[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to an NXT house show alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1479700927187.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1479700927187.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
Should I go to an NXT house show alone?
>>
whats the card
>>
Everyone will know you're alone and think you're a pedo
>>
>>3124383
>See the likes of NXT Champion Drew McIntyre, Ember Moon, Aleister Black, Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, Roderick Strong, and many more!

On second thought I'm not going if Almas isn't being promoted to be there.
>>
>>3124372
Would you go watch a movie alone?
>>
>>3124372
I did to see Asuka and it was fun, but now that she isn't there anymore, and Kairi is yet to arrive, there's no draw for me at the moment.
>>
>>3124372

Only if The Iconic Duo are there.
>>
>>3124372
NXT houseshows when theres no takeover approaching are like 50% comedy matches and 50% shitters not ready for TV

Find out if Mandy Rose is on the card and if yes go
>>
>>3124953
Not quite this. I don't remember too many comedy matches, but you will get to see some people that haven't debuted yet.
>>
st catherines OP?

I'll be taking my little brother to the one in toronto tomorrow
>>
>>3124372
If you can score a $20 ticket then go for it
>>
>>3124399
When i went Almas wasnt promoted and had a match against Gargano
>>
>>3124372
Just go to the movies, anon.
>>
>>3124399
Well if Oney Lorcan/Almas/Gargano are going to be there then go, if they aint then dont. They always out on the best house show matches.
>>
File: 1734.jpg (25KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
1734.jpg
25KB, 220x157px
>yfw Billie and Peyton point you out in the crowd and make fun of you for being alone
>>
>>3124399
>>3125192
>>3125246

If you're going this weekend, Almas just worked the show I went to Yesterday and pretty much had the greatest match ever with Drew for the main event. He's running with the out of town NY crew this week playing that "I'm not the #1 heel so I'm here to job out in the main event so everyone at the top can still look strong" role, but DAMN does he really make everyone look good.
>>
>>3125363
Im waiting for them to do an NXT House Show in Wales but they havent yet but if they do I am really hoping for someone like Gargano or Almas to be there.
>>
>>3125110
Yes, NXT house shows in Florida are the best value in wrestling. The matches will be a relatively experienced indie person against a green as grass wrestler. The very inexperienced ones will be put in tag matches. If Many Rose or any other waifu tier is advertised, it's worth going to. Also, lots of experimentation with gimmicks.

The out of state traveling shows are more of a production and usually preparing for a future takeover ppv. Tickets are more expensive, but you will definitely see the main eventers. You are not guaranteed to see the top guys at Florida shows.
>>
>>3124372
Be sure to bring lots of deodorant to hand out to people around you, or bring a gas mask.
>>
>>3124394
Has Alexa been demoted?
>>
I saw NXT Live in Chicago and too sweet'd Finn and watched him curbstomp a hubcap. So yeah, just go for shits and giggles.

However, knowing now, what I wish I knew then, I woulda picked up Finn's little ass and threw him in the street. Then proceed to fucking destroy that manlet bitch with my Kenpo karate. I'd murder him. And I'll kill you too! Tell me when/where you go and what seat you're in. I'm gonna beat your ass bitch!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.