[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best in the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Every so often, maybe once a generation, a guy comes along who just gets it. Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Steve Austin... we can all think of one.

CM Punk is in that class. Incredible on the mic, the crowd was always in the palm of his hand. His ring work may have not been technically the best but the psychology he had could turn any match into a classic. Numerous characters but all real and interesting.

He gave so much to the business and got nothing in return. How many times did Vince owe him one? 10? 15?

Others tried all the could to keep him down. Paul Levesque being one in particular - he couldn't understand how this "internet darling" was getting crowd reactions he could only dream about? He was the game! He wasn't the best in the world though.

I'm glad that Punk stuck it to Vince. I'm glad that the WWE is worse off without him because it just highlights his brilliance.

Thank you Punk... Thank you for everything. The business is worse off without you.
>>
File: CM-Punk-Title-2.jpg (84KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-Title-2.jpg
84KB, 650x440px
Holy hella dope. Will we ever have a champion to be proud of ever again?
>>
File: 1497916762847.jpg (25KB, 236x424px) Image search: [Google]
1497916762847.jpg
25KB, 236x424px
Phinna BASED
Phinna LEGENDARY
>>
Can't wait for Reigns to break his 400something day reign and take away the only thing he's got left in the WWE.
>>
AAAAAAAAAA GET OUT OF MY DING-DONG DIDDLY HEAD PHIL!
>>
>>3123182
HAHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhaahhahahaahhahaa.....

....AHAHAAHHAHHAHhhahahhhHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAAH
>>
File: 1501644131610.jpg (32KB, 283x385px) Image search: [Google]
1501644131610.jpg
32KB, 283x385px
>>3123182
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDyUOzNqZ5Q&t=476
Beggin y'all to get a clue
>>
>>3123182
Reigns can't even hold the gold for 3 months
>>
>>3123214
>2nd Wolfcuc link within 10 minutes

Buy fucking adspace or piss off you developmentally-arrested manchild
>>
>>3123174
GOAT
>>
>>3123217
you have to deal with the fact that our guy nWoWolfpacTV has a lot of fans here
>>
>>3123222
>>3123214
>>
>>3123222
Make sure you remember to tweet that you don't use 4chan a few hours from now.
>>
>>3123222
Sup wolfcuc
>>
>>3123214
Beggin ya to commit suicide.
>>
>>3123365
Sucide would be a marked improvement on how he currently spends his life.
He is in tight contention with rovert for saddest fan in the entire IWC.
He is the perfect example of that one post somebody about how wrestling fandom is a haven for the worst kind of social malcontents. His Twitter bio says "IWC puppet master/heat seeker" which is just a convoluted way of saying "People don't like me but instead of admitting there is clearly something wrong with me, I'll pretend I am making every hate me on purpose."
And then the later vehement denails that even posts on 4chan.
Just the saddest shit imaginable.
>>
based
https://twitter.com/nWoWolfpacTV/status/906162839127281665
>>
File: smug Punk.gif (1MB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug Punk.gif
1MB, 191x200px
>>3123222
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.