[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: Legend.png (405KB, 572x618px) Image search: [Google]
Legend.png
405KB, 572x618px
GOAT
>>
Holy fucking YUM
>>
Who is the old fucker you guys keep on spamming?
>>
File: Okada IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.jpg (79KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Okada IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.jpg
79KB, 620x413px
>>3124964
wrong photo*
>>
File: okada no dimes.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
okada no dimes.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>3124974
right photo
>>
>GOAT
>has zero ****** matches
>>
File: Inoki.png (15KB, 848x102px) Image search: [Google]
Inoki.png
15KB, 848x102px
WTF I HATE INOKI NOW
>>
imaging thinking that a guy with a Robbie Rotten deformed chin is GOAT
>>
>>3124974

Based
>>
>>3124974
why is he wearing foundation?

that's just embarrassing.
>>
>>3125222
To look good ya pinhead
>>
>>3125222
>>3125228
>Nu Japan wrestlers are literally lady-boys
Sad!
>>
File: Okada laugh.jpg (36KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Okada laugh.jpg
36KB, 848x480px
>>3125230
SEETHIN OLDFAGS
>>
>>3125236
not even mad, just laughing at how gay you fags are.

This board has been INOKI'D and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>3125243
>This board has been INOKI'D and there's nothing you can do about it.
Hide them all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>3125249
>literally running scared with muh hiding because you realise you've been defeated
Go hug your Daryl replica toy you little faggot.
>>
>>3124992
>Kazoochicken Avocado
>has zero legit fight wins
>>
This is really starting to grind my gears, this newfound Inoki worship which unironically started this year with the massive influx of Nu Japan marks.

Step one to smashing this narrartive, Inoki was not a shooter, nor did he wrestle like one. In fact, he was such a pussy he shot on people in matches - and when he tried to do it to Hogan, he got his shit pushed in. Also, all his matches against other combat athletes were worked, minus the Ali fight obviously... who he intended to shoot on in a worked match before the final rules were agreed upon. Inoki. Is. A. Pussy.

Second, the Inokism era sucked. I see complaints that the current NJ style makes the wrestling look bad, but it never looked worse during those years when most of your roster was jobbed out to MMA guys in both wrestling matches and legit fights. It only really helped Nakamura get over slightly in the short term. Fujita was a very mediocre top guy and everyone looked like shit jobbing out to him. Numbers went down in that era for a reason.

Third, I know since a lot of you only started watching this year, probably think guys like Okada and Tanahashi aren't "upholding the true sprit of New Japan" or some shit like I've been reading. Of course you wouldn't have seen Tana's feud with Nagata in like 07 that was based entirely on that, with Tana even donning "Strong Style" attire for a time. And since you've never seen him wrestle before 2017, have any idea that his earlier moveset was almost entirely lifted from Fujinami. As for Okada, if he was such a fag, why did Genichiro Tenryu, literally MR. PURORESU, choose him as his final opponent? He could literally have wrestled anyone in Japan, possibly any non-WWE contracted talent in the world, yet he went with Okada cause he is, surprise surprise, a good wrestler worthy of his spot.

TL;DR, Inoki wasn't a shooter, Inokism was garbage, Okada and Tanahashi still carry New Japan's torch just fine.
>>
>>3125830
No one is complaining about Okada or Tanahashi faggot. It's the influx of junior heavyweight wrestlers into the heavyweight division like Omega, Ibushi and Ishii who have shit psychology and just spam moves until meltzer cums in his pants
>>
>>3125830
>Inoki wasn't a shooter
Ehhhhhhhhhh he was trained by Gotch who definitely was a shooter. And wrestlers like Fujiwara, who Inoki and Gotch trained, are definitely shooters. I think Inoki definitely had legitimate catch wrestling chops, he just never really bothered to show them off. And yes Inokism definitely sucked, but classic strong style rules.
>>
>>3125848
There are shitty memes about Okada being a pretty boy, and there's the even worse one about Tana taking down Inoki's portrait from the dojo. All three guys you've mentioned also have matches with good selling and psychology, and who cares if they used to be juniors? It's good they're allowed to move up. Undertaker and Roman do dives to the outside as well and a few flying moves, are they junior style workers too?

>>3125872
Trained by but not one, and sure as hell didn't wrestle like one. The way he's talked about and revered by people who know jack about New Japan before 2017, they should be sucking Takada off, not Inoki.
>>
File: fedora neckbeard..png (302KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
fedora neckbeard..png
302KB, 479x455px
>>3125830
>This is really starting to grind my gears, this newfound Inoki worship which unironically started this year with the massive influx of Nu Japan marks.
>Step one to smashing this narrartive, Inoki was not a shooter, nor did he wrestle like one. In fact, he was such a pussy he shot on people in matches - and when he tried to do it to Hogan, he got his shit pushed in. Also, all his matches against other combat athletes were worked, minus the Ali fight obviously... who he intended to shoot on in a worked match before the final rules were agreed upon. Inoki. Is. A. Pussy.
>Second, the Inokism era sucked. I see complaints that the current NJ style makes the wrestling look bad, but it never looked worse during those years when most of your roster was jobbed out to MMA guys in both wrestling matches and legit fights. It only really helped Nakamura get over slightly in the short term. Fujita was a very mediocre top guy and everyone looked like shit jobbing out to him. Numbers went down in that era for a reason.
>Third, I know since a lot of you only started watching this year, probably think guys like Okada and Tanahashi aren't "upholding the true sprit of New Japan" or some shit like I've been reading. Of course you wouldn't have seen Tana's feud with Nagata in like 07 that was based entirely on that, with Tana even donning "Strong Style" attire for a time. And since you've never seen him wrestle before 2017, have any idea that his earlier moveset was almost entirely lifted from Fujinami. As for Okada, if he was such a fag, why did Genichiro Tenryu, literally MR. PURORESU, choose him as his final opponent? He could literally have wrestled anyone in Japan, possibly any non-WWE contracted talent in the world, yet he went with Okada cause he is, surprise surprise, a good wrestler worthy of his spot.
>TL;DR, Inoki wasn't a shooter, Inokism was garbage, Okada and Tanahashi still carry New Japan's torch just fine.
>>
>>3125830
It's only E drones who went on wikipedia masking as older NJPW fans. Just ignore them.
>>
>>3125830
>he shot on people in matches
The Great Antonio deserved everything
>>
>>3125872
I remember him putting Regal out with a sleeper like nothing on WCW cause he was being shitty.
>>
>>3125848
How could ANYONE possibly talk shit about Ishii?
>>
>>3125830
>This is really starting to grind my gears, this newfound Inoki worship which unironically started this year with the massive influx of Nu Japan marks.
Nah I've always liked Inoki since I found out about Japanese wrestling. It's just funny to work NuJapanlets like you into a shoot.
>>
>>3126393
> The way he's talked about and revered by people who know jack about New Japan before 2017, they should be sucking Takada off, not Inoki.
LOL what? it's the people who know jack shit about NJ before 2017 that HATE Inoki because they fell for the Bushiroad meme.

Also everyone doing Inoki-posting loves Takada and other guys like that too from what I've seen.
>>
File: 1504721232691.png (515KB, 629x670px) Image search: [Google]
1504721232691.png
515KB, 629x670px
The Inoki hate ITT is gross
>>
>>3126694
this
>>
GOAT with GOAT belt.
>>
>>3126694
That's because everyone who likes current nu japan is under the age of 16
>>
>>3128599
That's actually pretty accurate
>>
>>3128599
I'm 19
>>
>>3126684
>NuJapanlets
I started watching Japanese wrestling in 2002, try again bucko.

>>3126686
What I'm saying is, all these pro-Inoki posts only started coming up this year. I'm starting to believe it's pretentious hipster contrarianism at it's finest, because there are some things they might not like about the current product. This is also the chans, where it's just cool to hate certain things and the Inoki worship is there to justify it.

And I'm sure they do love Takada, but there seems to be a sentiment that Inoki wrestled like Takada did in UWFi. He did not, all of his matches look like regular pro wrestling, even when he faced combat athletes.

>>3126694
I don't hate him, but the reverence towards him simply to just to shit all over the current NJ product rustled my jimmies. He's a polarizing figure in the same way that Hogan is, did a lot of good for wrestling in the 80s but was kind of a dbag behind the scenes.

And Inokism still sucked.
>>
>>3128874
Seething and Teething: The Post
>>
>>3126694
>>3126729
>>3128599
>>3128790
>>3129125
cringe
>>
>>3129152
Why is that cringe exactly? Is it because we appreciate the greatness that used to be New Japan? And that we REFUSE to accept the current batch of flippity circus monkeys who absolutely ruined NJPW?
>>
>>3130626
>rebuilding a company from the failure that was inokuck is considered "ruined"

cringe
>>
Based Bill Burr putting Inoki over.

https://youtu.be/Mm2ATZzBuVU

Oh Jesus.
>>
>>3124964
ALL HAIL
>>
>>3130660
Inoki putting Antonioetty in his place
>>
>>3128874
gain height
>>
>>3128874
Can you seethe any harder?
>>
>>3130660
>>3131842
>>3131899
>>3132331
>>3132857
cringe
>>
>>3124964
>holding the BEST ver. of the IWGP Heavyweight Championship
>>
>>3132867
worked again friendo
>>
>>3132915
based
>>
>>3132915
>>3134074
>>3135067
cringe
>>
People claiming Inoki wasn't a shooter don't realize he pretty much destroyed Muhammad Ali's career to the point he was never the same after Inoki kicked him in the legs 300 times in their fight.
>>
>>3135169
Also he was definitely a legit shooter. All the old New Japan guys were; you had to be if you wanted to survive in that era. They had legit fighting tournaments in the Dojo and with other martial artists from around the world.
>>
>>3124993
Inoki worked those sniggers.
>>
>>3135169
>>3135183
>>3135185
cringe
>>
>>3124964
bump
>>
>>3137634
cringe
>>
greatest ever
>>
>>3124964
this
>>
>>3139968
based as fuck
>>
The one and only GOAT
>>
>>3124964
Based Inoki
>>
>>3130660
*Eye Nocky
ftfy
>>
>>3124993
>prease rerease hostaji
>okay, Inoki-san, but you have to convert to Islam first
>no probrem
>[ROR, I stirr Buddhist, but Mohammed-san never know!]
and that's how that happened
>>
>>3124964
this
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.