[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*forgets his lines in your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0090.jpg (116KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.jpg
116KB, 1200x800px
*forgets his lines in your path*
>>
living in your head rent free
>>
>>3125898
Nah, Hey /asp/, this ain't boring. This is real life.
>>
*works the smarks into a frothing, extreme rage for 10 minutes straight, just by standing in the ring and not saying a word*
>>
>>3126065
*acts like he's manipulating people because they're doing what they've been doing for two years straight, except he wants them to do it this time*
>>
>>3126084
*acts like that's not the most heat anyone has gotten in 10+ years aside from one other instance*
>>
>>3126136
>babyface getting heel heat
>drawing zero (0) dimes
>>
>>3125898

based roman for going off script and working marks into a seething shoot
>>
File: DA BIG DAWG.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
DA BIG DAWG.webm
2MB, 900x506px
*struggles to lift an old man in his 50s
>>
>>3126136
Except despite that they still didn't fuckmothering turn him heel.
>>
>>3126165
>>3126188
>*works the smarks into thinking he's not a heel*
Ha-larious. It's nice that smarks are finally getting their due though.
>>
>>3126196
Commentary is unanimously in support of him every week.

>HE'S A META HEEL. BASED VINCE. 4D CHESS.
You're retarded.
>>
>>3126202
>Commentary is unanimously in support of him every week.
Yep. And they modify his reactions on YouTube too.

They're false flag breadcrumbs to mislead the smarks. And it's working. I swear to God it's easier to work smarks than marks these days. Pathetic.
>>
>>3126211
Shows what you know, they're actually doing that stuff to work you into thinking they're working the smarks. They got you good.
>>
>>3126211
>>3126216
BTFO
>>
>>3126211
>being this retarded
I knew /asp/ was fucking dim but Jesus Christ. You better be trolling.
>>
>>3126652
>this fucking post
>>
>>3125905
>>3126065
>>3126136
>>3126181
>wwe puts literal autistic fuck with zero skills on either ring or mike and draws no dimes
>fans get fucking mad understandably
>muh """""""heat""""""""

Anyone can draw heat if they can't wrestle + has no mike skills, but its not the kind of heat you want.
>>
>>3127396
unironically agree with this
>>
File: 1485796511994.gif (1MB, 371x209px)
1485796511994.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>3127396
X-Pac heat is the kind of heat you don't want. Roman heat is great heat.

>implying Braun would be as over as he is if not for Roman
>implying Cena vs. Punk at MitB would have been as spectacular, or would have mattered at all, if not for Cena's face heat

Dummies, every single one of you. Tell you what, instead of everyone calling me retarded, why don't you look in the mirror and try to fix your own retardation.
>>
>>3127396
>wwe puts literal autistic fuck with zero skills on either ring or mike and draws no dimes
>fans get fucking mad understandably

Then why didn't it happen to Daniel Bryan?

>inb4 someone acts shocked and says Bryan was a wrestling genius in ROH who got held down

Idiots, even if that was true that still makes him a sellout, he's either one or the other. So which is it? Phony or more phony?
>>
>>3127594
Daniel Bryan was entertaining, that's the difference. Tell me one single good thing about booman.
>>
>>3125905
>>3126065
>>3126136
>>3126175
>>3126196
>>3126211
Hi Joe!
>>
>>3127661
>Daniel Bryan was entertaining

Cringe
>>
>>3126136
You'd have a great point there if Roman was a HEEL. But he's not, he's supposed to be the superhero babyface beloved by all but has by far the most heat in the company.

Great good guy you have there.
>>
>>3127587
How does Roman not have X Pac heat? They boo him because they want him to get the fuck off their TV's. That is the textbook definition of X Pac heat.

>Face heat
Faces arent supposed to get booed you mouth breather. The whole point of being a face is to NOT get booed.
>>
>>3127814
Are you blind seeing Cena in the ring? Are you new to wrestling? Yes, it doesn't make sense that the good guys get booed and the bad guys get cheered, but that has happened with Cena for a decade, I'm pretty sure that they don't give a shit, and it's incredible people are pretending frustration with Roman over something that's defined WWE for a decade. Furthermore, the nu-fans are clearly not reluctant when they cheer the heels, you never see someone go "Gee, this is embarrassing that I have to cheer this villain because I hate Roman so much", no, they jist act like they're the good guys, because they're literal neo-marks who think every time Roman looks weak in a wrestling match is going to make WWE give up on pushing him.
>>
>>3127837
>How does Roman not have X Pac heat? They boo him because they want him to get the fuck off their TV's. That is the textbook definition of X Pac heat.
Wrong, they boo him because they "hate" him because he won a fake match but Daniel "Shorter and Blander than the Ref" Bryan didn't.

Roman gets heel heat. Guys like Jinder and Aiden English get Pac heat.
>>
>>3127878

They actually boo the company through Roman and not really Roman that much.
>>
>>3127837
>Faces arent supposed to get booed you mouth breather. The whole point of being a face is to NOT get booed.
It's 2017. Irony and post-irony are all the rage. Get with the times. Oh and by the way? Smarks like you are the reason for it. Get used to it until either Vince or HHH puts their foot down and starts shitting on the smarks and hopefully driving them away and bringing the marks back.

They can start by firing everyone under 6' and hiring big, tall (or slightly above average) burly men again.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.