[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Rdtjye3.png (2MB, 1440x1786px) Image search: [Google]
Rdtjye3.png
2MB, 1440x1786px
Why do majority of fans consider vanilla midgets like Eddie and Daniel Bryan or gay Japs in NuJepan better than him?
>>
>Those based as fuck tights
>>
>>3121007
Freddie Mercury's twin?
>>
>>3121007
Recency bias. WWE hardly ever talks about Rick Rude, let alone talk about how important or influential he was. Whereas half the roster today uses the "Eddie was my idol" character trait
>>
>>3121101
18+ you fucking child
>>
>>3121007
>ripped
>could wrestle with the best of 'em
>based as fuck tights
>could kick your ass in a shoot fight
>GOAT heel work
>respected kayfabe
>carried the Warrior to his best match
G O A T of G O A Ts
>>
>>3121007
Who is the lady that was always on the Rude's tights?
>>
How much puss do you think this dude got?
>>
>>3121163
eighteen plus
>>
>>3121007
Eddie was damn good. Bryan can rassle but I never liked him much. Japs are putting on the best rasslin in decades right now.
But, I still love Rude. He was based as fuck.
>>
>>3121181
So you don't know who it is too
>>
>>3121007
he tried to steal freddie mercury's look and that makes him a closeted fag
>>
>>3121007
No idea who this is
>>
>>3121163
pretty sure its jake roberts' wife
i think it was a storyline thing
>>
>>3121007
Because they are.

Name 5 good Rick Rude matches.
>>
>>3121287
who?
>>
>>3121007

He wasn't an excellent worker like a Kenny Omega. These days, his gimmick seems very dated and one dimensional. He doesn't have depth like (some) modern characters do such as Kevin Owens or even Big Cass.
>>
File: 2aO2AdK.png (329KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
2aO2AdK.png
329KB, 500x499px
>>3121088
Rude always had GOAT tights
>>
>>3121007
rent free
>>
>>3121374
>He doesn't have depth
t. 14 year old geek who never heard a Rude promo

At his peak he was a top 10 heel ever, and please explain in detail how Owens and Cass have depth as characters.
>>
>>3121287
It's understandable if they've never seen him & he's not exactly promoted by WWE as all-time great even though he should be. He's before my time (I was 5 year old when he retired from ring) but when I actually spent time watching his stuff (territories, WWF, WCW, NJPW) and researching his career I grew to appreciate how much of a talent he was and now he's one my favourites.

He was an incredible talent: his look, presence, charisma, believability, promos etc. were all off the charts. Legit tough guy. Amazing heel. The best seller I've ever seen. A bumping machine.

Legend
Trailblazer
Ravishing
>>
File: tumblr_oqd4rs4gv01rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg (489KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqd4rs4gv01rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg
489KB, 1280x1280px
He had great theme music also!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pTLQAOVwBk&

Kids always remember regardless of what you think your favourite wrestlers are not close to ever being as good as Ravishing Rick Rude.
>>
He pulled a 7/10 match out of the Warrior it takes a special talent to be able to work to that level with the UW. I think he had some good matches with Steamboat as well but my memory of those matches isn't great. Can anyone tell me if he ever did anything decent with Perfect?
>>
>>3121139
Nu age cuck culture is the culprit.
>>
Reminder that Rude made it to the finals of a G1

>>3121287
Carrying the Warrior
Feuded with Sting
>>
File: IMG_3382.png (280KB, 476x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3382.png
280KB, 476x561px
illegitimate son angle when
>>
>>3121007
>Eddie in WWE
>Vanilla

Why do people use words left and right they don't understand the meaning of?
>>
>>3123106
They're nothing alike
>>
>>3121007
Because maybe they know how to wrestle?
>>
>>3121449
so GOAT
>>
>>3123455
absolute 12 year old fag
>>
>>3121449
Truly one of the GOAT themes
>>
>>3121007
he's a legend
>>
>>3121139
I fucking hate the Eddie worship

that spic deserved to die
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.