[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha wants to main event WM and the women's tag teams titles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: SB.jpg (16KB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
SB.jpg
16KB, 489x301px
Her professional goal is to one day main event WrestleMania. During the podcast, 'The Boss' indicated that she would like to share 'The Grandest Stage Of Them All' with the women she came up with in WWE: Bayley, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte Flair. On the subject of Bayley, Banks said she would love to face Bayley in a no time limit stipulated match.
"I would love to have the four-way with The Four Horsewomen." Banks said, "of course, Bayley. Just a regular match with her, but no time limit. It doesn't matter. I've got to beat her somehow.

While Banks does not know what the future holds for women's wrestling, Banks predicted that women's tag teams titles will be the next big move for the WWE's female performers.

"I think the sky's the limit. There'll definitely be tag team champions. I don't know. I honestly don't know. Anything that we want to happen will happen. I believe that." Banks continued, "I feel like that's the next big thing. We need it! We need something else to fight for than just the women's championship."
>>
>>3129209
Ahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahh

they don't even enuff for a fooking tag division.
>>
>>3129209
All Sasha has to do is stop dressing as a woman. We all know she's a balding man. Then she can go for broke and win the big strap while holding the 205 Cruiserweight grape tile at the same time, and make WWE history.
>>
>>3129298
Rent free
>>
>botch machines main eventing Mania

Hey if Roman can do it why not Sashetty?
>>
>>3129209

>horse with receding hairline
>main eventing anything other than the kentucky derby

>>3129302

>le roman boogey man

fuck off cuckold
>>
Women main eventing WM would be the last straw for me to never watch WWE again desu
>>
>>3129209
Over my dead body. I tolerate the women's matches, and sometimes they're even mildly entertaining. But they're not good enough to main event fucking WM. They couldn't even handle Hell in a Cell without fucking up.
>>
I'm not exactly sure why people are surprised by this, or even mad. For starters, obviously she wants to main event WM, every wrestler does. Secondly, it's not like the main event of WM really means anything now. Roman has basically made it lose all credibility. The women main eventing would actually get people excited.
>>
I guess they could do a tag division if they call up lots more NXT ladies or maybe combine the division across both shows.

But the idea that the women could main event Wrestlemania is ridiculous. Sure, maybe semi-main and they can talk up how its just as important, but they'll never go on last.
>>
>>3129209
Charlotte vs Asuka could unironically main event next Wrestlemania. Sasha should never main event a even so much as a B ppv ever again.
>>
>>3129209
When some one says "hey bayley" around her, does she look around salivating to see if there's a hay bale around
>>
>>3129209
>The Boss' indicated that she would like to share 'The Grandest Stage Of Them All' with the women she came up with in WWE: Bayley, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte Flair

what would they call it, the jannettyette classic?
would rather see lexi and emma rub their bare feet in random dudes' faces if we are to have a women's main event desu
>>
>>3129209
And I want a million dollars but thats never gonna happen so this ugly egotistical cunt needs to relax and enjoy what shes got.
>>
This spoiled brat is quickly going to the top 8f my "wish they get injured list"

Whines about being bothered, but think she is anywhere near WM main event

We are so critical of politics/cliques in wrestling. But the 4 Horsefaces seem to want to put themselves over others. It's why I will always choose Alexa to succeed over these bitches

I pray Sasha gets a reality check soon
>>
File: drugs.jpg (15KB, 184x344px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
15KB, 184x344px
>>3129209
If Phil couldn't get a WM main event then what chance does Sasha have.
>>
>>3129209
How many times has Sasha been dropped on her head?
>>
Why they don't simply make a diva wrestling only show? I don't want fucking divas tag matches on Raw or Smackdown's tv time
>>
>>3129209
I would genuinely rather see this main event Wrestlemania over any possible Roman Reigns match
>>
>>3129893
>Over my dead body
Kek what the fuck are you gonna do, cuck?
>>
>wanting to main event Wrestlemania is bad
>having ambition is bad
This is the same board that constantly cries about guys that are just happy to be there. Such bitter, schizophrenic retards you all are.
>>
>>3130580
No you've got it wrong. You're only allowed to have ambition and confidence if you're male and contrarian approved
>>
>>3130580
She came from black trash family, poor, uneducated, and looks like a scrawny balding horse. She should be JUST happy to be there, why the hell should she be bitter? She gotten everything on a silver platter
>>
>>3129209
Holy fucking CRINGE

Millennials were a mistake
>>
>The designated jobber of the terrible RAW women's division wants to main event Mania.

JUST
>>
>>3131765
It is actually a white family, you pinhead.
>>
She was an instant star when she debuted on Raw and had crossover potential in spades.

If they hadn't fucked it up she could have been headline material.
>>
>>3131797

Probably...just have her win the HiaC match in her hometown for example...but we can't have that, can we?
>>
File: IMG_9113.gif (2MB, 540x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9113.gif
2MB, 540x220px
>Sasha Banks vs Asuka in the ME of Wrestlemania 35
>Asuka enters to this music as cherry blossom petals float from the sky
https://youtu.be/wtkTFnrMI9U
>a line of cloaked Japanese priestesses form a gauntlet on either side of Asuka as she glides down the ramp with an ornate, bejeweled mask draped over her face
>>
>>3129209
Not with those lackluster matches she keeps putting on. She botched a Hell in a Cell match ffs imagine this wreck at Wrestlemania
>>
>>3129209
If this bitch ever main evented mania i would legit stop watching.
>>
>>3132166
except she keeps dragging shitters like Bliss and Nia Jax to their best matches
>>
>>3132170
no you wouldn't. seething faggot.
>>
>>3132171
Bliss's best match was against Bayley, her matches against Sasha were poor to average.
>>
>>3129215
Smack gas like 3 teams and they have belts
>>
>>3130201
Welcome to 85 LIVE. Book it the hour before Smack and have no divashit in the main event
>>
>>3132171
>Carrying piss poor wrestlers to average matches
Brock just carried Bill fucking Goldberg at age 50 to a 3.5 star match, and even he didn't get to main event Wrestlemania
>>
>>3132347
>wimmins wrasslin fans
>>
>>3130040
>unironically
kys my man
>>
>>3130574
>unironically enjoys women's """"wrestling""""
>calls others cucks
What did (You) mean by this?
>>
>>3129893
They never will as long as Vince is around.
>>
Why are people acting like main-eventing WM is some huge honor anymore? They've put the least over top guy of all time in it twice and the match sucked both times. I'd rather see Sasha vs Asuka than Roman vs whoever he's gonna get booed and stink it up with again.
>>
>>3130040
>A flabby gook and the most overpushed wrestler in history
good main event
>>
>>3130040
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see past their tits and pussies, and recognize their talent.

Becky is up there, too, though slightly behind.
>>
>>3129893
That isn't due to a lack of innate talent, or ability. It is a result of their underexposure to the pressure, and lack of experience being in a position that the company actually cares about.

It's hard to do open heart surgery, no matter how many times you've seen House or Doogie Howser, without practice.
>>
>>3132475

This tbqh senpai. The last three manias ended with a wet fart
>>
>>3132826
Whose wet fart?
>>
>>3132834

Vince's when he realized Roman got booed against titleholding heel HHH.
>>
>>3129209

Feminist Empowerment is a cheap win-win for them.

1. Keep unabashedly gobbling up more and more opportunities from men, and 2. if somebody says "no, you can't do that", then claim to be a victim of sexism and soak in the sympathy. (all victim groups operate this way).

As long as there are enough nu-male cucks to leech off of this problem will continue.

No, women should NOT main event Wrestlemania. All that would mean is that the men aren't good enough and the company is failing. Everybody will lose their jobs (including the women).

Braindead feminists, just be happy you can have a spot in an industry invented by men.
>>
>>3129300
autism
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.