[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this faggot go 5 minutes without screeching about Trump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2616.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Can this faggot go 5 minutes without screeching about Trump?

Seriously, what the fuck is his problem?
>>
FUCKIN TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS FUCKIN RÀCIST OLD PRICKS!!!!
>>
File: leftist.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
leftist.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>>3124231
>FUCKIN TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS FUCKIN RÀCIST OLD PRICKS!!!!
>>
>>3124227
Typical Leftist, Trump doesn't only live in the White House, but in their head too
>>
File: big show wow.gif (2MB, 200x200px)
big show wow.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>3124234
>>3124245
>>3124227
>even though he hates Corny he still listens to his podcast
insert the rent free meme here yourself dummy
>>
Idk I'm honestly sick of hearing about it. It's been long enough now that I don't care anymore. Most of the time, I think people just use politics as an easy way to relate to each other so they're not just bitching about the weather or traffic all the time.
>>
>>3124252
its the normies version of the wwe
>>
These anti trumpers think bitching more will make his term shorter or get more people to agree. At least I assume so, that or they were always this annoying and I never noticed.
>>
>>3124252
The Trump meme made everyone feel obligated to "get involved" so suddenly anyone and everyone has poorly formulated political opinions as to not feel left out of the equation
>>
File: Corny.jpg (138KB, 696x686px) Image search: [Google]
Corny.jpg
138KB, 696x686px
BASED CORNGOD WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
>>3124250
never listened to any of his podcasts
>>
based jim cornetty working these white supremacist
>>
>>3124261
considering he's about to be impeached I'd say their bitching has worked pretty well
>>
File: liberal man.jpg (94KB, 636x960px)
liberal man.jpg
94KB, 636x960px
>>3124354
>considering he's about to be impeached I'd say their bitching has worked pretty well
>>
>>3124227

I can't stand Trump and enjoy Corny's podcast but I agree, it's irritating listening to him cry about politics.
>>
File: feminist neckbeard.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feminist neckbeard.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>3124375
>I can't stand Trump
>>
File: fatguyragequit.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fatguyragequit.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>>3124401

>Someone mentions they dislike Trump

WAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Reminder that Corny defended the nut who tried to shoot a bunch of people at that baseball thing.
>>
>>3124227
>Seriously, what the fuck is his problem?

Well...Trump I guess? It actually is pretty obvious.
>>
>>3124367
Trump has been "about to be impeached" at least five times since he became president. It's not going to happen. Get over it.
>>
>>3124670
I know It's nothing going to happen retard, I was just mocking the Leftist saying he is going to be impeached
>>
Doesn't he unironically believe everything CNN says and defended them threatening to dox the kid who made that Trump vs. CNN GIF? Not to mention the baseball thing. He's fun as fuck when it comes to wrestling but everything else is turbo autism, especially his takes on politics and religion.
>>
>>3124806
t. retarded polcuck
>>
>>3124227
It's too bad because I can only listen to clips, not an entire show of his.
>>
>>3124814
t. retarded redditcuck
>>
>>3124814
The flagship board of 4chan lives in your head rent free
>>
>>3124401
Yeah, sensible conservatives think Trump is an idiot, not just libs. He stands agaonst everything the Republican party is about and you faggots let an ex dem get memed into the presidency. Good job, cucklord
>>
>>3124814
Actually he's correct.
>>
>>3124227
Can you?
>>
>>3124227
ya seething
>>
>>3125144
Not him but that's why I voted for Donny. fuck establishment puppets
>>
>>3125255
Kek you think he's not getting played by Pence? He's just another puppet and you bought it. The only thing he's going to get done is ruin foreign relations and tank our economy.
>>
>>3124814
>>>>>>>>>>>>>/trash/
>>
>>3124227
Can this faggot go 5 minutes without screeching about Cornette?

Seriously, what the fuck is his problem?
>>
How is it that Cornette can be a progressive minded person about literally everything else in his life except wrestling?
His liberal progressive political slant is at direct odds with his inability to comprehend how and why wrestling has changed and yes, passed him by,
It's a weird cognitive disconnect I've noticed about him, which honestly leads me to believe it's all just a gimmick. One or the other at least.
>>
>>3125794
It is really weird, and honestly, I wonder the same myself. Even the Russo stuff sometimes feels like he's doing a big angle to stay relevant and keep his subscribers going. That said he does seem to be pretty crazy and even his buddies in the industry have talked about him sperging out at a lot of people, let alone Dunn and Russo.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.