[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only time Cody was entertaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

The only time Cody was entertaining
>>
>>3130112
I agree
>>
File: IMG_4959.jpg (117KB, 1476x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4959.jpg
117KB, 1476x600px
>>3130112
>>
>Cody
>entertaining
>>
>>3130130
BASED
CAWdy Runnels BTFO
>>
>>3130130
cringe
>>
>>3130409
He was tho
>>
>>3130112
he was okay as this
current cody is full JUST. left wwe and proved without a doubt they weren't really even holding him down, he's just really bland, which is what happens when the only style you've ever known is WWE midcard
>>
>>3130112

Not only that but he was a lot better in-ring. Now he wrestles like someone thats trying to not get hurt
>>
"Dashing" Cody Rhodes was a better gimmick and should have stuck around longer than like 2 months

if he ever did come back it should be to that theme song and with that gimmick
>>
>>3130130
I always get the impression the guy that made this doesn't understand the meme or humour of these images
>>
>>3130112
What was great about this is that it was a rare example of actual character development in WWE. His transition from Dashing Cody to Broken Cody made perfect sense because only someone that narcissistic would have a full blown mental breakdown because he was hit in the face. So I'd the whole period between the start of the Dashing gimmick and the end of the Broken gimmick was the only time he was really entertaining. It was such a let down to see him repackaged as generic Cody again after all of that. And then he got the Stardust gimmick which I had high hopes for at the start but was ultimately cringeworthy and terrible from top to bottom. Might have worked in a different company where they're actually allowed to be creative and have fun with stuff like that, but not in WWE. Didn't matter in the end anyway, because Cody seems to prefer being his generic self even now that he's not working for them anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.