[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JBL INNOCENT, MAURO HAS HEAT WITH VINCE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: JBL-WWE-600x400.jpg (97KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
JBL-WWE-600x400.jpg
97KB, 600x400px
>Per a report fromWrestling Observer Newsletter’s Dave Meltzer, formerSmackDown LivecommentatorMauro Ranallo’s decision to leave WWE initially was not so much because of the bullying allegations from former colleague John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL). Instead, Ranallo’s decision to leave was because of the culture being created byVince McMahonbackstage. JBL’s on-air comments towards Ranallo did play a part in the decision, but it is believed that the comments were coming from someone else.

>Meltzer also revealed that one of the terms in his WWE return was that he would work with and report to Michael Cole and Triple H directly instead of McMahon. People close to the situation feel that because everything was resolved, JBL made his own decision to leave SmackDown Live on a regular basis and it had nothing to do with the Ranallo situation
>>
Leltzer changing his story yet again. Clueless hack.
>>
>>3130476
What is his initial story?
>>
Didn't Meltzer stake his credibility on this story? Then why has none of it corroborated with anything?
>>
>>3130476
He wasn't wrong though, Vince ordered JBL to be a douchebag to Based Mauro.
>>
>>3130481
that mean old jbl bullied the cuck into leaving and it was all his fault
>>
>>3130473
This whole this just makes me mad. Its so obvious that mauro is a beta. I mean seriously he cant even talk to Vince when he works inWWE at a job where hes supposed to hear everything Vince says?

What the fuck man.. Just get a new job quit forcing your way into a workplace you obviously dont fit in with. Humans bully others...its not cool but thats how vince does things...what the fuck kind kf world do we live in where people cant even fire fags like this?
>>
>>3130497
No it isn't, he said from the beginning that it was bigger than GayBL who was just a symptom of the culture created by Vince.
>>
>>3130473
Based Vince
>>
>>3130497
Which issue was that? Or you can just post a screenshot
>>
>>3130473
two shit commentators.

both should fuck off.

and Cole as well.

McGuiness/Graves 2020
>>
>Per Pro Wrestling Observer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.