[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

GOAT
>>
File: 1502301432576.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502301432576.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>3121772
ITT: images that make the smarks seethe
>>
File: fedora neckbeard..png (302KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
fedora neckbeard..png
302KB, 479x455px
>>3121772
>GOAT
>>
>>3121772
*theme hits*
Women and Children: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Men: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHH

How can one man be so based
>>
Man I only just now realized how busy his entrance tron is.

ROMAN EMPIRE
BELIEVE THAT
SPEAR
SMASHING FIST

fucking pick a motif man, holy shit.
>>
>>3121940
You see, anon, that's a certain wrestler running the show whose career shows that's his philosophy of wrestling.
>>
>>3121940
"Roman Empire" is so fucking cringe
>>
>believe that still on his tron

I don't even remember the last time he said it
>>
BIG DOG
>>
>>3121772
literally who?
>>
>>3122015
should just take it all the way and give him a gladiator gimmick
>>
>>3121772
I'm a big fan of WWE, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Vince's house by the pool where I would often train with Roman and help Vince with the gimmick ideas, but one day as I was talking to Roman, we went to his dormitory for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with Vince and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for our needs here, you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "Vince said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...you should buy a gun and do it with a nice clean shot to the head.

I then agreed and he gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i actually purchased a gun. I might seriously kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
>>3122060
Spartacus.
>>
>>3122140
cringe
>>
>>3121772
Will this guy just get over already holy shit how many chances does he need?
>>
>>3122140
Jesus dude you're such an embarrassment
>>
>>3122194
I dunno whether to blame him or Vince more at this point. His lines are dogshit, but he just keeps getting fucking dunked on on the mic.
>>
File: gerome-pollice-verso-pd.jpg (2MB, 1296x871px) Image search: [Google]
gerome-pollice-verso-pd.jpg
2MB, 1296x871px
>>3122060
>destroying jobber
>looks to crowd for judgement
>thumbs down
>hits finisher
>>
>>3121772
He's the GOAT all right

"Gayest of all time"

Lmalol
>>
>>3121940
>BELIEVE THAT
Christ when was the last time he said that?

Remember that summer where they tried like 3 different catchphrases for him? As well as having him refer to himself as "the guy" and "big dog" interchangeably
>>
>>3122239
Too good. Might get him over
>>
>>3122015
Yeah hes not even roman wtf?
>>
File: 1436701421210.jpg (43KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1436701421210.jpg
43KB, 556x561px
>>3122295
>>
>>3122302
THE GUY
THE BIG DOG
THE POWERHOUSE
THE JUGGERNAUT
How long until he's at HHH level of retarded nicknames.
>>
>>3122369
I think he's half-Italian.
>>
File: dramaking based big dog.jpg (38KB, 683x421px) Image search: [Google]
dramaking based big dog.jpg
38KB, 683x421px
>universally loved in the locker room
>>
>>3122750
The locker room doesn't have to watch his matches or listen to his promos

They have a different perspective and won't see what we see because of it

They see Roman the great worker and nice guy, we see Roman the overpushed asshole whos talent doesn't justify his position
>>
File: IMG_3167.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3167.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>3121911
*theme hits*
viewers at home:
>>
File: 1503878546548.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1503878546548.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>3122295
>>
>>3122777
Based Big Dog working the viewers into a climax
>>
>>3122750
BASED
>>
Can't imagine where you caught all those feelings at.
>>
>>3121940
Roman's motif is "hodgepodge of concepts designed to get somebody over"

>>3122302
AHH YESSIR!
>>
>>3122228
Because they need him to get good on the mic. And i wouldn't blame it on the script too much, when lesnar and joe were cutting this badass promo, roman just stood around, untill he realised that he is actually a part of the storyline, and started mumbling this cringy childish talk about joe having lesnars number... it was obvious that it was an improvised line, because they still ignored him after that, and it made it look like, it was all about joe vs Lesnar. I'm pretty sure that the whole segment didn't even had a hard script and was mostly free to go with some guidelines.
>>
If they would have turned him heel two years ago we would already be at a state where most people cheer for him. Vince fucked up royally.
>>
>>3123695
>They'd cheer for him

Why? He's still not a good wrestler and he's a terrible promo.
>>
>>3122773
They also never have to hear commentary wash his balls every single fucking week.
>>
BBDWTOS
>>
Based Big Dog is literally the only thing that keeps me watching RAM. Absolutely horrible otherwise, especially manlets like Baloring.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.