[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW weebos BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: njpw weebos btfo.png (25KB, 949x400px) Image search: [Google]
njpw weebos btfo.png
25KB, 949x400px
JUST
>>
>>3127038
What? That is well known. NJPW neither wants nor needs to compete with the WWE, what is the point?
>>
>>3127038
Well of course they can't complete with them. They don't have the money to fill an entire arena with plants.
>>
In N Out will never compete with McDonalds but I can damn well tell you which one I'd rather go to. Only wrestling fans obsess over how much money something makes despite not having any share of that money.
>>
>>3127054
Then get the idiots who falsely post about NJPW beating WWE in attendance to stop their lame shit posting. Until then faggot I will post this in every thread that weebos say NJPW is bigger than WWE or beat WWE in something
>>
>>3127077
>literally getting worked this hard
>>
>>3127085
Doesn't work like that. I didn't get worked because you were not working anyone you were being serious.
>>
>>3127077
You need a hobby.
>>
>>3127096
worked
>>
>>3127096
literally worked
>>
>>3127077
WWE had some very bad numbers as of late, so for single shows NJPW can actually draw more at the same weekend.

NJPW already beats WWE in match quality, show quality, booking, quality of the main event scene and in tons of other categories.

Financially the WWE is a lot bigger and the only way for the NJPW to overtake the WWE is by the WWE collapsing in on itself.
>>
>>3127103
>NJPW already beats WWE in match quality, show quality, booking, quality of the main event scene and in tons of other categories.

but that's all subjective

attendance and money is facts
>>
>>3127105
What does attendance and money mean to you as a fan?
I've never been able to understand why specifical wrestling fanbases latch onto money drawn as a means of validation.
>>
>>3127048
Apparently neither can the WWE...
>>
>>3127038
Weebs can NEVER recover
>>
>>3127048
absolutely based

>>3127077
worked

>>3127096
seething
>>
>>3127096
Holy shit, this guy is oblivious to how worked he's gotten
>>
>>3127106
I don't know...why don't you ask mayweather or UFC fans
>>
>>3127077
>>3127096
quite literally and without even a hint of memeing you have been worked
>>
>>3127103
Yes...and how does such a collapse start?
>>
File: fujiwarahurt.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fujiwarahurt.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>>3127054
>NuJapanlet redditor uses a food analogy
Wouldn't of expected anything else from you fatties!
>>
>>3127077
How about, stop getting worked by shitposting memelords who don't actually watch New Japan, but just post memes and bullshit to piss people off.
>>
>>3127121
Uh huh. Now comes the part where you tell me about how New Japan drew better in 1995 as if that's relevant to you as a fan. How much money did you net from the 1994 Super J Cup final?
>>
>>3127105

Why would I ever care if there are 2.000 or 4.000 people in the arena?

Chances are, the 4.000 WWE "fans" will throw beachballs around, while the 2.000 will be focusing on the matches and go with the flow without stupid "TWOOOO...SWEEET!" chants.

Also money wise NJPW is doing great, steady growth, good profit. The WWE had their pyro cut and canceled a bunch of the Network shows, because their profit is very low.

The NJPW isn't the WCW. It isn't from the same country, competing in the same markets trying to push out the WWE. It is a different company, from a different country actually doing things differently compared to the WWE.

NJPW does pro wrestling, the WWE wants to do "sports entertainment"...why even compare the two that much?
>>
>>3127121
>Wouldn't of
nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>3127121
>>3127130
>the odrone is an uneducated nigger

It makes so much sense.
>>
>>3127130
>>3127146
>le no argument so resort to attack on le grammar
redditors spotted!
>>
>>3127151
seething
>>
>>3127153
all the oestrogen you consume from your water supply has made you attracted to ladyboys, hence the rabid defence of Bushiroad Ladyboy Pro Dancing.
>>
>>3127157
>oestrogen

Is that what odrones drink
>>
>>3127158
how else do you explain grown men marking over a stuffed toy cat?
>>
>>3127077
New Japan fans never say that though.

Here's how it goes

>Hey did you see that Omega match. Another 5 star

>Vince brainwashed fan - Yah well WWE makes more money hahaha

>Ok, well I don't have a problem with WWE. I just like New Japans matches better. They are more for wrestling purists. Be cool if they could expand though. They could never compete with WWE but it would be nice for an alternative.

>Vince fan - FUCK YOU!!! THERE WILL BE ANOTHER WRESTLING COMPANY. WWE IS THE NUMBER 1 SYNDICATED WATCHED SHOW SINCE 1992!!!!!
>>
>>3127166
>not liking New Japan means you must like WWE
What's it liking being so autistic that you can't view the world in anything except an 'us vs. them' mentality?
>>
>>3127077
Anon...
>>
>>3127077
Reminder that New Japan sold out Sumo Hall more times in a weekend than WWE has, ever.
>>
File: new japanetty.jpg (62KB, 382x496px) Image search: [Google]
new japanetty.jpg
62KB, 382x496px
>>3127038
>can they compete with WWE attendance
No
>>
>>3127054
No only E drones do that autistic shit.
>Yeah well WWE has money so you can't say anything I win BTFO!!!
No matter what is being discussed or how valid another point might be, they just repeat "They make money" like autistic parrots.
>>
>>3127077
You're getting worked by Carter you autistic sperg. Actual NJPW fans couldn't care less about this make believe competition. It's E-tards that spew their autism everywhere and refuse to let people like something they don't.
>>
>b-but NJPW's pay per views draw more than smackdown!
Add up every smackdown show between the time of those pay per views and the amount of views on tv and then come shitpost kthxbai.
>>
>>3127038
He was answering the first part of the question.

>I'm sure you get this a lot....
>No...I don't get that question a lot, it's quite unique.
>>
>>3127054

>not knowing that wrestling only exists to make money
>not understanding the concept of drawing a house
>being this much of a mark
>>
File: whojapan.jpg (511KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whojapan.jpg
511KB, 1280x720px
>can't even sell out their first ever appearance in the US
>>
>>3127038
wtf I love le meltz now
>>
>>3127038
It's over lads :(
>>
>>3127077
>all these weebs pretending that this doesn't happen
I'm with you, anon. I hate those smarks that unironically act as how you described.
>>
NJPWeebs BTFO their GOD has forsaken them
>>
>>3128738
Except they did sell it out and had a merch line out the door retard
>>
>>3128729
Oh, really now? It's about drawing a house and not entertainment for the fans, huh? Tell me, how many people have you drawn in your promotions biggest show? Who's the biggest name you've booked recently? How much money have you personally made from wrestling? Please tell me, o wise YouTube Shoot Expert.
>>
File: Okada sponge.jpg (153KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Okada sponge.jpg
153KB, 600x400px
>>3130072
>had a merch line out the door retard

lol JaMarks were literally waiting in line to buy kitchen cleaning products with Avocado's face on the label.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but NJPW has made a bigger profit this year so far than WWE so isn't Dave wrong?
>>
>>3130099
I dont think so, I remember there being a big gap between them last year.

of course, the income of WWE dwarfs anything NJPW has ever done even when they could sell the dome out so Daves right, its just they spend most of their money on tons of things
>>
>>3127096
>unironically believing in 4chan posts

The absolute state of (you)
>>
File: asp.png (3MB, 3396x2058px) Image search: [Google]
asp.png
3MB, 3396x2058px
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.