[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Vince take Jericho away from Smackdown and moved him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: x240-8iK.jpg (30KB, 316x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-8iK.jpg
30KB, 316x240px
Why did Vince take Jericho away from Smackdown and moved him to Raw in 2002 just to rot in the midcard and eventually leave the company?
>>
>Why did Vince put a guy who won the intercontinental championship nine times in the mid card

I dunno maybe because hes a mid carder?
>>
>>3127163
I have no issues with Jericho being in the midcard, it's what he was doing in the midcard.

On the Smackdown midcard he was in good feud with Edge and Hogan and was getting Edge over as a legit babyface, on the Raw midcard he was Christians' Jannetty, got cucked at WM20 then was irrelevant.
>>
File: 7MOwb.gif (3MB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
7MOwb.gif
3MB, 300x272px
>>3127177
he had some GOAT interactions with Stone Cold on Raw

people still talk about and link them videos, more worthwhile than anything he did on SD during that time
>>
>>3127197
kek that gif

I don't mind. Jericho is like Rock. They got themselves permanently over pretty early, to the point that that the booking/jobbing/attempted burials by Triple H didn't work. It didn't matter that Trips got fake victories in the record books over them. They were already greater superstars than he'd ever be.
>>
>>3127222
I agree with the Rock but HHH was a bigger draw and deal than Jericho ever was
>>
>>3127155
But he always leaves the company. That's what he does when he accomplishes everything he wants.
>>
>>3127155
Heyman traded him.
>>
>>3127225
t. Hunter
>>
>>3127225
That's an arguable point. All the politicking and fucking Vince's family members aside and just looking at Trips as a wrestler, during his era of terror, he was getting a good amount of "please go the fuck away" heat for several years there while Jericho constantly reinvented himself and found success where he wanted to.

Best selling books? Alright. Relatively successful rock band frontman? Sure. First ever Undisputed Champion? Why not. All accomplished by a vanilla midget. Not to mention being the catalyst of Shawn Michaels' resurrection in one of the best modern feuds in the WWEs history.
>>
>>3127242
Jericho wrestled Fandango at WM

HHH rightly or wrongly is a much bigger star
>>
>>3127225
>HHH
>Draw
>>
>>3127263
>Guy who's married to the owner of the company gets booked as the bigger star
Gosh dang, you might be onto something here.
>>
>>3127269
You may not like it but it's reality, HHH was always a bigger star than Jericho.

HHH has to have most haters in the wrestling history, Idk why. Anyone with common sense would've fucked/married prime Steph.
>>
>>3127275
If HBK didn't "lose his smile" or almost coke to death,HHH would've been a mid carder.Triple H is killing WWE with his feeble leadership,he literally signs bajillions of indie guys every day.Not only is it difficult to fit these bajillions into their perfect positions but it's a waste of money.
>>
>>3127278
>If
If you weren't a 30+ year old neckbeard still living at home maybe you'd have sex.

Btw get help, you're clearly slow or full blown retard.
>>
>>3127285
Hi,Paul.
>>
>>3127278
You know it's not Triple H who's ruining the WWE. If anything, he's doing all the right things. It's the idiots running the main shows that drop the ball with all of the characters NXT creates. Even charisma vacuums like Roderick Strong get face reactions on NXT all because of a little bit of storytelling.
>>
>>3127263
Holy shit were you born retarded or was it something you fell into?
>>
>>3127303
please explain to me how what I said makes me retarded?

please
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.