought the locals shouting at him to stop and get out of the river were cheering him on as he did not understand their language. He arrived safely on the other side and continued with the opening ceremony.

>Inoki insisted that all the fighters involved in Jungle Fight planted a tree in order to reverse deforestation in the amazon.
>>
>>3130658
>In Pakistan in 2013, Inoki offered to lead peace negotiations between the Pakistani government and the Taliban. “I feel bad seeing Muslims fighting against each other, which is why I decided to travel to Pakistan and offer my services in facilitating talks,” Inoki said at the National Press Club in Islamabad. Inoki also expressed his desire to meet with the Taliban: “If someone wants to fight, he should do it inside a ring.”

>Inoki once wrestled Masa Saito for almost two hours on a deserted island just off the coast of Japan: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37xe0n
>>
>>3130658
>>3130666
Legend
>>
inoki is a legend and that's completely undeniable but you can't deny his booking nearly killed NJPW and gave it its worst years
>>
>>3130682
In the last few years yeah, but it was the biggest and best promotion in Japan for 25 years before that.

His booking sold out the Dome multiple times a year until he fucked up trying to compete with MMA and had TV execs forcing his hand.
>>
>>3130658
The greatest man that ever lived
>>
>>3130658
>literally the most interesting man in the world
>>
>If not for Inoki's timely intervention, the Soviet Union would have lost the Battle of Stalingrad and Nazi Germany would have taken over the world. Inoki arrived and personally fought alongside the Soviet troops to repel the Nazi invaders.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>In October 2001, Antonio Inoki met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of shoot strikes on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Inoki became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.
>>
>>3130658
>>3130666
Absolutely based. One of the genuine GOAT.
>that time he worked all of Japan into a shoot by booking Vader to squash him
>>
>>3130666
>literally challenging the Taliban to a shoot fight
Tanahashi and Okada are too pussy to ever do that.
>>
File: IMG_0093.jpg (452KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
452KB, 1023x576px
>>3130658
His last NK visit generated big heat from the government, but he literally told them to suck it.
Based Big Match Inoki working the Shinzo Abe cabinets into a shoot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lw8_AKZW6I
>ywn be slapped by Inoki and gain fighting spirit
>>
>>3130771
abetty seething
>>
>>3130776
https://youtu.be/vmw_mUGwD3w

GOAT THEME
>>
He also bought a small Cuban island from Fidel Castro because it was rumoured to have buried treasure somewhere.

I don't understand how one man can be so fucking based. There needs to be a movie of his life.
>>
>>3130658
I want Mr. Inoki to take my virginity.
>>
Sounds like a commie to me
>>
>>3130658
>>Inoki once dressed up as a homeless man and sat on a street corner for hours

Actually he was just impersonating the average New Japan employee from when he ran the company.
>>
>>3131227
Almost, he's a muslim. Many celebs in Japan are.
>>
>>3131238
what a pathetic cucked country
>>
>>3131238

No they aren't... There are barely any muslims here at all...
>>
>>3131284
>here
So the NJPW spam is from actual japs?
>>
>>3131291

No, I don't care. I've watched WWE and NJPW my whole life. I wish WWE was better atm but I don't campaign or argue about it online.

Also once this site asks me to do captchas I just close the tab. Pain in the ass.
>>
>>3130743
BASED
>>
Tbh Inoki is a real GOAT in wrestling and life, he seems like a cool guy too
>>
>>3131879
He is a mans man, not a video game playing numale like wwe '''''superstars'''''
>>
>>3130743
is this real?
>>
>>3130685
>>3130685
Choshu and hase and booked most of Njpw 90s.

Inoki booked 80s and 70s with one of the refs who I can't recall.

The guy who booked uwai station is to blame for most of the 2002 to 2004 booking. fumihiko uwai.
>>
>>3132782
>one of the refs who I can't recall.
Was it Tiger Hattori?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.