[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE titles look like toys nowadays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3801.jpg (531KB, 1825x2763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3801.jpg
531KB, 1825x2763px
WWE titles look like toys nowadays
>>
>nowadays
The spinner belts came out more than a decade ago
>>
>>3126195
I overlooked that man.
>WWE titles have looked like toys for over 10 years
>>
>>3126195
The spinner belt is an infinitely better belt than the two monstrosities we have today.
>>
>>3126203
You shut your whore mouth, that belt was shit. We went from the beautiful Undisputed belt to that trash. The Undisputed title is the last one that looked like a proper wrestling championship.
>>
>>3126203
The spinner looks pretty similar to the one we have now iirc just doesn't spin anymore
>>
>>3126192
You're missing 4 OP.
>>
>>3126192
>nearly half of your championships have histories that only stretches back to 2016
>your oldest tag team title is from 2012
>all singles world titles look the exact same
>tag titles look same
>for unknown reasons, there's Spartan helmets on them
>only three belts are black leather
>color palette swaps like Mortal Kombat ninjas
>one of the belts is purple, but it's a male title
>>
>>3126192
>make the major titles all look the same
Why did they do this?
>>
>>3126287
You can thank the Chief Brand Officer for that
>>
File: W00324e.jpg (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
W00324e.jpg
109KB, 1000x1000px
This is way worse.

/thread
>>
>>3126214
Which ones?
>>
Why the shit is the main belt retina burning bright red leather?

Why the shit do the US, IC and Cruiseweight titles look like they're from three different promotions who exist in three different decades?
>>
>>3126192
That was the plan,that way they are easy and cheap to produce. The nerds will pay anything for these cheap pieces of garbage so they can throw it over their shoulder at shows and chant shit like This is awesome
>>
>>3126359
UK belt
that stupid red version of the Raw tag belt

I think the UK belt actually looks pretty good through.
>>
>>3126384
This is true, it is usually the dude with a big ass W belt chanting the most stupid shit at shows.
>>
>>3126418
Gorgeous belt, hardly ever seen.
>>
>>3126364
their designs are from three different decades.
>>
The main men and women titles are garbage tier. It a portable logo. So tacky, which us totally predictable for the two doofus running the show
>>
>>3126192
>Smackdown tag
silver
>Raw tag
bronze

Is there any contest in which RAW isn't the Jannetty?
>>
>>3126192
cheaper and easier to make toy replicas of them if they already look like toys.
>>
>>3126281
Raw Tag Team Title didn't start in 2016. It was originally the WWE Tag Team Title, and before that, the Unified Tag Team Title, and both WWE and World Tag Team Titles before that.

The Smackdown one is nothing though.
>>
>>3127239
old pic, they're both silver now. nice one idiot
>>
>>3127239
>Is there any contest in which RAW isn't the Jannetty?

yeah getting better ratings every week and better attendance

but things like this is not important apparently
>>
I miss Big Gold, family. That and the Globe WWE title were the only ones I ever liked.
>>
>>3126192
Yeah, had to laugh as well when Natalya was accusing Naomi of having made a child's toy out of the SD women's title before SummerSlam.
>>
File: 54537.jpg (174KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54537.jpg
174KB, 1200x1200px
They just don't look prestigious in any way.

The only person who pulled of making the WWE Title looking decent is AJ and even on him it looks like an IC or second tier belt.
>>
>>3126505
American here. Why is this title called "the United Kingdom Championship"?

The name of the country (i.e. the land) is Great Britain. I realize that the state of the UK extends to Northern Ireland, which is not on the island of Great Britain. However, the complete name of the state is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Using just "United Kingdom" makes it sound like it belong to the government of the UK, which also holds territories around the globe.

Certainly calling it a "British Championship" would've made more sense. And while the Irish might complain, the whole island chain is "the British Isles", so "British Champion" would include Northern Ireland, and leaves open inviting regular Irish, should Britain become a territory of Pakistan in 8 years.
>>
File: 1503891847405.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1503891847405.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>the best looking belts are the midcard ones

mmmmm, really makes me think
>>
>>3126505
Should be used as the World Title
>>
>>3126281
>purple is feminine

Are you retarded or just plain stupid?
>>
>>3126192
Cause they are toys. They're just props meant to remind you of how great WWE is, not give any kind of credibility to the holder
>>
>>3127335
It is not the 19th century anymore.
>>
>>3127301
You have autism.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.