[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally created Mixed Martial Arts GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: inokiwin.jpg (108KB, 511x810px) Image search: [Google]
inokiwin.jpg
108KB, 511x810px
>literally created Mixed Martial Arts
GOAT
>>
>>3125220
*works the Nu Japanettys into a shoot*
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>3125220

Inoki spammer crying.
>>
>>3125220
Filtered and saged
>>
File: DIJYgpgU0AAYWR9.jpg (37KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
DIJYgpgU0AAYWR9.jpg
37KB, 720x480px
>>3125225
Inoki fans are chads who work out and train legit martial arts, inspired by Inoki-san and his followers.

Nu Japan fans are fat redditors whose dopamine receptors have been fried by upvotes and video games to the point they only understand choreographed flippy shit.
>>
>>3125238
based
>>
>>3125238
>Inoki fans are chads who work out and train legit martial arts, inspired by Inoki-san and his followers.
To be honest, this is quite true.
I have a friend on Facebook who's a big fan of Old NJPW and criticizes current New Japan.
He trains in amateur Wrestling and grappling is pretty muscular.
>>
>>3125259
lol same here. Inoki, Sakuraba and old NJPW and shootstyle are the reason I got into legit martial arts and started training grappling and muay thai.
>>
>>3125220
Literally worked Muhammed Ali into a shoot.
>>
>>3125274
>tfw starting to study grappling and striking and then you watch WWE or NuJuniorProWrestling
why can't there still be Battlarts?
>>
>>3126720
it's true that studying legit grappling makes you much more critical of pro-wrestling. You just sit there going 'why did he do that?', 'why did he move from that dominant position just so it looks like he's doing something cool?' etc. etc.
>>
>>3126720
Because wrestling fans are faggots now. All the real men moved on to MMA.
>>
>>3125225
Why are you posting pics of yourself on here?
>>
>>3126764
>Because wrestling fans are faggots now.

Unfortunately, that's true.

>All the real men moved on to MMA.

No. They're not watching or participating in anything because numales have the Midas touch of faggotry, MMA is just another branch of the broader movement.
>>
>>3125238
my wife left me when she found out I watched Nujapan
>>
>>3129144
Seriously?
>>
>>3125238
cringe
>>
>>3130831
lmaoing at fat fuck redditors like you! you'll never have you hero kenny Omemema's abs if you don't get off your fat ass and get to the gym!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.