[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is he being buried, boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ziggy.jpg (7KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
ziggy.jpg
7KB, 299x169px
why is he being buried, boys?
>>
>>3121636
Yeah but I really wish he wasn't. He coulda been a contender.
>>
Because he's a beta. I realize that term gets overused, but everything about his personality screams "I'm a loser". His attempt at being arrogant read as try-hard. His attempt to be a show-off read as try-hard. His attempt to be bitter read as whiner.

He's probably an all right guy to know in real life, but he doesn't have "it". Not the same "it", because, you know, Daniel Bryan didn't have the big "it", but he had enough of the small "it" to be relatable. Ziggler has negative-charm, so bad that it doesn't even work as a heel.

With Ziggler, there's no reason to care. Can't care if he's a face in peril, can't care if he's a cocky heel.
>>
>>3121636
his SS performance was top notch, though he was going to be a main eventer
>>
File: fedora neckbeard..png (302KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
fedora neckbeard..png
302KB, 479x455px
>>3121655
>Because he's a beta. I realize that term gets overused, but everything about his personality screams "I'm a loser". His attempt at being arrogant read as try-hard. His attempt to be a show-off read as try-hard. His attempt to be bitter read as whiner.
>He's probably an all right guy to know in real life, but he doesn't have "it". Not the same "it", because, you know, Daniel Bryan didn't have the big "it", but he had enough of the small "it" to be relatable. Ziggler has negative-charm, so bad that it doesn't even work as a heel.
>With Ziggler, there's no reason to care. Can't care if he's a face in peril, can't care if he's a cocky heel.
>>
>>3121853
THAT'S IT!
>>
>>3121787
>>3121802
>>3121853
cringe
>>
>>3121636
Because he's nothing without Vickie
>>
File: flips fedora.jpg (132KB, 720x714px) Image search: [Google]
flips fedora.jpg
132KB, 720x714px
>>3121655
>Because he's a beta.
>Ziggler has negative-charm
>>
>>3121802
fuck off faggot
>>
>>3121636
Wait...they put the title on this scrub at some point? Are you fucking kidding me? I really haven't watched regularly and have missed long stretches the past 10 years or so completely. But from everything I've seen he was never even close to being at that level.
>>
>>3121636
Gets concussed when he's wearing belts.
>>
>>3122108
Ziggler was the best homegrown talent in WWE during the early 2010s

>>3123268
>Randy Orton
>>
>>3123288
>Randy Orton
Randy's concussion problem is that he can't stop handing them out. Also Orton gets away with everything.
>>
>>3121636
Because he fucking sucks, draws no dimes, turns the viewers away and puts the crowd to sleep.

I have no idea why Vince hasn't fired him yet.
>>
>>3123419
Crowds were consistently invested in Ziggler matches until WWE repeatedly enforced that they shouldn't be
>>
>>3121655
Alpha or Beta is not an applicable term to apply to humans.
It comes from classifying packs of wolves in the wild, no relation or correlation to human society whatsoever. Literally 2 different species of being.
Stop regurgitating debunked pick up artist shit your read on the Internet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.