[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge Match Being Planned For The Undertaker At Survivor Series 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: nomercy.png (774KB, 1423x877px) Image search: [Google]
nomercy.png
774KB, 1423x877px
>We previously noted how John Cena vs. Roman Reigns was originally planned for Survivor Series 2017, but WWE moved it to No Mercy 2017 because Cena won’t be available for the Survivor Series PPV in November because he’ll be filming the Bumblebee Transformers movie.

>However, Dirty Sheets is reporting that WWE officials are talking with the makers of the Bumblebee movie to allow Cena to work a match at Survivor Series 2017 and that’s because WWE has some huge plans in store for Cena.

>If WWE manages to get Cena to work the Survivor Series PPV, then John Cena vs. The Undertaker will take place in the main event of the show. If this match indeed gets locked to happen, then there’s a big possibility of The Undertaker interfering in the Cena-Reigns match at No Mercy 2017.

>It should be noted that the No Mercy 2017 WWE Network promo end with The Undertaker’s gong. You can watch it below: https://twitter.com/fernandobado/status/902698989052669957

are you ready for dimes to be drawn?
>>
What in the fuck is going on here?

Are you fucking saying cena is going to lose to roman, because the fucking undertaker makes the save?

Seems waaaaay too fartfetched because the undertaker would have to do all of the "build" if cena's only getting a few days off.
>>
>>3125699
>Bill Bhatti
DROPPED
>>
>>3125710
>>3125715
explain the vignette...
>>
File: ali g.jpg (46KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ali g.jpg
46KB, 400x600px
>>3125715
him be a bhatti boi!!!!
>>
>>3125699
>However, Dirty Sheets
No
>>
>Cena called Undertaker a veteran at the end of his career
>Roman beat him and has been gloating about it for six months
desu if Undertaker was gonna interfere, you'd think his foot is hungry for both of their dicks.
>>
Oh boy, time for Taker to put over Roman again while Cena films some direct-to-video movie
>>
File: nikkibaby.gif (2MB, 350x278px) Image search: [Google]
nikkibaby.gif
2MB, 350x278px
>>3125699
>Dirty Sheets
>>
can't wait until everyone from the early 2000s is retired and too injured to return for another match
>>
>>3125699
I called this shit days ago and you can check the archives. You're welcome for the trooth bombz.
>>
>>3125828
Terry funk is still wrestling in some high school gym somewhere, right now. The class of 2000+ either has to kill themselves or die in a freak accident if they are to stop before 2030
>>
>blatant Undertaker theme song

LMFAO
>>
>>3125845
The video is someone recording their TV, it looks like it was faked desu.
>>
>>3125724
Stop shilling your shit website
>>
>>3125699
WWE continuing to be fucking retarded, as usual. Taker jobbed to Roman and gave him nuclear go away heat, laid his fucking shit in the ring and left. We shouldn't see Taker again until his HoF induction. The fact that he's going to have another match is a slap in the face. Fuck this company. Glad I stopped watching when I did.
>>
>>3125908
Yeah but his last match also sucked, it would also be nice to have him go out in Survivor Series like when he arrived.
>>
They should do a bury alive match and have that be Cena's new gimmick against up and coming wrestlers. Can you imagine Cena, literally burying a new guy, ending the match with him smiling smugly, shovel in his hand, as a potential new star lies buried in dirt beneath him. The irony would cause the universe to implode.
>>
>>3125699
>implying undercarder ever drew a dime
>>
>>3125937
I can see the logic there and I can see how him ending his career at Survivor Series bookends it, but come on, that moment at the end of WM33 was the only nice thing about that horrible match. Let's not spoil it.
>>
>>3126008
remember "End Of An Era"?

yeah it means jack shit
>>
>>3126008
Maybe Taker will come back as BikerTaker rather than the zombie Taker
But yeah, there is no way this is going to end up well
>>
File: 1330380593539.jpg (30KB, 298x477px) Image search: [Google]
1330380593539.jpg
30KB, 298x477px
>>3125699
>Dirty Sheets
>reporting
>>
File: geese howard 8.png (395KB, 460x590px) Image search: [Google]
geese howard 8.png
395KB, 460x590px
>>3125699
JUST LET HIM REST IN PEACE YOU SADIST FUCKS
>>
File: 1486932943642.png (527KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486932943642.png
527KB, 678x417px
>>
>>3125699
Not going to happen.
Remember people, the Undertaker broke kayfabe at Wrestlemania by kissing his wife after the match.
The dude who made sure to stay in character at his dead friend's hall of fame induction broke kayfabe when retiring.
That dude is never coming back.
>>
>>3125821
Ambrose getting a journalist gimmick when?
>>
>>3125715
Didn't he just make up some big pro wrestling news recently?
>>
>>3126286
He made up the Rusev and Lana asking for their releases story.
>>
>>3126058
I really wonder if Goldberg wasn't supposed to be eliminated, there.
>>
Based Allen Iverson
>>
Wasn't Taker supposed to get hip surgery? It was kind of painful just to watch him at Mainia.
>>
>>3126473

Pretty sure he had just come back from it at the Rumble.
>>
>Lets bring back an old broken man who retired not even a year ago so we can fix the fact that we fucked up at Mania by putting Cena in a "moment" that everyone has forgotten about already and by putting Undertaker in the main event even though he cant walk without a cane.
Vince and Kevin Dunne are actual fucking idiots at times
>>
>>3126648
He had come back from minor surgery to delay his full hip replacement until after Mania
>>
File: Undercarder.jpg (198KB, 1478x671px) Image search: [Google]
Undercarder.jpg
198KB, 1478x671px
>>3125699
>are you ready for dimes to be drawn?
>>
Survivor series would be undertaker 25th year
>>
>>3126918
Are you retarded?
>>
>>3126230

He broke kayfabe after WM 28 by hugging Shawn and Trips and came back., Also, the only reason he stayed in character at HoF was to honor Paul and do what he would have wanted, not some crusade to never break kayfabe. That said, I agree he's not coming back.
>>
>>3125755

Based Ali G working the pmakis
>>
>>3125699
>making the undercarder look like a seething old fuck who can't take a loss, has to come back and try to bully the guy who beat him
>making him have another match when he's near dead and never drawn a fucking dime anyway
>the sheer state of the E
>>
If they bring Undercarder back they completely sabotaged and no sold Reigns' WM win.
>>
>>3127104
>>making the undercarder look like a seething old fuck who can't take a loss, has to come back and try to bully the guy who beat him

That was the entire basis of his feud with Brock and why he wanted to fight Roman after the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>3127143
Good
>>
>>3127154
And it made him look like a salty old fag then, too.
Now it's tripled with how horrible he looked.

>>3127143
To be fair the fans no-sold it before the WWE officially even thought to.
>>
>>3125840
Fuck off, we're not your wrench-monkeys. Link it yourself or you're speaking bullshit.
>>
>>3127162
>To be fair the fans no-sold it
How?
>>
>>3127161
>wasting a Wrestlemania win is good
(lol
>>
>>3125699
the older fucking carder AGAIN?
>>
>>3127185
Because no one saw it as a big win for Roman. If anything it reduced his chances to get over as face.
>>
>let the new golden boy beat the Deadman
>bring the Deadman back
>make the new golden boy look like a geek since he cannot retire a 50 year old guy properly
>>
>>3127190
I feel bad for him. Let him retire in peace Vince. The guys fucking old as shit and banged up, but he's such a lapdog for the business, anytime someone calls him, he'll come running despite fucking himself up some more.
>>
>>3127195
>Because no one saw it as a big win for Roman
You mean smarks who kill themselves whenever Roman gets a win

It was a big deal for Uncercarder to put over Roman at Wrestlemania even after losing the streak

Roman is not a face anymore but not a heel
>>
>devolves into a no-contest as Undertaker appears
>fans think HOLY SHIT THIS IS IT, OMG TAKER'S REVENGE!!!!! HOLY FUCKIN BASED EPIC FTW!
>Roman beats him down like Brock beat down Hogan in 2002
>gets on mic
>I thought I told you to stay down, old dog
>*something-beyond-nuclear heat*
>>
>>3127199
>it's a "FedoRamen being delusional" post
>>
>>3127199
No one goes like "Damn, he is so cool, he retired the Undertaker!" but himself in his bad promos.

And yes, he is still a face and is still supposed to take Cena's place, that is the whole point of this farce.

he is supposed to beat Cena and then move on to beat Lesnar at Mania.
>>
Undertaker can not perform in ring anymore. Dude needs to just let it go.
>>
>>3126787
I had to Google the last Wrestlemania card since I couldn't even remember who Cena faced this year.

Jesus Christ what a forgettable ppv
>>
>>3125699
No NO NO NOOOO

FUCKING RETIRE ALREADY
>>
>Undertaker retired at Wrestlemania.
>He has to retire at each PPV individually.
>>
>Dirty Sheets

Hasn't this site been 100% wrong with all their exclusive reports
>>
File: Undercarder.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Undercarder.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
JUST
>>
>>3125699

>not saving Undertaker's true final match for when him and Kane can have theirs together for perfect kayfabe poetry.

God dammit I hate this company.
>>
Deadmankino is back.
>>
He is going to retire at the even he made his debut at. Its poetry,brother
>>
>>3127154
At the very least, the basis of that wasn't "Brock beat me, fuck him" it was "Brock beat me, that's fine, I always knew the streak would be broken but that fat shit Heyman would not shut the fuck up about it."
>>
>>3127692
then have ted dibiase announce his retirement or get kane to do it
>>
>>3125699
Can Cena drag a 3* match out of him?
>>
>>3127219
That would be pretty based
>>
Genuinely don't get how wwe can't see the proper way to retire taker is with a match against kane.
>>
>>3127426
This is what happens when you try to pander to Both Smarks and Poo Causuals at the same time

Roman's ""character" is pure autism , he should either become a full heel or he should take lessons on how to appear less douchy from I don't know maybe Edge since he also had that problem as a face , this bipolar shit isn't complex , it's beating around the bushes
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.