[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim Cornette and Kenny Bolin’s 41-year friendship ends over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: bolin-1482390214-800.jpg (33KB, 800x475px) Image search: [Google]
bolin-1482390214-800.jpg
33KB, 800x475px
BASED RUSSO WORKING CORNETETTY INTO A SHOOT
http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/jim-cornette-and-kenny-bolins-41-year-friendship-ends-over-issues-related-to-vince-russo/
>The 41-year friendship between Jim Cornette and Kenny Bolin has ended and apparently, it has to do with Bolin picking sides between Cornette and his other good friend Vince Russo. The story, according to Kenny’s son (scroll down to read more), is that the protective order filed by Vince Russo was done at the suggestion of Kenny Bolin.
>Bolin broke down during a Facebook Live session when he talked about the end of the friendship. You can see the video below and then scroll down for the backstory on all of this, as told by Kenny’s son Chris.
>His son Chris Bolin gave his side of the story during a Reddit AMA session:
>>
>>3123008
>Question: I’ve got quite a backlog of Jim Cornette’s podcasts, so I’m not up to date on he and your dad’s falling out. Can you please explain what happened? They always did those bits where they’re pissed at each other, and no matter what I can’t help but feel this is just an extended cut of that.
>Answer: I wish it was but it seems like they won’t be repairing it. Basically there had been tension going back to our first shows with Vince Russo, but it sort of just lingered in the background. Then right before the EPO Jim called my bragging that someone was going to accept money to handle Russo, some mark in Evansville IN. We tell Russo because it’s not cool to pay someone to kill/beat up a man over the writing of a TV show and told him to get an EPO just to leave a paper trail just in case something goes down. At the same time Jimmy alluded to this on the JCE so it was out there. Russo goes before a judge with transcripts of everything Jim has said about him over 18 years, recordings of voicemails that Jim denies leaving(I’ve heard them, they exist) and is granted the EPO and encouraged by the judge to seek further charges which Vince declined to do out of respect for my father. We address this on the Bolin Alley with Jims cohost Brian Last who argued his case like a middle schooler saying “Vince is a p***y” against Maya who was giving real insight, so we quit the show with Last and never heard from Jim again
>>
Corny is a turbo autist.
>>
>>3123009
>Question: So basically you guys ratted out Jim Cornette?
>Answer: Yeah, when one friend has a plot to pay someone to murder another friend, youre a pretty bad friend for not warning the friend that stands to be murdered. Also ratted out? What is this the f**king Wire?
>Chris Bolin later added: I’m sorry, do you know jimmy? Have you ever been on the phone with him while he tore apart his office after learning Vince profited on the sale of his house? What about him threatening to shoot Lesnars knees out? Beating his s**t box ford to a heap with a ball bat because of a missed time cue in a match in front of 80 people? Slapping Santino for not being scared of the boogie man? Belittling Linda Miles for having a bad match after having 2 before that? The man is nuts
>>
Imagine being a Corny mark
>>
>>3123013
Corny is literally insane, I cant blame Russo for getting the order
>>
>>3123008
ya got worked into a shoot. this is like the 30th time their friendship has "ended"

kenny and his son are probably still pissy cause their podcast with brain last flopped and was canned after like 2 episodes
>>
Cornette should be killed
>>
>When the real life storylines are more insane than the scripted ones
>>
Jim Cornette is a god. Fuck Russo, and Bolin is a legitimate piece of garbage. Con man sack of shit.

I wouldn't be mad at him telling Russo about that at all, but he's a spineless fucking POS for being friends with Russo, pretty much just because he wants to make money off of him.
>>
>>3123057
From Chris AMA:
>What's Russo like when he's not trying to get attention by saying stupid shit?
>Honestly one of the best people I know. Any time my dad's health declines the first call we get is from Vince asking if we need anything and if my dad will be ok. When we left Brian Lasts network, Vince had made space for us on the Brand, started promoting us and lining us up guests and got Jeff Lane on board to help us do the show. One of the genuinely nicest men I've met in this business. Not a popular thing to say but he's on my dad's speed dial for a damn good reason
>>
>>3123026
Also from Chris AMA:
>Is your dad ever going to be on the Jim cornette experience again? I miss him and his stories
>I highly doubt it. They haven't spoken in 2 months and Jim loves to hold a grudge. With us joining up with Russo on the Brand, I feel the bridge is burned

BASED BIG RATINGS RUSSO GETTING THE BRAND STRONGER AS WE SPEAK
>>
I can't think of anyone burying Russo as a person, but Cornette buries himself by acting like an insane person.
>>
>>3123009
>Then right before the EPO Jim called my bragging that someone was going to accept money to handle Russo, some mark in Evansville IN. We tell Russo because it’s not cool to pay someone to kill/beat up a man over the writing of a TV show and told him to get an EPO just to leave a paper trail just in case something goes down. At the same time Jimmy alluded to this on the JCE so it was out there.
Isn't hiring an assassin a fucking felony? Why is Jim not behind bars right now?
>>
damn, jim is fucked in the head
>>
>>3123127
Basically, Russo didn't wanted to press any charges against Jim because he feared him that much and out of respect to Bolin since he was, at the time, still one of his best friends
>>
>>3123070
well his reasons for BECOMING his friend were certainly motivated by money. Even if he ended up actually liking the guy
>>
>>3123012
>>3123023
>>3123027
>>3123028
>>3123086
worked
>>3123018
Well you tell us, mark.

Come on, lads. This all started because Corny cut a 10 minute promo at the end of one episodes of his podcast, which ended with a fucking MIC DROP, and started with a legal disclaimer that it was going to be edited out of the itunes version of the episode, to avoid legal problems with sponsors.

The entire thing is a WORK.

Corny has legit animosity towards Russo. But he will work a shoot if it means a payday for himself, obviously. You guys are so fucking slow - sat there saying day after day: "Everyone knows wrasslin is fake - but THIS bit is real!"
>>
>>3123057
go to bed jim
>>
>>3123023
oh fuck off if you laugh at the boogie man youre exposing the business
>>
>>3123142
maybe the boogie man was just not scary and fucking stupid
>>
>>3123145
This, overreacting that much over a shitty gimmick isn't normal
>>
>>3123057

Hi Brian Last.

>You have no friends.

>You'll never bas as cool or popular as Conrad Thompson.

Roll Tide.
>>
>>3123171
Brian Last is a way better podcast sidekick than Conrad Thompson who sounds like an autistic geek
>>
>>3123184
Fuck off, Brian
>>
>>3123188
Fuck off, Conrad
>>
Team Russo all day long
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504777709783.jpg (45KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504777709783.jpg
45KB, 633x480px
Old man Cornette btfo again
>>
File: work.jpg (50KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
50KB, 450x338px
Protip:
Corny and Bolin are always, always ALWAYS working.
Even when they swear blind they are not, they are.
It's a work, it's always been a work for 30+ years, and you are a clueless mark.
>>
>>3123389
/thread
>>
Who is more autistic Cornette or his fans?
>lel fuck Vince Russo xDD
>haha he said dick suck fuck xDDDD
Cornette shoots are entry level for edgy teen plebs. Patrician shoots are Bruce Prichard, Honky Tonk Man, and Bruno Sammartino.
>>
SO ME AND BRUCE PRICHARD ARE SITTIN THERE GOIN OVER THE NEXT DAY'S TV WHEN THAT FUCKIN DUMB FUCK VINCE RUSSO, AND HELLO VINCE, BY THE WAY, THANK YOU FUCK YOU BYE, THAT FUCKIN RUSSO COMES IN AND TELLS VINCE HE WANTS TO HAVE PILATE TURN ON JESUS AND SIDE WITH CAIAPHAS AND ANNAS.

I LOOK AT RUSSO AND REMEMBER FOLKS AT THIS TIME I WAS STILL TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY WITH THAT NEW YORK ILLITERATE FUCKIN HUMAN TURD, AND I SAID WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE PILATE JOIN THE PHARISEES? THE STABLES ALREADY BLOATED AS FUCK AND AIN'T DRAWIN ANY FUCKIN MONEY. WE'D ALREADY PLANNED TO TAKE THE FUCKIN TITLES OFF OF EM AND PUT EM ON A COUPLE OF THE APOSTLES BECAUSE THEY WERE SELLIN OUT THE FUCKIN JERUSALEM SPORTATORIUM 4 NIGHTS A FUCKIN WEEK.

ANYWAYS, THIS DUMB FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCK RUSSO, HE SAYS "WELL BRO, YOU SEE BRO, WE'RE GONNA HAVE PILATE WORK A SHOOT ON JESUS ABOUT THE BLOOD NOT BEING ON HIS HANDS BECAUSE THE WHOLE TRIALS A WORK, SO HEROD AND THE PHARISEES WILL GET ALL THE HEAT, BRO" I SAID FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT DON'T MATTER, THIS IS STILL REAL TO THE JUDEANS, THEY'RE GONNA BE FUCKIN HOT AT PILATE AND WE'RE TRYIN TO PUSH ROME AS THE NEW FUCKIN BABYFACE STABLE. THIS STUPID FUCKIN NEW YORK JOCKSNIFFIN FUCKIN IDIOT RUINED THE WHOLE FUCKIN ANGLE AND EXPOSED THE WHOLE FUCKIN BUSINESS BY HAVIN PILATE TURN ON JESUS AND HAVE HIM NAILED TO A FUCKIN 2X4 JUST LIKE THAT LYIN FAT FUCK HEYMAN DID IN ECW, AND I GOT NOTHIN BUT RESPECT FOR PAUL BUT HE'S A FAT FUCK.

SO JESUS GOT BURIED, LEFT THE COMPANY 3 DAYS LATER, CAIAPHAS AND ANNAS LOOKED LIKE TOTAL FUCKIN LOSERS FOR NEEDIN PILATE TO GO OVER JESUS AND PILATE NEVER GOT OVER AFTER THAT AND SOME PEOPLE ARE BARELY SURE HE FUCKIN EXISTED WHILE THE FUCKIN JESUS MERCHANDISE IS STILL A TOP SELLER.
>>
>>3123414
Cringing by line two.
>>
File: 1338327305011.jpg (30KB, 593x512px) Image search: [Google]
1338327305011.jpg
30KB, 593x512px
>>3123414
>SO JESUS GOT BURIED, LEFT THE COMPANY 3 DAYS LATER, CAIAPHAS AND ANNAS LOOKED LIKE TOTAL FUCKIN LOSERS FOR NEEDIN PILATE TO GO OVER JESUS AND PILATE NEVER GOT OVER AFTER THAT AND SOME PEOPLE ARE BARELY SURE HE FUCKIN EXISTED WHILE THE FUCKIN JESUS MERCHANDISE IS STILL A TOP SELLER.

Based JC working the marks
>>
>>3123447
>replying to your own post, like an idiot
>>
>>3123139
kys cucknette
>>
>>3123453
>thinks I'm OP

worked
>>
>>3123466
>thinks "OP" means some all-caps jibberish failpasta 4/5ths of the way down the thread,that he wrote himself.

Sad.
>>
File: 1467669181581.jpg (130KB, 403x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467669181581.jpg
130KB, 403x384px
>tfw wonder if this is just a massive work to get subscribers
I still remember that time Corny worked that crazy bitch who was his first co-host into such a shoot she left the net.
>>
>>3123512
>still thinks I'm OP

double worked
>>
>>3123523
That shit was just silly
>cornette bashes christianity for making people do dumb shit every week and she just laughs
>one time after a terrorist attack he bashes islam for the same reason and she quits technology in a virtue signalling rage
>>
>>3123523
that bitch was legit mentally ill and the worst type of attention whore. go ask MSL some stories about Alice.
She posted a big long 10 min mp3 rant after she quit the show that she quickly pulled down when everybody who heard started mercilessly trolling and mocking her, and then reposting and spreading it around the net. 10 mins of pure unadulterated, unself aware ego stroking and incoherent psychotic rambling about he should all like her and wrestling is stupid, etc.
It was fucking gold. Made a complete holy show of herself for the whole world to hear. Never been heard from since, although that cuck Lanec Storm has her do the audio intros on Killing The Town, I need to e-mail Cyrus and fill him in on Alice so he gets her removed from that as well.
>>
>>3123585
She also cried about people wanting to talk about wrestling when she worked on a wrestling podcast like >>3123597 said and would apparently send nudes to people via Twitter DM. Wish Corny would rant on her, sounds like it'd be a hoot.
>>
>>3123561
>literally his first day on 4chan
>>
I mean i wouldn't wanna be friends with kenny bolin to begin with.
>>
>>3123599
Where's the nudes?
>>
Brian Last is a terrible co-host and I wish he would go away forever. Other than that I don't care.
>>
>>3123127

Because it never happened. Why would you believe anything this admitted Con Man says?
>>
>>3123127

Fucking mark.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.