[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How based will it be when she buries Raw and makes smarks furious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: twitter.png (42KB, 584x227px) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
42KB, 584x227px
How based will it be when she buries Raw and makes smarks furious?
>>
she's going to no sell bliss' DDT
>>
File: BEOTWTS.png (246KB, 579x404px) Image search: [Google]
BEOTWTS.png
246KB, 579x404px
>taunts people about her GOAT booking
>got no heat for it
>>
>>3128103

It's going to be the opposite. Asuka will lose to Bliss, Charlotte, Nia or someone like that.
>>
File: goldberg.jpg (7KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.jpg
7KB, 203x248px
>>3128123
The RAW women's division can't get any worse at this point. I rather see Asuka killing everybody than watch a Nia vs. Alexa feud over the Total Divas title for 8 months.
>>
>>3128103
>she buries Raw
this does not compute. a wrestler cannot bury Raw, but Raw sure as hell has buried alot of wrestlers careers.
>>
>>3128123
Asuka might lose to Charlotte, but it would be at WM. I don't see it happening at this WM. It might not happen ever. Asuka is lightning in a bottle, this is no time for experimenting. I think they'll do right by her. I'm hoping she gets Heyman.
>>
>>3128103
God I hope Vince doesn't make her a generic smiley babyface. She's a great smug dickhead.
>>
File: asukahairflip.gif (3MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
asukahairflip.gif
3MB, 410x230px
>>3128146
If she doesn't debut as a heel I think she'll be turned quickly. She wrestles and carries herself too much like one, they can't make her le happy to be here geek
>>
>>3128166
>>3128146
Does anybody on the planet think they can do the multi-faceted tweener character Asuka had in NXT on the main roster?

Like, anybody on the planet?
>>
>>3128166

Hard so say. She will get a decent pop on her debut, specially if it is a surprise.

From then on it is hard to say. If her matches are good, she might get away with it. Howeder, if they make her talk, it will be a kiss of death.

I kinda expect her to take over Sasha's spot to carry the matches with Nia and Alexa when Sasha moves on to a possible feud with Emma and then the MMA dropouts at Survivor Series (if that really becomes a thing).
>>
>>3128179
Course they can't and it's a real shame.
>>
File: asuka translated.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
asuka translated.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
Love her constant use of the clown emoji and full embrace of the fact that shes booked like a monster. smarks getting werkt.
>>
inb4 asuka helps bliss beat his and instead of immediately challenging her, becomes her foot slave
>>
>>3128109
would mark so hard
>>
Asuka shouldn't lose because everyone else on the roster sucks.
>>
>>3128166
>>3128179
>>3128183
Babyfaces can't cheat to win on a show that Vince watches. Hence the New Day on Smackdown.
>>
>>3128183
Asuka vs rousey shoot match. Asuka wins and goes on to ufc
>>
>>3128343
Why is this old Asian more social media savvy than 20-somthing Americans
>>
>>3128103
kek this guy ended up deleting his tweet. asuka worked him into a fuming shoot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.