[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone hated the squash matches they had with random

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: PicsArt_09-10-02.05.27.jpg (520KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-10-02.05.27.jpg
520KB, 2048x2048px
Now there both over as hell.

Vince creating stars. Admit it
>>
>>3130192
>over as hell
Braun, yes. Nia, no.
>>
>>3130192
Literally who?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170910-021510.png (640KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170910-021510.png
640KB, 1080x1920px
>>3130198
Did you read big dick Meltzer latest post
>>
I think they suck. Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>3130202
Her matches put me to sleep. She's not over with me, and that's all that matters.
>did you read big nose Meltzer's latest post?
I ain't gotta read shit from nobody. I can form my own opinions. Just gimme the facts.
>>
>>3130229
She's over with the crowd. Just because you don't like her doesn't mean she's not over. She drawing dimes
>>
Based decaying brain of senile Vince still knows what draws the dimes, hosses, that's what. Ding-Dong Diddlybased.
>>
Braun worked hard and got better in literally every single aspect of the business. His in-ring, his cardio, his delivery, his character, he has gotten better at everything even to the point where he rises above WWE's horrible fucking writing and booking, something very few people can do. He is the total damn package.

Nia Jax literally is no better at anything than the day she stepped out of NXT. If anything, she's gotten worse. Was she as unsafe in NXT as she has been on the main roster?
>>
>>3130237
I'll believe you when she gets the belt. If she can win the title in 6 months' time, I'll literally shit dimes. I'll swallow some dimes and post a time-stamped picture of my dime turds. Good thing I don't have to worry about nickel poisoning.
>>
I loved Braun's squash matches.
>>
>>3130192
Braun is a meme that got over by beating up Roman

Nia isn't over.
>>
>>3130202
Being the most popular in the Raw Women's Division isn't exactly an impressive feat.
>>
>>3130202
>people so sick of blissberg's push it made nia get over
JUST
>>
>>3130302
This actually but I still like braun. He fills the hole Ryback left
>>
>>3130202
>turn on the Jew
>become popular

What did the WWE Universe mean by this?
>>
Braun is over in exactly the opposite way he was intended to be

>>3130245
>Was she as unsafe in NXT as she has been on the main roster?

nope
>>
>>3130192
>Crush people in an entertaining way
>Get over
It's almost as though this was a formula that had worked since the 70s or something
>>
>>3130192
>Everyone hated the squash matches
Did they? I personally think there needs to be way more squashes for 2 reasons.
1.) Build up talent without hurting the main portion of the roster
2.) Have more interest in bigger matches because you aren't giving everything away for free then putting the same matches on PPV again and again
Not saying you have to go back to 5 squashes and one decent match per show, but 1 or 2 a week on each show would be totally fine.
>>
Nia is only over with the crickets.

Can't wait for her feud with Alexa to utterly fall through.
>>
>>3130202

That Denny's shilling tho. Haven't had a grand slam in a minute
>>
>>3130917
>Nia is only over with the crickets.

So, all of Raw's viewership?
>>
>>3130914
Fully agreed. Squash matches should be against jobbers not actually established wrestlers. If any actual production value goes into a wrestler then they should be booked to put up a passable fight against any opponent.
>>
>>3131261
She doesn't exactly gets big reactions, even for RAW and even for a woman.
>>
The squash matches went on too long. When Braun started fighting actual wrestlers I was like "fuck finally"

Like just do a couple and move on, instead of dragging that shit out for months.
>>
File: tumblr_oo8qewqiLx1s05wxzo3_400.gif (2MB, 363x203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo8qewqiLx1s05wxzo3_400.gif
2MB, 363x203px
Braun squashes were still entertaining afaik. Even when he was still getting comfortable in the ring, it was entertaining because of how pathetic the jobbers he were. They just cowered in fear as Braun ragdolled them. Also, pic related got him over and this was well into his feud with Roman.
>>
>>3130198
>braun over
Kek. His match versus Beeg didn't draw and was filled with crickets.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.